• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Um, hi? :D

FallenIdol_453

Reaction score
I've been meaning to become a member of the forum for quite some time now, but I just now got the chance to register.

So... hello. I'm Julia, and I'm 19. I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 7 and got teased for playing the games and reading the Adventures manga in high school, but I ignored the haters. :)

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! My college schedule prevents me from getting on everyday, but I always respond to messages/forum replies when I have time.

Welcome! I just joined here too. I am also in college ^^ It's better than high school because you have the freedom to play Pokemon without being teased. We all know the haters go play Pokemon in their bedroom when they get home from school ;)

Welcome to the forums! Have fun doing whatever you choose to do here.

Welcome to the Forums! Stayed a fan through high school? I applaud you : ) Have fun, and post wisely!

Hello and welcome! Glad you could join, and I always ignor the haters cause haters always gonna hate

Welcome to the forums. :)
I also joined recently myself.
Hope you have as much fun as I've had so far. X3

Lurked long enough, huh? Welcome to the forums, anyway! XD I have been playing it for a long time... and I think when you're in college, things will be much better! XD

Heya! Glad to see you made it through high school without abandoning Pokémon - I found that once I was in college, it was easier to make friends because of it. xD

Hope you have fun here! ^_^

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom