• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Ultra Guardian Arc?

DTP1NOkWsAEPDZK.jpg:large
Seems like we'll be getting Torracat (and Poipole) in this arc

*lets the hype settle in*

ASH GETTING POIPOLE! HOPEFULLY IT STAYS TILL THE LEAGUE AND POSSINLY EVOLVES! I think Torracat might be getting a personality change and may become a bit more angry, and Rowlet's chances of fully evolving (or evolving at all) have decreased.

I think the outfits should’ve had full pants instead of half ones, but this is Alola where you cannot get any pants so, okay, I guess.

What are those pendants everyone, including the Pokés, have?

I didn't even notice Torracat until someone pointed it out. I was mainly focused on Poipole and trying to think of which trainer it might go to based on its location, making me think either Ash, Lillie, or Kiawe. I could possibly see Lillie owning it but it was placed on that dice awhile back with Lycanroc so I still have a belief it might go to ash.

Nah. Cool Ride Pokémon will be enough.
First flying rides, Ash = Garchomp, Sophocles = Metang, Lana = Dragonair, = Mallow = Flygon, Altaria either Lillie or Kiawe and maybe a Skarmory for Kiawe or Lillie. Also, you can't find an Altaria in SM game, you must trade it from another game.

*rock music*
Giovanni: AAH! After 5 generations I'm free! It's time to conquer PokeWorld!

Lusamine: Wicke, Giovanni's escaped! Recruit a team of Pokemon trainers with Attitude!

Ash: It's Battle time!

Lana: Popplio!
Kiawe: Turtotunator!
Lillie: Vulpix!
Sophocles: Togedemaru!
Mallow: Steenee!
Ash: Pikachu!

Last edited:
It would be interesting to let Satoshi and friends to battle each of TRR leaders, if they're gonna add Team Rainbow Rocket to the anime.

Mallow vs Ghetsis
Sophocles vs Lysandre
Kiawe vs Archie and Maxie
Lana vs Cyrus
Lillie vs Faba
Ash vs Giovanni

Translation for the magazine:

AN ULTRA ADVENTURE BEGINS!!
New developments take place in the super popular Pokémon anime!
The search for the highly mysterious Ultra Beasts begins!!

"Set Off! We Are The Ultra Guardians!!"
Satoshi and the others have been inaugurated as Ultra Guardians! They will travel around Alola in order to return the Ultra beasts to the world they came from!!

The keyword is "Ultrager"!

*Fierce battles with Ultra Beasts break out...!!?
*Pikachu gets startled by a mysterious Pokémon that suddenly appears!
*Lusamine gives Satoshi and the others their orders! Set off!

Guzzlord, Kartana, Buzzwole, Celestella, Xurkitree, Pheromosa, Nihilego, Stakataka and Blacephalon are running wild causing trouble in the entire Alola. Only our Ultra Guardians can stop them and return them to their Ultra Space. I guess Ash will have to wait for his another trial cause this is going to last 8-10 episodes before we move out to U'la U'la Island.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom