• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Unova Mafia [Night Nine - The Wheels on the Bus] [9.7.12]

Le whoops.

Anyway, we can't give up now. We just have to keep watching and investigating.

Dang... O_O

But we can't stop now!

Don't stop believing! *shot* :p

I might not be able to update today. If the update doesn't come by 5:30, the phase will be extended 24 hours.

There are a few players who I've listed on my FoS - those who had been inactive, yet appeared out of nowhere to make a few statements, and disappear for a few phases again.

I don't trust these guys.

There are a few players who I've listed on my FoS - those who had been inactive, yet appeared out of nowhere to make a few statements, and disappear for a few phases again.

I don't trust these guys.

Names please?

Confirmed. (The confirmer confirms!)

I might have said this a lot of times in other mafia games, but I find a certain trait to be very suspicious

"Being inactive for several phases, suddenly appearing out of nowhere and stating something. "
@jokool; I would like to hear from you first.

@Dark Blueberry; I've posted in most of (if not every) phase. I don't get why you'd think that I'm "suddenly appearing out of nowhere and stating something."

I will admit that I'm not as active as I have been in other mafia games, but it's just that there wasn't much to go on early on in this game.

@Dark Blueberry; I've posted in most of (if not every) phase. I don't get why you'd think that I'm "suddenly appearing out of nowhere and stating something."

I will admit that I'm not as active as I have been in other mafia games, but it's just that there wasn't much to go on early on in this game.
The past few phases aren't as early, you know.

I've posted in most of (if not every) phase. I don't get why you'd think that I'm "suddenly appearing out of nowhere and stating something."

The past few phases aren't as early, you know.

Eh, I guess I could be more active... I just haven't been too sure of who to suspect.

@jokool;

We need to get everyone and have discussions to find out, not just rely on the few people posting here. We're never going to find who's mafia that way - and while there are people who are saying inactivity is not scumtell - this time, we have no leads who to vote for - and it's time we take our chances and get the relatively inactive players out in the open so we can hear what they've been doing.

Also, I doubt you had been just lurking around...
@TLZ the Confirmer; You're next.

Inactivity is the most unreliable tell. I'm really looking in @Hawkeye;'s direction - no claim in addition to inactivity is far worse than just sporadic activity.

The green monkey-like creature laid in the grass, curled up in a deep slumber. He liked being in the fields and feeling the grass by his side while he slept, very different from the other monkeys.

The people came slowly in the night - there were three of them, cloaked in darkness with silvery white hair that glowed in the moonlight. Pansage never saw them coming - they were carrying the dark PokeBalls invented by their fallen comrade, and there was no struggle as they snatched up Pansage.

Another creature was looking onto this scene; it had been given an order to dispose of a certain Team Plasma member. With a powerful Hyper Beam, three shadowy members fell to their doom.

SageGaga,

511Pansage_Dream2.png

You are Pansage!

You are a Grass-type and a part of the elemental monkey trio made of Pansage, Panpour, and Pansear. The leaves on your head are known to have a medicinal power that relieves stress. Due to your close relations with Panpour and Pansear, you will be able to converse with them in a private QuickTopic.

You are sided with the Pokémon. You win when Team Plasma has been eliminated.​

SageGaga was killed. He was sided with the Pokémon.

VeloJello,

800px-Shadow_Triad_B2W2_Trailer.png

You are the Shadow Triad!

Fierce and stealthy, you are the main assassin of Team Plasma. You are completely loyal to Ghetsis because he once saved your lives. After Ghetsis was arrested and put in prison, you were the ones to enable his escape. Because you are so stealthy, the tracker cannot track your movements. Once during the course of the game, you can choose to kill past a doctor or bodyguard. Message America* or post in the mafia QuickTopic "Strongman: Name".

You are sided with Team Plasma. Equal the Pokémon's numbers to win.​

VeloJello was killed. She was sided with sided with Team Plasma.

It is now Day 10.
This phase will end 4:00 PM EDT on September 10th.

Re: Unova Mafia [Day Ten - In the Shadows] [9.9.12]

Could anyone tell me what's just happened? The last few pages seem to be mostly idling (which could explain how long this game is).

Whoa whoa whoa - a Team Plasma member died DURING THE NIGHT? And a strongman at that!

But they also got Pansage - is it possible that there's an indepedant left?

Vote: jokool
I don't want people being inactive again. We peobably only got one or two Team Plasma members left, one of them being N. As of now, I can only suspect people who had been inactive. I know it's not a scumtell but we have to do something.
@TLZ the Confirmer; this is what we get when people are inactive. No info, no ideas, no leads.
@jokool; explanation please. About your absence and defense. @TheMissingno.; same to you, please.

We need everyone out in the open as much as possible ;_;

Vote: jokool
explanation please. About your absence and defense.

Seriously? Fine, I'm one of the other mason. I've been posting in the QT more often than here. My fellow masons have been trying trying to build up an alliance to figure out who to suspect.

Right now, we've had claims from everyone except @Hawkeye; (which is very odd). VeloJello's claim was very scummy (hence why she was killed just now).

Since Hawkeye hasn't claimed yet, he seems the most scummy atm. VOTE: Hawkeye

VOTE: Hawkeye

Voting someone who hasn't claimed is better then voting an inactive imo. He's be kinda inactive too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom