• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers Ultra Wormholes Discussion

Sometimes it feels like the portals are way too close together and during turns about half of the time I fly into a portal that was hidden behind another during the turn.

And still no guzzlord... they should make these things a tiny bit less rare.

And maybe space things out a bit. I swear there are times I fly through the tunnel and it's 90% covered by portals I don't want to go through and electric things to the point where I have no clue where I can go safely to continue flying.

I found a shiny audino right off the bat through, which was nice. Only shiny so far though and mewtwo's the only legendary I've managed to catch my pokemon are too strong. :\

Finally! I finally found the Ultra Ruins! Oh thank the stars I can mark that off the list of things I wanted to see for myself, even if it's kinda underwhelming to be honest. Outside the music and that sign that said the city's name, I would never have guessed this is supposed to be another Hau'oli city. The ruins themselves are kind of boring since its like I'm only walking on a fallen building I think? That randomly has the store signs on the side of the building? Like okay neat this giant building has a malasada sign like 40 stories up and the sign is so small no one would be able to actually see it?

I really want concept art of the Ultra Ruins just so I can see what they were going with here. The other Ultra Beast homes were visually more impressive and easy to understand what I'm looking at.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom