• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Unova gym leaders(2/3) - Elesa V Clay V Skyla V Drayden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewtwo0

Reaction score
i'll include chili and cress against iris and brycen in part 3.

Anyway, for this thread's sake, my favorite is Clay for obvious reasons.

Elesa. Your Sandile is powerless and your Servine barely beats her Emolga. And then she sends another one.

But seriously,she could have been really tough if she didn't spam Volt Switch. Hoping for a rematch in third version.

Draydon. His haxorus could put a hole in anyone's team

Lol??? drayden is easy, thank god for having fraxure.
But haxorus rocks, with it's 147 ATK!!!

Clay.
His Excadrill is the Excadrill that shall pierce the heavens! can and will destroy your team if you're not careful. There's also the fact that he's the "Underground Boss", which is an awesome title.

Elesa gets points due to the fact that I had to train up a Sandile just for her, and even then, I still struggled against those damn Emolga.

Elesa for having arguably the most devious strategy out of all the Gym Leaders in the Unova region, as well as having the most amusing Gym design (Skyla's cannons are a close second). And for being completely awesome. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom