• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unovia's Moon Fairy Run

Log #30-Route 10 & Mt. Hokulani
240px-759Stufful.png
While on Route 10, I battled a few trainers and searched for 8 Stufful that ran away from an older woman. After we got them, we got $15,000 and a Nevermeltice. I wish I had Alolan Ninetales so I could use it. Too bad.
491px-Sun_Moon_Team_Skull_Grunt.png
Toward the end of the Route, we ran into two Team Skull grunts who were messing with a Bus Stop sign. We defeated them easily, and Professor Kukui met with us. He announced plans for a Pokemon League, then we traveled on the bus up Mount Hokulani, the second highest peak in the Region.
240px-774Minior.png
The top of the Mountain has Minior, a comet like Pokemon that can have 7 different cores. Also on this Route, I was looking for Cleffa, but I was unable to find it, so after a while of searching, I moved on.

In the next Log, we will take on the Hokulani Observatory for our next trial. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #31-Mt. Hokulani (Trial #5)
800px-Molayne_anime.png
Coming up to the observatory, I was introduced to Molayne, who knew Kukui in their youth and also runs the PC in Alola. He specializes in Steel Types. I sent out Ribombee (Level 37), thinking I could take Skarmory (Level 29) down easily. Instead I had to switch out to Primarina (Level 37), who took Skarmory down with Sparkling Aria. Ribombee came back out to fight Metang (Level 29). Ribombee won that battle. Last for Molayne was Alolan Dugtrio (Level 30), and I sent out Shiintonic (Level 37), who took out Dugtrio. He gave me Steelium Z (Might be using that soon!).
600px-738Vikavolt.png
I forgot that in Sun & Moon the Totem was Vikavolt & not Togedemaru. This was a much easier fight than Togedemaru would have been! Sylveon (Level 38) took down a Grubbin (Level 27) and 2 Charjabug (Level 27) pretty easily. When going up against the Totem Vikavolt (Level 29), I had to quickly switch to Carbink (Level 37), who I used through the whole fight. Vikavolt summoned a Charjebug ally. I had Carbink use Continental Crush, then used a few Smack Downs which took Vikavolt down. Carbink beat down the ally as well, even though Carbink was Paralyzed a few times, and I actually had to Max Potion Carbink before I won, getting the Electrium Z as a reward. Molayne gave me the mask of the Masked Royal, and asked me to give it back to Kukui.

In the next Log, we will go back to Malie Garden. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #32-Battle In The Garden
312px-Sun_Moon_Guzma.png
Coming back to Malie Garden, I find myself in between a conversation between Kukui and Guzma, the Boss of Team Skull. They talked about their past. I then battled Guzma using Carbink against his Golisopod (Level 31) and Ariados (Level 30). It didn't take me too long, and Guzma left with Team Skull grunts. Kukui took the Mask back.

Leaving the Garden and coming back, I took on a few trainers inspired by Nugget Bridge in Kanto. Leaving the Garden for the final time, I healed up and rested.

In the next Log, we will explore Routes 11 & 12 on the way to Blush Mountain. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #33-Routes 11 & 12, Blush Mountain & Power Plant, Secluded Shore & Route 13
600px-750Mudsdale.png
Route 11 was a short Route, only filled with Trainers. On Route 12, Hapu met with me, giving me access to Mudsdale Gallop. This was beneficial, since only Mudsdale could go over the rocky ground of the Route. I also battled many trainers there. Continuing to Blush Mountain & the Geothermal Plant, I battled a few trainers and explored the area. After I passed through there, exploring the Secluded Shore, arriving on Route 13.
97px-Sun_Moon_Gladion.png
Route 13 is a crossroads area. There is the Haina Desert and Tapu Village. We can't go to the desert until after the next trial, and why would we want to go there right now? In Tapu Village, Hau and I met with Gladion, who asked us to watch out for Lillie, since she has Nebby, which is of interest to Team Skull. With assurance, he left.

In the next Log, we will pass through Tapu Village, checking out Route 15, Aether House, & Route 14. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #34-Tapu Village, Route 15, Aether House, & Route 14
147px-Sun_Moon_Acerola.png
Beyond Tapu Village (not much of a village), we traveled through the short area of Route 15. In Aether House, we battled a few little kids, then found out that Acerola was the next Trial Captain. Leaving the house, we were tasked with saving Lillie from a Team Skull Grunt who was harassing her. In thanks, Lillie gave me Luxury Balls that she bought due to her thinking about being a trainer herself. With Lillie protected, Acerola pushed me to chase her through Route 14, a shockingly dark beached area. In the end, my entire team was Level 40.

My Team:
Primarina (Level 40)
Ribombee (Level 40)
Sylveon (Level 40)
Shiintonic (Level 40)
Carbink (Level 40)

In the next Log, we will go through the next Trial, the Abandoned Megamart. Until the next time, we will see you!

View attachment 165607Beyond Tapu Village (not much of a village), we traveled through the short area of Route 15. In Aether House, we battled a few little kids, then found out that Acerola was the next Trial Captain. Leaving the house, we were tasked with saving Lillie from a Team Skull Grunt who was harassing her. In thanks, Lillie gave me Luxury Balls that she bought due to her thinking about being a trainer herself. With Lillie protected, Acerola pushed me to chase her through Route 14, a shockingly dark beached area. In the end, my entire team was Level 40.

My Team:
Primarina (Level 40)
Ribombee (Level 40)
Sylveon (Level 40)
Shiintonic (Level 40)
Carbink (Level 40)

In the next Log, we will go through the next Trial, the Abandoned Megamart. Until the next time, we will see you!
You know you can get Shadow Claw on this route, right? I know it's on an island on this route.

Log #35-Thrifty Megamart (Trial #6)
600px-778Mimikyu.png
The Abandoned Thrifty Megamart is a spooky place! I thought that the Fire Trial was going to be the super challenging Trial. Instead, this one was! I almost got beaten by this Trial! Acerola upgraded the Rotom Poke Finder so I could see the Ghost Types and take pictures as needed. I took pictures of a Gastly, Haunter, & Gengar, chasing the spooky elements through the store. Primarina got to Level 41 during the Trial, so I switched to Ribombee for the Totem. I took a picture of Mimikyu (Level 33), who turned out to be the Totem. I started using Pollen Puff to break Mimikyu's disguise. Mimikyu summoned a Haunter (Level 27) as its ally. Deciding to stay focused on Mimikyu, Ribombee used Dazzling Gleam, which did some damage before it fell to Play Rough. Next for me was Sylveon, and after 2 Moon Blasts which significantly dropped Mimikyu down, though Play Rough eventually beat Sylveon. I was down 2 Pokemon, and was starting to get worried. Could I actually beat Mimikyu?

I sent out Shiinotic, and 2 Giga Drains took Mimikyu out, which I was very surprised by. Shiinotic swept through the ally Haunter, making me the winner of the Trial. Acerola gave me the Ghostium Z and 10 Dusk Balls. Coming back into the Trial site, I managed to capture a Klefki (Level 32), but no Mimikyu of my own yet. I am not going to give up on Mimikyu until I catch one, since it is one of my major team members for this team!

Once we capture Mimikyu, I am going to train my new captures up. My question is, who is better to have on the Team? Klefki or Carbink?

In the next Log, we will go on Route 16 and go through Ula'ula Meadow. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #36-Back To Aether House, Route 16, & Ula'ula Meadow
252px-Sun_Moon_Plumeria.png
I got Mimikyu and Klefki up to Level 41, then went back to Aether House, where Plumeria and Team Skull was waiting for me. I opened with Klefki (Level 41) against her Golbat (Level 34). It was a back and forth battle, with Klefki coming out on top. Next was Salazzle (Level 35), where I used Primarina (Level 41). One Z Move, and it fell, but not before Primarina was Poisoned. Plumeria left, understanding how I beat the grunts.
Sun_Moon_Grimsley.png

240px-319Sharpedo.png
After I beat Plumeria, I beat many Trainers, then met a mysterious guy named Grimsley, who gave me the ability to ride Sharpedo. He also warned me about Po Town, where Team Skull apparently took over the town. Oh no!
240px-718Zygarde.png
With that in the future, I met with Sina and Dexio, who talked about Zygarde, then left. I decided to leave as well, heading to Ula'ula Meadow, which was not much of note here, except a few battles. This set me to the entrance to Lake of the Moone.

In the next Log, we will talk about Lake of the Moone. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #37-Lake of the Moone
240px-792Lunala.png
Lake of the Moone is here to honor Lunala, which increasingly seems to be an invasive Pokemon, not something that gets the honor in the Region. For now, we move beyond this location. This area brings more questions than answers, at least to me.

In the next Log, we will take on Team Skull, hoping to free Po Town. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #38-Route 17 & Po Town
201px-Sun_Moon_Nanu.png
Passing onto Route 17, we suddenly have to deal with overworld rain. We also run into Team Skull Grunts, who watch the road into the town. I beat down a few of them in the general area, heading to the gate of the town, where I beat a duo, then meet a police officer (at least I think he is) named Nanu. He opened the gate, wishing me luck in the town.
The sheer number of battles with Team Skull makes Po Town grueling, especially since they force you to pay for the use of the Pokemon Center ($10 per use). This was especially tough, since the grunts use a lot of Poison Types. Eventually, I cleared out the entire team (for now).
312px-Sun_Moon_Guzma.png
In the center of the Town is the Shady House, base of Guzma. I had to clear out several grunts and act like a grunt to get my way to Guzma. I ended up using Ribombee (Level 44) against Golisopod (Level 37) and Ariados (Level 36), which I was surprised I could stand my own against him. He shook his head and left. I also sat in his chair (confusing a few Team Skull Grunts) and gathered a Buginium Z (Going to put it on Ribombee).

By This Point, My Entire Team is Level 45.
Primarina (Level 45)
Ribombee (Level 45)
Sylveon (Level 45)
Shiinotic (Level 45)
Mimikyu (Level 45)
Klefki (Level 45)

This is the Team I am going to be playing out to the League, since the only Pokemon I hope to catch on Poni Island is Granbull (it won't be on my Team at all). I intend to get my Team to Level 46 before I head to the next Log, since that will get my Mimikyu to have its final Level Up Move (Play Rough).

In the next Log, we will go back to Aether House. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #39-Back To Aether House
93px-USUM_Lillie.png

Heading back to Aether House, we discover that Lillie has been kidnapped by Team Skull, and that Hau was unable to help! Though, apparently, she went willingly to protect Hau and Nebby. Nebby also got captured as a result. Looks like we will have to go to Aether Paradise to save her, as Gladion says. Before we do that, however, we have to head to the docks of Malie City, as that is the fastest route to the artificial island. Gladion takes us there, where Hau meets up with us, insistent on helping us. Nanu also shows up, and states he is the Kahuna of Ula'ula!

In the next Log, we will take on Nanu to complete the Ula'ula Grand Trial. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #40-Malie City (Grand Trial #3)
201px-Sun_Moon_Nanu.png
Nanu seems kinda lazy, not who I thought the Grand Trial for Ula'ula would be based around...anyway, here we go!

Grand Trial #3-Nanu
Nanu uses Dark Types, leading to one of the easiest Grand Trials I could have asked for! He opens with Sableye (Level 38), and I open with Primarina (Level 46). Sableye hits with a Fake Out. Primarina fires back with a Moon Blast, OHKOing Sableye. He then sends out Krokorok (Level 38), and I keep Primarina out. One Oceanic Operetta, and it's out. Last for Nanu is Alolan Persian (Level 39), and you might have thought I was going to keep out Primarina. Instead I changed to Ribombee (Level 46). Ribombee got hit with a Fake Out. Ribombee fired back with a Pollen Puff, which did some damage to Persian, who hit back with a Power Gem. Ribombee finished with another Pollen Puff, ending the fight, and Nanu didn't even have it use the Z Crystal.

Three Grand Trials down!

Nanu healed up the team, and I headed out with Gladion and Hau to Aether Paradise. Time to save Lillie and Nebby! Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #41-Aether Paradise
382px-Sun_Moon_Aether_Foundation_Employees.png

173px-Sun_Moon_Faba.png
Being at Aether Paradise this time around isn't as welcoming. Seems like something dark and sinister is going on! During the story events, I had help from Gladion and Hau to beat the grunts and Faba, who confirmed they were continuing to do research on Nebby and its relationship to the Ultra Beasts. Apparently, Lusamine is trying to create Ultra Wormholes using Nebby's power. That is certainly sinister! So much for the friendliness of Aether!
Upon arriving at the outside level of Aether Paradise, there is a healing location (don't be afraid to use it!), and then I found out Aether had made a deal with Team Skull of all people, with them both using Aether Paradise as a joint base for both teams. I defeated some grunts, finding myself near Gladion, who went to face down Guzma. Gladion had been defeated by Guzma, leaving me to face him down!

In the next Log, we will face down Guzma and Lusamine, the President of the Aether Foundation, to free Lillie and Nebby! Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #42-Guzma & Lusamine
312px-Sun_Moon_Guzma.png
Guzma came at me with 4 Pokemon. These were Golisopod (Level 41-his ace), Ariados (Level 40), Masquerain (Level 40), and Pinsir (Level 40). Honestly, I just did some swap around with this fight, since my Team, despite being largely Fairy Type, is very balanced. It didn't take me too long to beat him, though if there had been a Fire & Fairy Type, I could have beaten him down pretty easily. Still, it wasn't too bad. He stepped out of the way, leading us into the manor house.
261px-Sun_Moon_Lusamine.png
We headed into the mansion, going around a bit. We took the elevator warp panel to meet Lusamine, who emotionally abused her kids, Lillie and Gladion. With Lillie and Gladion shattered emotionally, I took on Lusamine. I could not let that stand! I had managed a few levels beating my way through the Paradise, which had my Team get to Level 49. Having all of the Levels was super helpful, since her team is balanced and tricky.

Vs. Lusamine
She opened with Clefable (Level 41) and while I originally opened with Primarina (Level 49), I immediately changed to Klefki (Level 49). All Clefable could really do to me with Moon Blast while powering up with Cosmic Power. Several Flash Cannons later (Clefable is bulky, easily the buliest of her whole team), and Clefable was down. Next for Lusamine was Mismagius (Level 41) and I changed to Mimikyu (Level 49). Mismagius would use Mystical Fire & Shadow Ball, while Mimikyu focusing on using Shadow Ball, and after a few hits, Mismagius fell. Next for Lusamine was Lilligant (Level 41), and I changed to Ribombee (Level 49). One Pollen Puff took it down. Next for Lusamine was Milotic (Level 41) and I changed to Shiintonic (Level 49). Milotic was able to use Safeguard & Hydro Pump, though Shiintonic used Bloom Doom (Move: Giga Drain), mainly because Milotic can be hard to take down without a boost in power. Milotic fell easily after that following a Giga Drain, which actually healed me up entirely. Last for Lusamine was Bewear (Level 41) and I brought out Primarina (Level 49). One Moon Blast took Bewear down, defeating Lusamine!

Lusamine and Guzma headed through the wormhole to hunt down Ultra Beasts. Gladion gave me a Master Ball and Lillie got a Sun Flute. We all left for Poni Island. My Team is between Level 49 & 50 (even split).

In the next Log, we will explore Seafolk Village. Until the next time, we will see you!

Last edited:
Log #43-Exploring Seafolk Village

93px-USUM_Lillie.png
Now at Seafolk Village, Gladion and Lillie helped me explore the village at first, then I did some exploration, checking out the ships, talking to some of the people. It allowed me to gather some items. Lillie ran off to the Poni Wilds, but I was not ready to go in there yet. Seafolk Village is a nice place to rest, given that there are not too many settlements here.

For now, we have a quest to complete back at Ula'ula. We are going back to explore the foreboding Haina Desert!

In the next Log, we will be taking on the Haina Desert. Until the next time, we will be seeing you!

Log #44-Haina Desert
800px-Haina_Desert_anime.png
The Haina Desert is a very challenging place to get through! I had to use a video to help me through here. I had 2 major aims. First, to get to the Ruins of Abundance to be able to fly back to it later during the Tapu Hunt. Second, to get the Z Crystal (Psychium). I achieved both aims, so I am good with doing things here, at least for now.

In the next Log, we will go through the Zygarde Quest for Ula'ula. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #45-Zygarde Quest-Ula'ula
240px-718Zygarde.png
1668985000166.png

1668985060468.png

Those are a TON of locations. I also checked out Aether Paradise, looking for cells.

1668985232460.png

By the time I was done, I got to the stage of having a 50% Zygarde! Won't be too much longer!

In the next Log, we will take on the Poni Wilds! Until the next time, we will see you!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom