• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Uniform number

i probably should've chosen 492, which is Shaymin's national dex number, but instead i chose 8. i did this because it's my favourite number, and plus if you turn it sideways, it looks basically like the infinity symbol which was more or less what i had in mind when i picked it. it shows that i have limitless potential as a trainer, so yeah! n.n

I chose 20 because that is my favorite number and I use it for pretty much everything. No hidden meaning behind it or anything

I chose 406 because of Gen 4 being released in 2006.

Since I didn't really care at the time, I went with 000 as my number. I now view that number as symbolic for how the protagonist is a blank slate that somehow still ends up saving the day; my character was a nobody who worked his way to the top and kept being humble like a knight. The more I think about it, the more that the 000 number makes sense from an in-universe perspective.

Started a new file and Sword and was curious about how it would handle use of another characters number.... I typed 1 expecting it to refuse it, but it did not, can't wait to knock Leon off the champion spot on that file! :p

Just started my adventure on Shield; I settled on 88 for my jersey number. It's Golett's Galarian Poké Dex number, so why not?
I picked 113 as a reference to the Transformers MTMTE/Lost Light comics.
Sadly, I can only give this one Like, as it deserves all of the Likes--or at least 113 of them--because Transformers.

Huh, if I ever decide to restart my Sword game, I think I'll go with 127, as a nod to the Bumblebee movie.

Last edited:
I picked 12, the same number wore by the greatest Quarterback in the NFL (Tom Brady).

Last edited:
I chose 5 because for some reason that number just keeps following me around. Might as well just make it my uniform number then!

I picked 404 because I thought I had to pick 3 numbers, so the first I thought of was the website error code.

I thought about it for a little bit but ultimately decided to go with 310, the birth month and day of one of my favorite fictional characters, Remus Lupin from Harry Potter.

I found another number that might interest some. According to this:

zombiemiki said:
March 1st is Minccino Day! The reasoning is 3 + 1 can be read as "Mii" in Japanese, which is the sound Minccino (Chillarmii) makes~

It also works in English. Should I ever get SwSh, I think I'll probably use 31 and have a Minccino on my team.

I chose 556 for my uniform number, as the goroawase is "kokoro", Japanese for "heart" and "mind".

127 for my precious decapitating death-beetle.

1636709328960.jpeg

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom