• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unorthodox Methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyblunt

Reaction score
I will play with my favorites period. This is the squad throw some good moves onto them for me:

Ninetales
Crobat
Persian
Liepard
Flygon
Swampert

I was thinking of switching things up with my Ninetales and leaning towards Attack by learning Howl and FlareBlitz. I know Howl only increases attack by one, but my Liepard is DW and can get in a Swagger while my Ninetales holds a Lum or Persim berry. I was also considering using Crobat with Special attack since it can learn Nasty Plot, but not sure if it is worth it even with a nature and characteristic that would promote it.

Uh... you could run standard Crobat (Brave Bird, U-Turn, Roost, Taunt) or always stick Super Fang on there for stallbreaking.

Flygon is a decent Scarf user so maybe U-turn, Outrage, Fire Punch, EQ.

Swampert has decent bulk, access to SR and Roar.

Liepard, if you're using DW, has priority t-wave.

And then you could run an offensive Drought Ninetales.

Unless.... you're doing doubles? In which case I suggest an Acrobat Crobat. But offensive Ninetales and a Liepard that still runs Prankster would still work.
Swampert gets access to Muddy Water though it has low accuracy and your sun would weaken it... Flygon could run a LO set or you could keep it choiced though that's always dangerous in doubles...

And I honestly have no idea what Persian gets.

For the time being, I'm going to close this thread. You shouldn't simply ask people to put on moves for you. It's your team, so please give preliminary ideas of how you want your team to function, as well as a moveset for each. Then ask people to critique the team for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom