• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unovia's Pokemon Diamond "Nostalgia Run"

Log #72-Stark Mountain & Heatran
800px-Buck_anime.png
Going through Route 227 lies Stark Mountain. Buck & Barry are already here. I have my HM Squad here mainly because I need them all. Eventually, I found Buck, who joined me as a partner. He brings his Claydol, who was actually helpful. Turns out, you have to go through Stark Mountain once to let Buck STEAL THE MAGMA STONE, and back again a little later once you convince Buck to put it back.

Buck must have a Full Team that you don't see because he crushed Barry, and now Barry wants revenge.

800px-485Heatran_DP_anime.png
Once you go back with the restored Magma Stone, Heatran shows up, allowing you to catch it. Paralyzed it, then used Surf to lower it. A few Dusk Balls later, and the Magma Legendary was mine. Giratina was much harder than Heatran. Last legendary I am going to get in this game.

Just one more Log, and we say goodbye to Sinnoh! In the next (and last) Log, we will explore Routes 228, 229, & 230. Until next time, we will see you!

Log #73-Routes 228, 229, & 230
102px-Sinnoh_Route_228_DP.png
Route 228 is a desert, similar to Hoenn's Route 111. In order to get through this Route, a Ground or Rock Type is very helpful. Luckily, I had Rampardos & Graveler to help me get through the Route, which was a long one. I attempted to explore every inch of it, and eventually, I got to the end of it. I crossed into Route 229 soon after.
320px-Sinnoh_Route_229_Pt.png
It is strange that the desert of Route 228 passes into the lush forest of Route 229. It's almost jungle-like in appearance. On the edge of Route 229 is the Resort Area, where people come to relax. In Platinum, this is where you are given the Villa, but in Diamond & Pearl, it was no such luck. I finished exploring Route 229, and I was not sure where else to go, how to get to Route 230.
320px-Sinnoh_Route_230_Pt.png
On the shore of Route 229, I saw that Route 230 was a Water Route, with an island in the middle. I expected that the island in the middle of the Route might have a trainer or two on it, and I was disappointed there wasn't much of anything on that island.

Continuing east, I finished the exploration, completing the circle. I flew back to the Resort Area where I decided to end the journey.

Well, that does it for this journey through Sinnoh! I would like to thank all of the fans for their support!

Where are we going for the next Challenge? We are headed to Hoenn, which is the last Region we have not explored as part of these Challenge Runs. What will the Rules & Structure Be? We will let you all know soon enough, and I hope you will show support to that run as you have for this one and the others in the past.

Next Stop...Hoenn! Next Time, A New Region!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom