• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unconfirmed: GameStop to host Celebi event in May: Celebi to activate Giovanni event

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Unconfirmed: Gamestop to host Celebi event in May: Celebi to activate Giovanni event

Gamestop is rumored to have a Celebi distribution event in May for North America. The event will be the North American version of the Japanese event, which will take place with the release of Movie 13.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Unconfirmed: Gamestop to host Celebi event in May: Celebi to activate Giovanni ev

Nothing about the dogs? (cries)

Re: Unconfirmed: Gamestop to host Celebi event in May: Celebi to activate Giovanni ev

Awesome! can't wait to (hopefully) get me a celebi!

I bet 5 bucks that this rumor is true.
WAIT... NEXT MONTH!? I TAKE MY MONEY BACK!

Last edited:

Wait... May of this year?!

That would be weird. We get the event Celebi before the Japanese? Why on Earth would they do that? I'm skeptical.

This upcoming May?

That can't be right. We never get events before Japan.

And if next May, why would we know A WHOLE YEAR before getting it.

*crosses fingers* do want do want do want,I have wanted that event even since I got my SS copy.All event pokemon should unlock special stuff from now on...(wich is what seems like...if the dog trio really unlocks something in BW...)

well i dont know if its true or now all i know if it is true i have a gamestop right down the street. so im in luck. i can get like five of those.

Rex: What the Houndoom. Where's your source? Also, this is basically impossible. America getting the event before Japan? No. Unless the fan's dream of a simultaneous global release comes true, this is wrong.

Do we want Bulbagarden's reputation to get worse?

EDIT: Plus, it's GameStop.

EDIT2: Talked it out. Rex just posted the article, and he was skeptical, too. Don't be mad at him, kay?

Last edited:

Yea, as nice as it would be, I doubt its true. I mean Japan hasnt even got this Celebi yet.

I call BS

I call BS

I agree. The Japanese always get their stuff before us. It's kind of the point.

This upcoming May?

That can't be right. We never get events before Japan.

And if next May, why would we know A WHOLE YEAR before getting it.

This. I doubt we'll get Celebi in May.

As much as I would love for this to happen, I have to agree with the skeptics on this thread.

Hence unconfirmed. Merely a rumor at the moment.

But hey, we can always hope. It'd be nice, wouldn't it?

Interesting.... whether this is true or not, I was kinda hoping it would be a Wi-Fi instead, since the nearest Gamestop to me is like, what... 1,000 miles?

Unconfirmed: GameStop to host Celebi event in May: Celebi to activate Giovanni event

GameStop is rumored to have a Celebi distribution event in May for North America. The event will be the North American version of the Japanese event, which will take place with the release of Movie 13.

Read more on Bulbanews

Well, considering May is 2 days away, surely we'd have heard something on Pokemon.com if this were actually true? Even if the event didn't start until mid-month, they'd have announced it officially by now.

For some reason I think, if the rumor's true at all, its May of next year.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom