• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

SPOILERS: Ultra Wormholes Discussion

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
Sometimes it feels like the portals are way too close together and during turns about half of the time I fly into a portal that was hidden behind another during the turn.

And still no guzzlord... they should make these things a tiny bit less rare.

And maybe space things out a bit. I swear there are times I fly through the tunnel and it's 90% covered by portals I don't want to go through and electric things to the point where I have no clue where I can go safely to continue flying.

I found a shiny audino right off the bat through, which was nice. Only shiny so far though and mewtwo's the only legendary I've managed to catch my pokemon are too strong. :\

Reaction score
I can't help but play the Doctor Who theme every time I go through Ultra Space.

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
Finally! I finally found the Ultra Ruins! Oh thank the stars I can mark that off the list of things I wanted to see for myself, even if it's kinda underwhelming to be honest. Outside the music and that sign that said the city's name, I would never have guessed this is supposed to be another Hau'oli city. The ruins themselves are kind of boring since its like I'm only walking on a fallen building I think? That randomly has the store signs on the side of the building? Like okay neat this giant building has a malasada sign like 40 stories up and the sign is so small no one would be able to actually see it?

I really want concept art of the Ultra Ruins just so I can see what they were going with here. The other Ultra Beast homes were visually more impressive and easy to understand what I'm looking at.