• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unovian Murders II - Aftershocks Sgt. Pepper's WINS, THE TOWN LOSES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame_

Flame's the name.
Reaction score
Unovian Murders 1- Obsidia - Murderers Win! (Pokemad and hurristat)

Unovian Murders 2 - Aftershocks - Murderer Wins! (Sgt. Pepper's)

Background Information.

The town of Nexia, nestled quietly in northern Unova, it takes credit to being one of the most technologically advanced cities in the entire world. The town was streamlined to an efficient operation without crime and with peace and prosperity. However, one resident has recently gotten some disturbing news.

The town of Obsidia has been completely overwhelmed by vagabonds and killers. To one person in particular however, this was devastating. Sheriff Qwilfish's wife, a Cottonee, soon learned of the tragedy of her husband's death. Currently, the town has gone on full alert, the city is under marshal law. Their leader, a Haxorus, has scoured the streets, not letting in any strangers.

The only way any murderers could have gotten in, is if they were already there...

-------
How to play a Murder:
In Murder, there are two-three opposing sides, the town, the murderers, and occasionally a third party faction. The town never knows who is a murderer and who is not unless they deduce it themselves. However, the murderers can work together to covertly kill the town. The town has to figure it out themselves who the murderers are, only with the slightest clues and their own intuition to take down the murderers before it isnto late for them.

If the town eradicates all of the murderers, the town wins. If the murderers kill everyone, they win. Also note, that murderers can kill each other, if all the murderers try to kill each other during the same night, then the town automatically wins.

Misc. Rules and structure.
Taken from hurristat and Rayne: Every day phase, all members are allowed to vote a person to lynch. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is ‘killed’ or removed from play. In the event of a tie, no players are killed. After this, we enter night phase. During the night, the murderers choose who they kill. Some innocents have a role that allows them night actions as well. Standard roles include the Doctor which protects people from dying, and the Cop which is able to determine alliances. These are very valuable members for the innocents. Please use your night actions wisely. Sometimes using them have consequences. Sometimes your roles work better if used with other roles.
Communicate well, and you stand a better chance of winning. This goes for both sides.

Miscellaneous rules:

Days and Nights both last one full 24 hour period, starting at 10 PM EST

To Sign-Up, put your username, what Pokemon you are, and what Gender.

Post here once you have received your role, but you may not tell others you role, results in immediate mod kill.

I would like a copy of all PMs and links to QTs.

To vote, put Vote: and to unvote, put Unvote

Have fun!

Blue is Innocents
Green is Corrupters
Purple is Trio
Red is Murderers

1. Psych - Eevee - Male MURDERED NIGHT 6
2. Sgt. Pepper - Klinklang - N/A THE WINNER!
3. BoredBeyondBelief - Bisharp - Male MURDERED NIGHT 5
4. GoldeenTail - Tepig - Male MURDERED NIGHT 3
5. Parmalee - Chandelure - Female LYNCHED DAY 6
6. Opossumguy - Qwilfish - Male MURDRED NIGHT 3
7. Turtwig A - Nacho - Male LYNCHED DAY 3
8. Zhwoobatte - Accelgor - Male MURDERED NIGHT 6
9. Mintaka - Servine - Female LYNCHED DAY 4
10. hurristat - Zweilous - Male MURDERED NIGHT 4
11. Corruption - Swadloon - Female LYNCHED DAY 5
12. IceKyurem - Kyurem - N/A MURDETED NIGHT 1
13. Sourcandy - Meloetta - Female LYNCHED DAY 2
14. Mijzelfan - Sceptile - Male MURDERED NIGHT 4
15. TFSpock - Excadrill - Male LYNCHED DAY 1
16. ! Thunder Lord Z - Emboar - Male MURDERED NIGHT 5
17. Soulmelody - Dewott - Female MURDERED NIGHT 2
18. Neosands - Arcanine - Male MURDERED NIGHT 3

Subs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Unovian Murders II - Aftershocks (Sign-Ups!!!)

I'll go ahead and join if I can.

Psych
Eevee
Male

Chuck Norris
KlinKlang
Unknown gender

BoredBeyondBelief
Bisharp(shiny)
Male

I'm interested. The last seemed exciting (to read) to me.

GoldeenTail
GoldeenTepig
Male

Parmalee
Chandelure
Female

Last words:

"Well, I lived a good life. Just, please, good friends, send the word to my wife, Lumineon. She's with our kids in Anville Town. Send her my Sheriff badge. My time on this earth is almost up. As my dying wish, get rid of that dreaded mafia. And never forget the name Sheriff Qwilfish. I'll be joining our bretheren in the great Pokemon Center in the sky. Goodbye..."

Slowly, the Qwilfish took his last breath, and died.

He was buried next to the Sheriff's office, instead of being flushed in the town port-o-potty.
His headstone read:"Life cut short by a mafioso. He did not live long enough to find out who. He will be deeply missed."

Those were my last words from the original. Looking at the backstory, Sheriff Qwilfish was a polygamist.XD

Anyway, count me in.

Opossumguy
Qwilfish (Yes,a completely-unrelated-to-Sheriff-Qwilfish-unless-my-role-PMis-Sheriff-Qwilfish's-son Qwilfish.)
Male

Can't wait for the start up.

You're all in, and I think this game will be more fun, almost everyone gets roles!

Nacho
Turtwig
Male

Yay! actual roles!

Zhwoobatte
Drapion
Male

Okay... How about the Deino and Litwick were permanently transformed into different pokémon during the teleport? What if no one chooses to be Deino and Litwick?

Y'all are in, also, I'm starting to send roles now, as to not have to send them in a huge mass. So, if you don't get one,p by game's start you are most likely a normal town person.

You shall see...

Yes they are, but I'd rather Gen V

Oh, okay then. I was thinking of two Pokémon anyway.

Mintaka
Janovy (<-- please change it, then? :D)
Female

Bah, I forgot that Servine was the English name... XD

Last edited:

Updated, and were already half way there.

If Gen V. is preferred, then
Zhwoobatte
Accelgor
Male

Edited, changed

Sign me up. I've evolved!

hurristat
Zweilous
male

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom