• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For users browsing this forum, be aware that you may stumble upon spoilers! Threads that have spoilered information will be tagged as such, but still do take caution.
    Spoiler Embargo will be in place one month from DLC release. This means it will lift on July 17th, 2020.

• The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Uniform number

Weaver of Fairytales
Reaction score
As far as I know, the uniform number that you pick is permanent, so what number do you pick as your uniform number?
Do you follow the goroawase theme, or do you just use any number that has certain meaning to you?

Mine is 36 (mi + roku) which can be read (if I'm not mistaken) as "miryoku (魅力)" which means charm, glamour, or enchantment. So I guess it's fitting for a Fairy-type user like me.

Last edited:
Weaver of Fairytales
Reaction score
I chose 776, the National 'dex number of my favorite Pokemon, Turtonator.
That's a great idea. :bulbaWave: Given I don't know Japanese I guess I'll eventually use the national dex number of my favorite pokemon too.
Except I have more than 1, so I can't decide immediately o_O

Reaction score
I think I will use 102 (tatsu), because it means dragon if I recall correctly and because I grew up with Tatsunoko anime. I wanted to use okami (wolf) or kitsune (fox) since those are my favorite animals, but sadly there's no way to write those words using goroawase.

Weaver of Fairytales
Reaction score
I think I will use 102 (tatsu), because it means dragon if I recall correctly and because I grew up with Tatsunoko anime. I wanted to use okami (wolf) or kitsune (fox) since those are my favorite animals, but sadly there's no way to write those words using goroawase.
I think 492 can be read as fox (fokusu), if you don't mind.
Just realized that Opal's 910 is read as kyuto which means cute, so I think english word can be used too if it fits.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think 492 can be read as fox (fokusu), if you don't mind.
Just realized that Opal's 910 is read as kyuto which means cute, so I think english word can be used too if it fits.
Okay... I didn't think about using English.

ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ꜱᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ...ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ
Reaction score
The inspiration behind the aforementioned uniform numbers is great! I just went with my favorite number, haha, so it's 003 for me :bulbaWave:

formerly techitisJ
Reaction score
I decided to use my passion for writing as the inspiration for my number. I used the names of the three characters I have written who have been most influential to my work, Sugar, Mika, and Charlotte and counted the letters to come up with each part of the three-digit number for my jersey. Pokemon has been a big influence on my writing, so I wanted to tie some of my characters back to some of their inspiration.

Last edited:
Informed Casual
Reaction score
My character's name is Frodo Bagons, so the clear choice was 922 (Bilbo and Frodo's birthday in the books).

Reaction score
My first playthrough Uniform was 18 (Its my favorite number after all and it feels a little like treason to myself if i don't pick it in my first playthrough).

Second playthrough i choose 666 (Didn't think it would work, but it did, so now i am stuck with it unfortunaly).

Third playthrough i am most likely gonna be 169 - since that is my birthday (16th of September, to make it more clear for people who use different style of digits for the same date).

Fourth playthrough is gonna be 362 to represent Glalie, my favorite mon and since its the fourth playthrough, i am prolly gonna use Pokemon from all regions and Glalie will be on the team.

Now with a m̶e̶g̶a̶ Gigantamax
Reaction score
As someone with double digits in both birth month and day, I unfortunately couldn't somehow make that work.

My friend said he couldn't think of anything and chose "404," uniform number not found. I'm mad he thought of that first.

So mine is just a dumb inside joke that nobody will understand. I'll try to explain it anyway.

My friends and I always used to go to McDonald's and for some reason no matter what I ordered the price would come up as $6.66. This would even happen at other places like Subway. Well recently, something changed, and now the price I always get is $6.67. so I used 667 as my number. Also, those 3 numbers, on a phone setup, consist of the first 3 letters of my last name. So k guess it's sort of fitting? I should've just chosen all zeroes or something. Oh well. I wish you could change it.

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
I picked my lucky number: 725. Not sure why I like this number, to be honest, but it has a nice ring to it to me, as it sounds lucky. Plus, it has won me a few things in the past (mostly small lotto stuff like you'd find at a fair or something), so I consider it lucky.