• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Uniform number

Titania

Weaver of Fairytales
Reaction score
As far as I know, the uniform number that you pick is permanent, so what number do you pick as your uniform number?
Do you follow the goroawase theme, or do you just use any number that has certain meaning to you?

Mine is 36 (mi + roku) which can be read (if I'm not mistaken) as "miryoku (魅力)" which means charm, glamour, or enchantment. So I guess it's fitting for a Fairy-type user like me.

Last edited:
I chose 776, the National 'dex number of my favorite Pokemon, Turtonator.

That's a great idea. :bulbaWave: Given I don't know Japanese I guess I'll eventually use the national dex number of my favorite pokemon too.
Except I have more than 1, so I can't decide immediately o_O

I think I will use 102 (tatsu), because it means dragon if I recall correctly and because I grew up with Tatsunoko anime. I wanted to use okami (wolf) or kitsune (fox) since those are my favorite animals, but sadly there's no way to write those words using goroawase.

I think I will use 102 (tatsu), because it means dragon if I recall correctly and because I grew up with Tatsunoko anime. I wanted to use okami (wolf) or kitsune (fox) since those are my favorite animals, but sadly there's no way to write those words using goroawase.

I think 492 can be read as fox (fokusu), if you don't mind.
Just realized that Opal's 910 is read as kyuto which means cute, so I think english word can be used too if it fits.

Last edited:
I decided to use my passion for writing as the inspiration for my number. I used the names of the three characters I have written who have been most influential to my work, Sugar, Mika, and Charlotte and counted the letters to come up with each part of the three-digit number for my jersey. Pokemon has been a big influence on my writing, so I wanted to tie some of my characters back to some of their inspiration.

Last edited:
My first playthrough Uniform was 18 (Its my favorite number after all and it feels a little like treason to myself if i don't pick it in my first playthrough).

Second playthrough i choose 666 (Didn't think it would work, but it did, so now i am stuck with it unfortunaly).

Third playthrough i am most likely gonna be 169 - since that is my birthday (16th of September, to make it more clear for people who use different style of digits for the same date).

Fourth playthrough is gonna be 362 to represent Glalie, my favorite mon and since its the fourth playthrough, i am prolly gonna use Pokemon from all regions and Glalie will be on the team.

As someone with double digits in both birth month and day, I unfortunately couldn't somehow make that work.

My friend said he couldn't think of anything and chose "404," uniform number not found. I'm mad he thought of that first.

So mine is just a dumb inside joke that nobody will understand. I'll try to explain it anyway.

My friends and I always used to go to McDonald's and for some reason no matter what I ordered the price would come up as $6.66. This would even happen at other places like Subway. Well recently, something changed, and now the price I always get is $6.67. so I used 667 as my number. Also, those 3 numbers, on a phone setup, consist of the first 3 letters of my last name. So k guess it's sort of fitting? I should've just chosen all zeroes or something. Oh well. I wish you could change it.

I picked my lucky number: 725. Not sure why I like this number, to be honest, but it has a nice ring to it to me, as it sounds lucky. Plus, it has won me a few things in the past (mostly small lotto stuff like you'd find at a fair or something), so I consider it lucky.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom