• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unconfirmed: PokéPark Wii slated for July 30th release in Europe: Swiss retailer leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Unconfirmed: PokéPark Wii slated for July 30th release in Europe: Swiss retailer leaks release date

According to a leak from Waldmeier AG, Nintendo's official distributor in Switzerland, PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure is scheduled for release on July 30, 2010 for PAL regions. The game's release date in North America has yet to be announced.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Unconfirmed: PokéPark Wii slated for June 30th release in Europe: Swiss retailer

If this leak is genuine, then awesome! It will be good to have an excuse to play on my Wii again.

Re: Unconfirmed: PokéPark Wii slated for June 30th release in Europe: Swiss retailer

Nothing for North America? :(

Oh that's racist JK. I hope it comes out in NA soon though I would love to play it.

Oh that's racist JK.

lol, maybe they're just trying to do us a favour. Personally, I think I'll wait for a real console Pokemon game. We've been getting really half-hearted titles for a long time, now.

Encouraging to see, hopefully we will get word of a NA release soon. This game is a good step towards the Pikachu platformer I've been pedaling for for over a decade now.

This game does look pretty interesting. All I have really seen of it is Serebii's coverage which was done pretty well. From the prerelease pictures that I have seen, the graphics look totally amazing. So far, Salamence's Super Sky Race looks like it will be one of my favorite as the flying method is very cool looking.

Re: Unconfirmed: PokéPark Wii slated for July 30th release in Europe: Swiss retailer

I really hope that the game will be released in Europe first... It'd be nice have the game before you Americans, who ALWAYS get games before we do.

Re: Unconfirmed: PokéPark Wii slated for July 30th release in Europe: Swiss retailer

I really hope that the game will be released in Europe first... It'd be nice have the game before you Americans, who ALWAYS get games before we do.

Sing it Zorua! That Would Be Nice

Hell, I'm American and I hope you guys get it first. As I saw when looking for GBA games in London, you guys get the short end of the stick far too often with media. I don't see how you live with it! About time you got some luck with the Big N on SOMETHING, and no, getting the Tingle game does NOT count :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom