• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unconfirmed: Nintendo 3DS to be released in October: CVG reports inside info

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read on Wikipedia that it won't have Black and White as it's own games. Are they right?

If you mean that Black and White won't be the launch titles nor be for the 3DS, then yes... unless they decided to put them on the 3DS at the last minute (I'm holding my tongue on this), but as of right now they got the DS lable slapped all over these games pretty much so far.

Beings Wikipedia is hardly trustworthy, I'd normally say "don't trust Wikipedia"... but for this particular issue, they're right.

June is so far away xD I'm saving any money I can get. I lie about going to the mall after school to get 5 dollars for Nathan's on fridays xD all for the 3ds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom