• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ultra Trading

Cowman2525

Reaction score
Hey I was looking to see if anyone has a hidden ability turtwig... got some stuff in my ultra sun to trade for it including 6 IV ditto or hidden ability snivy... I have other things as well but I really want a hidden ability turtwig....

Hey I was looking to see if anyone has a hidden ability turtwig... got some stuff in my ultra sun to trade for it including 6 IV ditto or hidden ability snivy... I have other things as well but I really want a hidden ability turtwig....

You should take your request to these threads instead, which are designated for trading :p

Moved your thread to the Global Trade Station as that is where all the trading happens :)

If you want your request to be noticed more, I'd also suggest changing your title to make clear what you're looking for ;)

Good luck with the trade! Don't have such a Turtwig myself sadly.

Moved your thread to the Global Trade Station as that is where all the trading happens :)

If you want your request to be noticed more, I'd also suggest changing your title to make clear what you're looking for ;)

Good luck with the trade! Don't have such a Turtwig myself sadly.
Thank you both totally couldn't find the thread

Do you have any use for your Apricorn balls?
I could breed one, in exchange for some Apricorn. More specially, Level Ball.

I am totally willing to give you a level ball or two... Sorry been busy so haven't seen this in a while

Awesome!
I'mma breed it now, I'll take any number of Apricorn you may think is worth the Turtwig.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom