• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers Ultra Beasts in future generations.

I think we could see them in future games since they’re expanding on the concepts of alternate universes. Maybe we could have some of them in the Distortion World for Sinnoh Remakes?

I don't see them becoming a thing in future games. Mega Evolutions never did. I don't expect Game Freak to follow any pattern anymore.
Pyrax is talking about obtaining the established UBs, though, not receiving new ones, and we did get some Megas brought back in Gen 7.

I think it would've been a really cool idea if Giratina had been confirmed to not only be an Ultra Beast, but the creator of all the Ultra Beasts (in a similar fashion to how Rayquaza was revealed to have a connection with Mega Evolution in ORAS).

Before USUM were revealed, I was hoping that we'd learn, in a remake of Diamond & Pearl, that the Distortion World and Ultra Space are actually one of the same (specifically, that the Distortion World is Giratina's "prison" within Ultra Space, much like how the other Ultra Beatss can be fought in their home dimensions in USUM), and that Arceus had banished Giratina because he understood how dangerous the Ultra Beasts were to the world of humans.

I mean not only is Giratina mentioned in that book in the Akala Lab, but you've also gotta admit that the Ultra Beast battle theme has some similarities to Giratina's battle theme from Platinum...

Ultra Beast may fit in the DP remake, along with Ultra Space, I don't know if we'll get new ones (sensing some Mega and Z-move gimmick)

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom