Um, hi? :D

Reaction score
I've been meaning to become a member of the forum for quite some time now, but I just now got the chance to register.

So... hello. I'm Julia, and I'm 19. I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 7 and got teased for playing the games and reading the Adventures manga in high school, but I ignored the haters. :)

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! My college schedule prevents me from getting on everyday, but I always respond to messages/forum replies when I have time.

Reaction score
Welcome! I just joined here too. I am also in college ^^ It's better than high school because you have the freedom to play Pokemon without being teased. We all know the haters go play Pokemon in their bedroom when they get home from school ;)

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Have fun doing whatever you choose to do here.

back to the start
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums! Stayed a fan through high school? I applaud you : ) Have fun, and post wisely!

Why not?
Reaction score
Hello and welcome! Glad you could join, and I always ignor the haters cause haters always gonna hate

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, FallenIdol_453. I hope you enjoy your time here.

bleh
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice job :3 A shipper and an Adventures fan? We're gonna get along fondly :)

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hey, I'm back! >:3
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. :)
I also joined recently myself.
Hope you have as much fun as I've had so far. X3

Noivern noi!
Reaction score
Lurked long enough, huh? Welcome to the forums, anyway! XD I have been playing it for a long time... and I think when you're in college, things will be much better! XD

Mr. F's Bulbawife
Reaction score
Heya! Glad to see you made it through high school without abandoning Pokémon - I found that once I was in college, it was easier to make friends because of it. xD

Hope you have fun here! ^_^