• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Underappreciated Pokémon

Does anybody even THINK about dunsparce?????

I do. I certainly can't forget him. Funny story, actually. Seeing as how ALL of the Dunsparces at the BF paraflich, I brought out Milotic on the T-Wave. Marvel Scale kicks in. He uses Headbutt. It does NOTHING. Leftovers heals back everything. It was just a stall war...

Tentacruel definately. For some reason nobody ever talks about Politoed :'( he's one of my all time favorites, and people rarely use him or talk about him.

Misdreavus/Mismagius. |: I think it's just a boss, to be frank.

Shedinja and Shuppet, too. (Ghost-type bias, FTW.) I just don't see these three talked about much.

Re: Underappreciated

The most underappreciated pokemon has to be Cubone. The skull it wears is it's mother's and the skull isn't cracked the lines are stains from tears it crys at night. So give it respect think about how horrible it's life is and no one cares about it.

Re: Underappreciated

The most underappreciated pokemon has to be Cubone. The skull it wears is it's mother's and the skull isn't cracked the lines are stains from tears it crys at night. So give it respect think about how horrible it's life is and no one cares about it.

Yeah, but its fiction...

One pokemon is appreciated for the wrong reason. Meowth. He's famous because of the show but the real reason people should like Meowth is because of the gold nugget you get for catching him. 5,ooo per Meowth anybody can be rich.

i actually love shuckle, if only it had better attack stats, and alot of people appreciate slaking,or at least they would if it didn't have that crummy ability

I like shuckle too. this is my set for him:

Shuckle @ leftovers

Toxic
Power Trick
Rest
Rock Slide

It learns PT at level 48 , so It can have MUCH better attack!

ON TOPIC:Turtwig is really underappreciated in my opinion.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom