• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

umm... hi?

Hell Bunnie

Make Pasta. Not War.
Reaction score
hiya everyone. im blossem466. er... do i say anything else? ...

i hope we become friends!!!

P.s... my spelling and grammer is AWFULL...

hiya! the avatars great by the way.. i like that kind of thing... im currently making my avatar...

Thanks ;D You do? Awesome. Just awesome XD Now I can't wait to see it. (especially if it's gonna be like mine X3 )

Awesome! Umbreon is win. Oh, and good luck with finding that shiny Shinx... I've... never caught a shiny... ever... :'(

im no expert at chaining but on my very first chain i got to 34 shinx and then a stupid gastrodon broke my chain... but... it was a SHINY gastrodon. read some tips on catching chinies and youll have so many you wont know were to put em... i only have one...
wow... this has moved off topic...

Er... yeah, it has... Probably my fault...
Well, I'm gonna go ahead and stop spamming your thread now :p If you wanna talk just post a Visitor Message on my profile. I'm always up for it XD

In closing, welcome the forums again XD

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom