• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Confirmed

PurplePopplio

Gone again for who knows how long. :/
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Any
So Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon has been confirmed for the 3DS, releasing on 17 November worldwide.

upload_2017-6-6_16-28-2.png

upload_2017-6-6_16-16-46.png

upload_2017-6-6_16-18-9.png

upload_2017-6-6_16-19-20.png

upload_2017-6-6_16-20-14.png

upload_2017-6-6_16-21-8.png

upload_2017-6-6_16-22-55.png

Head:
upload_2017-6-6_16-23-40.png

Right Wing:
upload_2017-6-6_16-25-15.png

Left Wing:
upload_2017-6-6_16-25-53.png

Hoping to see them expand on Alola in this game and fill those empty lots in most cities. I heard them mention new Pokemon that were not seen before, though what do they mean by that? Do they just mean stuff like this Lunala and Solgaleo fusion with Necrozma, or do they ACTUALLY mean new Pokemon.

Hoping to see them expand on Alola in this game and fill those empty lots in most cities. I heard them mention new Pokemon that were not seen before, though what do they mean by that? Do they just mean stuff like this Lunala and Solgaleo fusion with Necrozma, or do they ACTUALLY mean new Pokemon.

They mean Digileo and Diginala as well as brand new Alola Forms.

I think they mean the stuff happens to Solgaleo and Lunala, and the new mystery Lyconroc form.

I think "alternative dimension" is their new way of fitting the entire 800 Pokedex in one generation. All the Pokemon that weren´t in the SM Dex, will be in Ultra- Alola (replacing the SM Pokemon).

I'm okay with this. But like, is it a sequel or a third version?

Those PC's look an awful lot like the ones from SM. And you seem to be coming out of the same house, all of which would point to Third version.

I'd actually be okay with that.

It seems to be like what they did initially to Red and Green, by releasing Blue.

Ie same game and story, but better design and certain Pokemon swapped in places for others :(

For starters, the legendaries look like they fised with Necrozma, just like how the Unova dragons fused with Kyurem in B2W2.
Fised?
But WOHT THE FLYING MAGIKARP JUICE IS THIS FUCKING THING!? DID THE LEGENDARIES DIGIVOLVE!? THEY LOOK LIKE IT!

Fised?
But WOHT THE FLYING MAGIKARP JUICE IS THIS FUCKING THING!? DID THE LEGENDARIES DIGIVOLVE!? THEY LOOK LIKE IT!
lol sorry that was a typo. I meant 'fused'. The legendaries seem to have masks and armor made of Necrozma, in similar ways Reshiram and Zekrom have Kyurem parts on their bodies when they fuse.

I wonder if these new games would be sequels like the fact that B2W2 are sequels to BW

I'm still thinking that they won't be "sequels" in the chronological sense, but will involve a similar degree of alternative storyline and locations. So, characters and sequences of events could be totally different, which is more than we saw with like, Platinum, where all that really changed was that Cyrus summoned both dragons, the Distortion World was shoved into the climax, Cynthia and Looker were stitched into some more scenes, and they added the Charon/Heatran subplot.

On a positive note, I'm happy that there's potential for more Alola Forms. Maybe even from Gen 2 now, with the VC release.

Last edited:
Exactly plus the name of the games aren't different like Crystal, Emerald or Platinum it just adds 1 word while gen5 had 2.

lol sorry that was a typo. I meant 'fused'. The legendaries seem to have masks and armor made of Necrozma, in similar ways Reshiram and Zekrom have Kyurem parts on their bodies when they fuse.
For the legendary dragons, though, it looks much more natrual then when Solgaleo and Lunala grow... obsidian crystals...

Back
Top Bottom