• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unconfirmed: New Pokémon revealed in movie 13 and by Bandai: Two to four new creature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Unconfirmed: New Pokémon revealed in movie 13 and by Bandai: Two to four new crea

Woah, talk about "mad" art skills for the concept design of Nezumimi. :p

Namakusu does looks like a furry version of Larvitar, but that does not interfere with its cuteness. When I tilted my head and squinted very, very hard; Nezumidori looked like a green Chopper with broccoli on its head. Then again, when I first had seen Chiraamii's design, I thought it greatly resembled those creatures from Precure 5.

Also, betting that Nezumimi is Gen V's Pikachu clone. (Even if it looks nothing like a Pika clone in the concept art.)

Last edited:
Re: Unconfirmed: New Pokémon revealed in movie 13 and by Bandai: Two to four new crea

I'm not calling Ononokusu pre-evo Namakusu just yet.

The name, as likely as it seems, is still unconfirmed.

I suggest we make a new nickname for the creature.

I thought he was Blade.

Well considering that Ononokusu and Namakusu are similarly spelt, the fact that they share similar traits appearance wise, and the fact there are a lot of rumors that Namakusu evolves into Ononokusa, I think it's fairly safe to assume they are indeed linked together.

I'm sure that the green mouse is Nezumimi, the pokemon with big eyes and ears that is mentioned by that guy that has seen the preview
green-pokemon.jpg

It's so cute ^^

You've merged two different Pokemon.
Nezumimi (who I agree is that new Green Pokemon) was seen in a B/W Trailer and the Pokemon with "Big Eyes" and "Big Pointy Orange Ears" was seen at the end of the Movie 14 teaser trailer.

On Saturday we shall know if this is all real^_^

Namakusu I believe means "dull blade-chus" (since Dogasu speculates the "kusu" is meant to resemble the dinosaur ending "chus) so if it is really its name, it certainly makes sense that the dull-blade would evolve into the trembling axe (and possibly before that just the axe, since there's a rumor the mid-form is named Onokusu with one "no").

Yeah, the interpretation reminded me of this.

Anyway, "Namakusu" sure is cute. If this really is to be the new second mascot as has been speculated, I'll be pleased.

That Neizumimi drawing?? Whoever drew that needs a new arm. I'm so sorry but .... guh.

Neizumidori, however, looks like the child of Aipom and Turtwig. Flying satellite made of cheese, what are these designers smoking?! I am suspecting Concrete, and it's starting to go to their skull.

The other one looks like The little pig got a dye job, and then gelled his tail up and out of his head? It also bears a resemblance to some other pokemon I'll never care to remember, but I'll think about it now. Poochyena, I guess.

These designs are better than the floods of the ones that showed up on Sunday...(Lolita Hooker? Seriously?) But I'm still unimpressed.

Sorry if this has already been discussed but, does anyone know if that pink thing on the mouse's face is it's tongue or if it's mouth is open?

That Neizumimi drawing?? Whoever drew that needs a new arm. I'm so sorry but .... guh.

Would you be able to draw the complete body of a Pokémon you've seen for one or two seconds, and never before? I think I couldn't even draw any of the currently known Pokemon, not even overused Pikachu, without having a look at it multiple times while drawing.

The blog post didn't have the picture attached to it the first time I read it, so I was even more happy to see an interpretation of one of the few who could see the new Pokemon until now.

I'm sure that the green mouse is Nezumimi, the pokemon with big eyes and ears that is mentioned by that guy that has seen the preview
green-pokemon.jpg

It's so cute ^^

Why are the "insides" of the ear uncolored? Unless its supposed to be the same color as the outside, though I kinda doubt it

Would you be able to draw the complete body of a Pokémon you've seen for one or two seconds, and never before?

The problem is it's far too vague; It looks like a kitten..

S/he should have remembered something else. Maybe a marking, coloring, or the way it's ears were.

Last edited:

The one with the vague drawn picture reminds me a little of a Quilava, and he did say that the ears were orange (like a shiny Quilava).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom