• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• There have been changes to the pronoun field in user profiles. Find out more here!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Unovia is Back!

Unovia

Author of Pokemon of the Week (Travelin' Dan)
Reaction score
Hey Folks!
So sorry for my sudden departure. In February, my internet was having technical issues, so I had to stall out. Until May, I was working a massive block of work (daily work as a Sub). That reduced my ability to play.
Now I am back after a long time.

What do I plan to do?
I am going to restart my Silver Playthrough as a Let's Play instead of a challenge like it was before.
After that, I will be playing the following games:
Crystal Team Rocket Run
Red (Origins)
White (Regular Playthrough)
Moon (regular Playthrough)

Thank you! Please watch for this thread. Thank you for support, and please welcome me back if you see this. I am glad to be back.

Greninjaman

Ninja Assassin Frog
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Recently, I have decided to re-enter the challenge arena, if you will. I am looking around for interesting challenges.

Unovia

Author of Pokemon of the Week (Travelin' Dan)
Reaction score
Recently, I have decided to re-enter the challenge arena, if you will. I am looking around for interesting challenges.
Silver Oak Challenge is a lot to do. If you have the newer games (P & E, SWSH, BDSP, Legends), there are a lot of good challenges.

Greninjaman

Ninja Assassin Frog
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah. I agree. I also agree that doing a challenge in Silver is a pain due to the level curve.

Top Bottom