• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starte

where do they say this ?

Fild made a comment on his forums that he saw the proof himself and said the sprites and such were legit. He quickly deleted it though to avoid trouble. Unfortunately I didn't screenshot the post, so I'm somewhat left in the dark here.

I heard that the guy who posted them on 2ch was the same person who posted the "I drew these and based them off Diagla, Lickylicky, Milotic, and Rhyperior" post.

That was just a Troll looking for attention.

Re: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter evolutions

BW_anime.png
It's obvious that the tall moustached man is the evolution of Pokabu, as the three secondary evolutions follow the same order as the starters do in this picture.

Re: Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starte

So are these damn things real or not?
I wanna see some undeniable proof here!!
Or, ya know, I can wait a couple of weeks til the games r released...

Re: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter evolutions

It's obvious that the tall moustached man is the evolution of Pokabu, as the three secondary evolutions follow the same order as the starters do in this picture.

Shit. I hope not.

Look at those arms...TOTALLY another Fire/Fighting. :complain:

Filb.de too?

Guess all hope is lost, then. I will forever wonder why GameFreak decided to give Porkabu's final evolution a tiny-ass head and a Fire/Fighting typing.

Then what about the second point?

I don't see the Starter Evolutions on Filb's front page; so I doubt they're THAT convinced. I for one, am still not convinced, hence why PokémonWorld still has the "Unconfirmed" tag.

Problem is, Serebii, PokéBeach and Pokéxperto are all crying "Secret Source". Sure, they have good track records, but with the evidence suggested in the BW forum, it makes it hard to believe they are legitimate.

I don't see the Starter Evolutions on Filb's front page; so I doubt they're THAT convinced.

Well ya, Filb may be convinced but that doesn't mean he should post it all over the front page. Like I said in a past post, Filb always checks information dozens of times to make sure it really is 100% legit. I wouldn't blame him ether, anyone could make sprites, artwork, and be a Ninteno Employee with the right moves.

I heard that the guy who posted them on 2ch was the same person who posted the "I drew these and based them off Diagla, Lickylicky, Milotic, and Rhyperior" post.

I've only just noticed that. While I can't really see the resemblance of Lickylicky, the other three jump right out at me.

I seriously hope they are fake. Pokabu's new evos seem to be a massively missed oppurtunity. Pigs are criminally underrepresented in the Pokemon world already, and the 2nd and 3rd stage are only piggish by the looks of their face. Surely a massive flaming boar would have been the way forward, as opposed to yet another fire/fighting type?

Apparently that says they are unsure. They are saying since Serebii posted it, it must be true. Unfortunetly, that isn't always the case.

if its fake, then the real one will be either fire-steel or fire-poison.

For some reason I see the "fake" one as a fire/ground or rock

My Six Year old brother said the final Pokabu evo looks like Rhyperior. When a SIX year old says it, you know it's unoriginal.

My Six Year old brother said the final Pokabu evo looks like Rhyperior. When a SIX year old says it, you know it's unoriginal.

This is nothing new. Same happened with Buetifly and Butterfree. Or feebas and magickarp.

This is nothing new. Same happened with Buetifly and Butterfree. Or feebas and magickarp.
Did I ever say this was the first instance? I just said this design in particular is unoriginal.

my bro said it too.

Did I ever say this was the first instance? I just said this design in particular is unoriginal.

You seemed a bit surprised by it.

You seemed a bit surprised by it.
Well, the Rhyperior connection is what a lot of older fans dug out, so it was a bit of a shock to see someone so young make the same connection. I thought it was just us old guys looking into things too deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom