• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unburden Slurpuff

deuce

Reaction score
Hi there, looking for a jolly HA Slurpuff with belly drum. Great IVs if possible. Let me know what you would like in return.

I've got a couple perfect spitbacks sitting forever in my pokébank (unburden 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly with the requested egg move). So if you want one it's yours, any spitback you have yourself it's fine.

That would be great. I haven't done any breeding since gen 4, so i will see if there is anything on platinum i have you may want.

Items are fine too, if you have a dawn stone or pp up I'll definitely take it. Vmed you.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom