• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Ultra Guardian Arc?

But then what's gonna happen to Kaki and Mao's jobs? Will their families actually hire someone for a change, like how most of normal parents would do?

Guzzlord, Kartana, Buzzwole, Celestella, Xurkitree, Pheromosa, Nihilego, Stakataka and Blacephalon are running wild causing trouble in the entire Alola. Only our Ultra Guardians can stop them and return them to their Ultra Space. I guess Ash will have to wait for his another trial cause this is going to last 8-10 episodes before we move out to U'la U'la Island.

I don't know...for starters, Nihelgo has appeared, so the creative staff might call it a day on it and just use the others.
Also, they'll likely mix Ultra Guardian adventures with regular, everyday misadventures and/or some development for characters & Pokemon.

@ii kanji ; I wouldn't get too excited. They might not do as much region traveling as the blurb let's on. (Though it would be cool if they did).

But then what's gonna happen to Kaki and Mao's jobs? Will their families actually hire someone for a change, like how most of normal parents would do?

Dude, this Pocket Monsters. Since when have the families ever done what normal parents would do? :p

The Ultra Guardian outfits look really cool. I love how the Pokemon have their own accessories as well. :D

I'm have mixed feelings on Torracat evolving. I love Torracat but I hate it's hideous evolution, and this first evolution just opens doors to another. Please don't become an ugly monster, Litty. :(

It's good to see Popplio isn't evolving though :)

We just got ourselves a new trailer for this upcoming arc!

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XdSIyZeHRz4
The Pokémon anime proudly presents:
THE ULTRA GUARDIANS!
-Badass uniforms!
-Epic new Ride Pokémon!
-Beefy muscle-quitoes!
-Cool action scenes!
-Shiny Beast Balls!
-Heroic Ultra Catches!
-Adorable little poison creatures!

All this and more coming to the video sites near you!

Last edited:
Hey,anyone noticed that poipole is also wearing ultra guardian's badge!
proxy.php.jpg

And now, a poster for the arc

26231512_1569002586519356_2626125183972831297_n.jpg

OMA ACEROLA!!!!

Yes, I'm more excited to have her than the UBs. :p

Where the eff is the Rocket trio?

Playing Bulk & Skull to Ash-tachii's Power Rangers ;)

Though they might get some licks in before it's 100% over. They've been handled well enough this saga they should get some good moments.

Last edited:
Happy to see Acerola but I'm questioning this arc, looks like it's going to be rushed as the AF arc again. Personally I don't like how Ash and co. seem to be stand ins for the URS, Necrozma is already shown as well, all the UBs. The suits and that weird pledge thing in the trailer seems so rip offed from Power Rangers it's laughable and those suits are some of the least protected clothing I've ever seen, could it not have been full body at least?

Now,this is 100% confirmed!
1.Nanu and Acerola will appear!
2.Ash catch poipole!
3.Our nebby and another lunala and necrozma will come!
4.And we will see Dusk mane and Dawn wings necrozma!
I am very excited for this!

Is that a Mimikyu Shiny or am I just blind?
Glad I'm not the only one to notice! Probably done to differentiate this one from Jessie's Mimikyu.

Also...
989.gif

HOLY MOLY!! THIS LOOKS SO AWESOME!! Maybe they get to actually spend some time with the Ultra Beasts they've caught before sending them back home?! I'd see a ton of potential in that! (Still hoping that Poipole will be a permanent catch for Ash! It would suit him and fill up an empty party slot!)

Does Acerola's presence confirm that Ash will be doing her trial as his Ula'ula Island trial? If so, where will he get his Steelium Z? Well, whatever the case, it seems that Ash will have his grand trial with Nanu during the arc as well!

And Necrozma, too! Has it taken over Nebby? Or those other Solgaleo and Lunala that created Nebby? Or more than just one of the three?

All in all, REALLY looking forward to this! Even more than before now!

Last edited:
They haven't updated the character or cast page on the official site yet... I hope more characters will be revealed.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom