• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Uncommon things that you can do that apparently no one else can.

* I can see the future in random night dreams and nightmares
* I can read very tiny print.
* I can write orchestral and band compositions
* I can do multiplication times tables of 100 in a record time

Pop most of my joints at will (including my neck and back), bite my toe, ride a motorcycle, and partially dislocate my wrist.

I can do nose twitching that rabbits do and wiggle my ears; one or both at the same time.

I can recite Pi to 20+ decimal places.
Turn my tongue upside down (if that makes sense?)
I can poke you in the nipples with 99% accuracy if I ever need to

I believe I can type with my etes closed, but only if I sww the first letter I'm typing. Please note that English is not my native language, at that, and I am currently typing with my eyes closed just tocheck. If I'm doing it correctly, it meand that I can type fairly well in two languages with my eyes closed.

Edit: Close enough, I guess...

I can jump over 2 meters high
(using the Fosbury flop ofc. I'm not a Blaziken)

Last edited:
Mine's moreover "rare" but why not,eh?

I can twist my left arm around.So,I can have my palm facing upward,twist it my arm around,and it'll be facing upward.You may freak out.

I can frown so dramatically that it forms a semi-circle. Er, well, maybe a semi-oval, but it's still very curved.

Might just have to take a picture~

I can do a weird dance that's like a kickline but in a crouch. It's kinda hard to describe.

The only other person I've met who can do it was a Disney cast member who had the same name as me... which is totally irrelevant but kinda cool.

There are many things that I, Lou, The Great! Can do many things, for I am great! But the most unusual thing that I, Lou, The Great! Can do is recite to you the current time based upon the sun!

I shall wait for the applause.

Well, i can conjugate all regular and most irregular verbs in 5 languages. That's really more of a learned skill than something one is born with, but the fact is i have a natural aptitude for languages.

There's this thing i do as a party trick, I call it 'hand castanets', where i flap my hands as if there were castanets and it makes a similar sound. It's easier to show than describe.

I can put my hands on my hips and make my elbows touch in front of me... I have met no one else that can do it and I thought it is normal and I usually stretch my arms that way and people give me odd looks xD

Vibrating my eyeballs back and forth really quickly. I've met a handful of others who can do it, but it's great for freaking someone out when I do it in front of them for the first time!

I can read lips and eavesdrop rather well. When you get bored you learn things.

Nothing really, I'm a pretty boring person actually a far as talents go, except for drawing. I can roll my eyes back into my head far enough that you can't see my pupils (and whatever the coloured part is called), but I don't think that is anything special. It's good for freaking out people though.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom