• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ultimate Truth About The Pokemon Universe!?

Icestar649

The Rising Trainer
Reaction score
I have found the ultimate truth to the Pokémon Universe:

There is no canon. All is canon except for what directly defies the word of GAME FREAK. Certain events and laws of physics are common across all canon. These events are present in Sinnoh mythology up to the banishment of Giratina.
The following five dimensions interact in a single universe to create upon which the Distortion World directly reflects: Palkia's Dimension, Dialga's Dimension, Dimension Of The Unown, Distortion World, Arceus' Dimension. The Distortion World is a world of infinite possibility where everything exists yet nothing exists. With it being a place of infinite possibility technically there are infinite Distortion Worlds. Each Distortion World takes on an inherently unstable reflection of its "real" counterpart. These unstable reflections exist to stabilize its "real counterpart". One can think of these pairs of worlds as small atoms of matter and antimatter which make a "coin"which is comprised of sides consisting of matter and antimatter. The antimatter is composed of "Real Distortion World" which from this branches off infinite possible realities.
On the flip side of the "coin" exists the four dimensions of finite possibility. Palkia's and Dialga's Dimensions give their counterpart to the Distortion World, the "real world", the common laws of physics seen across all canon.

To Be Noted: Since the Distortion World is a place where physics doesn't exist this also allows worlds where GAME FREAK's rules don't apply. This lends further credence that everything is canon.

It's merely a theory but it's well backed up in my opinion. You see what it all boils down to is: "Anything is possible. You create the reality".

Er. Is this a well-disguised joke?

IT'S A WORK BROTHER

Regardless... yeah, this sounds like a bunch of bullshit. If there even are alternate universes, there are only two: the XY/ORAS universe, and the... other one, I guess. Though you could probably make a case for the anime and Special universes, among others.

Regardless... yeah, this sounds like a bunch of bullshit. If there even are alternate universes, there are only two: the XY/ORAS universe, and the... other one, I guess. Though you could probably make a case for the anime and Special universes, among others.

RBY/GSC would probably count as their own universe as well.

RBY/GSC would probably count as their own universe as well.

There's a video on Game Theory saying how each game cartridge is an alternate universe.

The OP's "theory" is then also not true, because there is no canon, anime canon is not the "truth" of Pokemon World. OP contradicts his own theory by very well defying his own theory at the very start.

BTW, I don't understand a word of what the OP was trying to implied......

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom