• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unconfirmed: GameStop to host Celebi event in May: Celebi to activate Giovanni event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Unconfirmed: GameStop to host Celebi event in May: Celebi to activate Giovanni ev

That be awesome IF IT WAS WI-FI!!!!!! I'm sick and tired of all the damn events being at gamestop! The nearest gamestop for me is like 30 miles away. And the chances I'll go to a gamestop when I'm in town and have my DS are extremley low. (mini rant is over)

Re: Unconfirmed: GameStop to host Celebi event in May: Celebi to activate Giovanni ev

WHAT????????????????????????????CELIBI.......hope the is true.....but I have a feeling its not true..............

I'm going to have to say that the chances for this happening is about 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%. But it might happen, if we're lucky.

It's not going to happen this month

I would like to see it happen soon. And I hope the shiny dogs come to america too

It's may 8th and pokemon.com and gamestop haven't said anything about it. Plus, the winners path wi-fi event is going on now until late june so we definitely won't get it over wi-fi. If we do get the event we probably won't get it until late this year/early next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom