• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unovia's Pokemon Red "Origins" Run

Unovia

Author of Pokemon of the Week (Travelin' Dan)
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hey Folks!
Welcome to Unovia's Pokemon Red "Origins" Run. In this challenge, we will be playing like Red from Pokemon Origins. Before we put down the rules, let's show my previous work in case you would like to check them out!

Pokemon of the Week (POTW)
My Kalos Adventure. Complete.
My Alola Adventure. Complete.
My first Kanto Adventure. Complete.
My first Johto Adventure. Complete.
My Unova Adventure. Complete.
My Sinnoh Adventure. Complete.
My Hoenn Adventure. Complete.
My second Johto Adventure. Ongoing.

Rules:
1. The Final Team for this Run is going to be:
Charizard, Jolteon, Snorlax (Replaces Persian since Persian is Version Exclusive), Scyther, Lapras, & Dodrio.

The Following Pokemon are not catchable in this Run:
Sandshrew line
Vulpix line
Meowth line
Bellsprout line
Magmar
Pinsir

In addition, the following Trades are not available:
Haunter--> Gengar
Graveler--> Golem
Machoke--> Machamp
Kadabra--> Alakazam

Only 1 of the following Pokemon are available:
Kabuto or Omanyte (Choosing Kabuto)
Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee (Choosing Hitmonlee)
Eevee (Jolteon will be the choice here)

This Run will also be done in the Virtual Console version, as I no longer have the cartridge version and I like being able to do this on my 3DS. I hope that my viewers will watch this playthrough like they have the others, and I am so grateful for the support!
Wish me luck! Is it possible for Origins Red to have actually won?

Log #1-Pallet Town To Viridian Forest
I named myself Red and my rival Blue. In my room, I got the Potion from the PC. Little did I know I would need it. Professor Oak led me back to the lab, where I picked up Charmander, and Blue picked up Squirtle. He then challenged me to battle. If I had not gotten the Potion and healed up Charmander, I would have actually lost that first fight. Oak asked me to get the Parcel in Viridian City, & off I went. Along the way, I gathered another Potion, and surprisingly didn't run into any Pokemon. I guess I had a good dodge game in the grass.

In the Viridian City Pokemart, I retrieved the parcel, then went back to the lab, getting the Pokedex and disrespected by Blue. Making my way back to Viridian City, I bought 10 Pokeballs, then went on a catching spree, catching Rattata and Pidgey in the grass of Route 1, and traveling west onto Route 22, caught two Spearow (one for myself and one for a trade later) and both Nidorans (Male & Female). No Mankey here in this Version.

I trained all of them to Level 9, getting ready for the battle against Blue. When we battled, I used Charmander against his Pidgey (Level 9). A couple Ember attacks ended that fight. I switcjed to Nidoran Male for the battle against Squirtle (Level 8). Two Horn Attacks ended that. Nice and quick.

Moving onto Route 2, I caught Weedle, then decided to take a few steps into Viridian Forest, finding Caterpie and Pikachu, leaving since I am not ready yet. I am currently training up. Before I move into the Forest itself, my goal is to get Caterpie to Butterfree & Weedle to Beedrill (going to box them after that) and catch Pikachu up to the rest of the team. Not sure what my team will be going into the Forest. In the next Log, we will go through Viridian Forest. Until then, we will see you!

Current Dex:
Charmander
Caterpie
Weedle
Pidgey
Rattata
Spearow
Pikachu
Nidoran (M)
Nidoran (F)

Log #2-Viridian Forest To Pewter City
Before I went into the Forest, I made sure to get Caterpie to Metapod & Butterfree and Weedle to Kakuna & Beedrill, bringing my Pokedex to 13. Once they were done and boxed, I emptied my Team except for Charmander. I wanted to figure out what my party would be going into the Forest, since there are quite a few trainers there, all Bug Catchers. This is the team I settled on going into Viridian Forest:

Charmander (Level 9)
Pikachu (Level 9)
Nidoran M (Level 9)
Nidoran F (Level 9)
Pidgey (Level 9)
Spearow (Level 9)

I left Rattata (Level 9) in the Box, though it will be trained up too. Feeling ready, I entered the Forest.

Viridian Forest.jpg

I trained against the Bug Catchers and got the items in the Forest. My entire team got to Level 10 as we left the Forest and entered Pewter City, stopping to heal. Let's discuss the Gym Battle coming up.

Brock is going to be VERY DIFFICULT this run, even more so than he was during the Yellow Run. This is mainly because if the battle goes south, I don't have backup options, especially against Onix, which is obviously going to be a problem. In Origins, Red used Charmander a few times in the fight, mainly because he didn't understand Pokemon Types at the time. In contrast, I do. However, there are a few problems.

In Generation I, Rock Types are only weak to Fighting, Ground, Water, Grass, & Ice. Right now, I don't have access to Ground, Water, Grass, or Ice Types. In Yellow, I leaned on Nidoran M, who had learned Double Kick at Level 12. In Red & Blue, neither Nidoran learns Double Kick until Level 43, meaning Fighting Type moves are out as well. That basically means I am going to have to figure out a "Chip Damage" strategy to win.

First, before I even do that, I have to get my Team to match Brock's levels, Level 14. In the next Log, we will explore Pewter City & take on the Gym. Until then, we will see you!

Why not Butterfree? In the Gen 1 games, neither of his Pokémon knows a Rock Type Move. Butterfree learns confusion at level 12. Rock types often have very low Special Defense.
Also, are you doing an Oak challenge as part of this?

Why not Butterfree? In the Gen 1 games, neither of his Pokémon knows a Rock Type Move. Butterfree learns confusion at level 12. Rock types often have very low Special Defense.
Also, are you doing an Oak challenge as part of this?
Butterfree is an option, definitely. Also, in response to your second question, since Red completed the dex, this is going to be a Oak Challenge, but typical to my style, it's going to be a bit modified, like Yellow was.

Log #3-Brock (Gym #1)
I finished training up, then explored Pewter City, making sure to check out the Museum, paying the $50. Gotta support the local economy, right? This is the team I brought into the Gym.

Charmander-Level 14This is obvious. Charmander is my starter. Red had Charmander in his team for this fight, and so did I. Plus, I wanted to see how effective Fire Type moves would be.
Nidoran M-Level 14Nidoran M has Horn Attack, which is quite a damage dealer. Plus, Nidoran can cause Poison damage.
Rattata-Level 14Rattata got Hyper Fang as we trained, so I thought I might need it, due to the Speed that Rattata has.
Pidgey-Level 14Pidgey is a risky choice, but it has Sand Attack, which is effective to drop accuracy, which would be potentially helpful.
Pikachu-Level 14Pikachu was an odd choice, but honestly, I didn't remember whether Paralysis would even be effective. Could be worth a try.

Coming into the Gym, I took on the trainer buddy to see how effective I would be, especially Charmander. Charmander was actually helpful and could take damage smoothly. Ember was effective against Diglett and Sandshrew, causing more damage than I expected. Charmander grew to Level 15. I decided to heal up at the Pokemon Center before I took on Brock.

DP-Brock.png

I opened up the battle against Brock with Charmander (Level 15) against Geodude (Level 12). I used Ember repeatedly, taking out Geodude without too much trouble. Next came Onix (Level 14), the big rock snake. Switching out to Pidgey (Level 14), I decided to slow Onix down using repeated Sand Attacks. I did 6 Sand Attacks, which eventually lowered the accuracy to almost nothing. Even when Onix used Bide, it didn't do anything, since Bide only acts on Physical moves. With Onix having its accuracy low, I decided to keep Pidgey out and do chip damage until Pidgey fell, which eventually it did, but Pidgey had done its job. I then switched back to Charmander to have the epic showdown against the very inaccurate Onix. I kept Charmander using Ember and Onix had no way to hit back. Ember quickly took down Onix, leveling up to Level 16, and after I got the badge from Brock, Charmander evolved to Charmeleon. In the next Log, we will go east onto Route 3 and 4 on our way to Mt. Moon. Until the next time, we will see you!

Current Dex:
Charmeleon
Butterfree
Beedrill
Pidgey
Rattata
Spearow
Pikachu
Nidoran F
Nidoran M

Log #4-Route 3, the Route to Mt. Moon
Moving east from Pewter City, I maintained an alternating roster of a team (the only one that didn't alternate was Charmeleon) onto Route 3. There are 8 trainers on the Route, those being Youngsters and Lasses, the last one introducing Jigglypuff to my Pokedex. I trained my Pokemon up to Level 15 by battling, then made it a mission to catch a Jigglypuff on my own. It was kinda a rare find, but I did eventually, catching it. It went immediately into the box, since all I am going to do with it is evolve it ASAP with a Moon Stone, though that might wait a bit until I get more than one. I will need 4 through the entire adventure (Jigglypuff, Nidorino, Nidorina, & Clefairy), though there are 5 in the entire game.

Where are they found? Two are in Mt. Moon, Route 2, Rocket Hideout (Celadon City), & the Pokemon Mansion (in Cinnabar).

Outside of Mt. Moon, there is a Pokemon Center. I took the opportunity to buy a Magikarp for $500. It got put in the box for now. Before I go into Mt. Moon, I will be evolving both Nidorans to Nidorino & Nidorina, then buying some Pokeballs for the potential captures in Mt. Moon. In the next Log, we will be traveling through Mt. Moon. Until the next time, we will see you!

Current Dex:
Charmeleon
Butterfree
Beedrill
Pidgey
Rattata
Spearow
Pikachu
Nidoran M
Nidoran F
Jigglypuff
Magikarp

Log #5-Mt. Moon
When I was ready to go, I bought 4 Pokeballs (I had 2 still on me) and an Escape Rope, because we were going through Mt. Moon!

Mt. Moon is an adventure, and a bit of a winding maze. I had two objectives when I got into the cave. First was to find and capture all of the native Pokemon species here. Those were: Geodude, Zubat, Paras (actually the hardest to find), and Clefairy (which has a low encounter rate). Second was finding my way out of the cave to the other side.

Objective 1:Capture All Species
I battled all of the trainers (There are 7 standard trainers) while I was working to capture the 4 species here. I then used one of my Escape Ropes to train, training Geodude as part of my team while the others were boxed for a while.

Objective 2:Get On The Other Side
I followed this video to figure it out:

Eventually, I found Team Rocket in the mountain, and it took a bit to take them down, but I eventually did. Turns out, they were trying to make money on the Fossils. Speaking of the Fossils, I beat the nerd guarding them, collecting the Dome Fossil, which will turn into Kabuto (which we know Red had in Origins), and I found my way on the other side of the mountain onto Route 4. Luckily, there aren't any trainers to battle here, but there was another capture, Ekans.

Departing Route 4, I arrived in Cerulean City. There will likely be a lot to do here. I saw a bridge as I headed to the Pokemon Center. Checking my map, I saw it leads to Routes 24 & 25. In the next Log, we will go across the bridge and see what is there. Until the next time, we will see you!

Current Dex:
Charmeleon
Butterfree
Beedrill
Pidgey
Rattata
Spearow
Ekans
Pikachu
Nidorina
Nidorino
Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Zubat
Paras
Geodude
Magikarp

Log #6-Routes 24, 25, & The Sea Cottage
Nugget Bridge.jpg
Heading north from Cerulean City, I ran into Blue. He opened with Pidgeotto (Level 18) against my Geodude (Level 17). Geodude beat Pidgeotto with a single Rock Throw. I switched to Charmeleon (Level 17) against Abra (Level 15) and Rattata (Level 15). It was two easy OHKOs. I switched to Pikachu (Level 17) against Squirtle (Level 17). Thundershock took it out. Blue left in disappointment. I battled all of the trainers on Nugget Bridge and Route 24, then captured an Oddish & an Abra. Abra was very hard to catch and find, but eventually I did. My next priority was get Abra leveled up to Kadabra, Rattata to Raticate, and Spearow to Fearow so I could box them. It was also important to get Oddish so I could use it in the battle against Misty. Eventually, I got Rattata and Spearow leveled up, and Oddish was ready for use, so I crossed onto Route 25, clearing out the trainers on the Route (there are 9). Once I was done, I got to the Sea Cottage.
166px-FireRed_LeafGreen_Bill.png
At the Sea Cottage, I met Bill, who was combined with a Clefairy. After I helped him, he gave me a ticket to the S. S. Anne in gratitude. I also got the Pokedex information for the Eeveelutions.

In the next Log, we will go after Misty in the Cerulean City Gym. Until the next time, we will see you!

Current Dex:
Charmeleon
Butterfree
Beedrill
Pidgeotto
Raticate
Fearow
Ekans
Pikachu
Nidorina
Nidorino
Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Zubat
Oddish
Paras
Kadabra
Geodude
Magikarp

Log #7-Misty (Gym #2)
I know I have not posted in a few days, but it took some time to train up. I got Magikarp out of the box and decided to train it. Magikarp is a pain in the butt to train, since you have to get it from Level 5 to 15 in order to get it to learn an attacking move (Tackle). I used Pikachu at first, then Kadabra, to level it. The final jump from 15 to 20 is not as bad, but once I had the levels, it evolved into Gyarados. After I placed Gyarados in the box, I focused on finalizing Oddish.

When I was preparing for Misty in Yellow, I also had access to Bulbasaur, so it was a bit easier. In Red, I don't have access to Bulbasaur, so I had to train up Oddish to be usable. To try to figure out what level Misty was, I used the Gym to train Oddish, then tried to battle Misty. Once I figured out what level her Staryu (Level 18) and Starmie (Level 21) were, then I withdrew to train up. Oddish evolved to Gloom at Level 21 and Pikachu got to Level 21.

During my training, I also found myself able to access the "Dig Experts' House" where I battled the Rocket Grunt. The grunt used Machop (Level 17) and Drowzee (Level 17). It was a bit challenging to beat him, mainly the Drowzee, but I did beat him, and the Rocket Grunt disappeared and I had Dig as my prize. With everything set, I went to battle Misty.

MistyEP.png

To this battle, I took Pikachu, Gloom, and Charmeleon. Misty opened with Staryu (Level 18), and I opened with Pikachu. Staryu mostly would Tackle me, while Pikachu focused on using Thundershock. Two of those ended that fight. Next came her big, bad Starmie (Level 21). If your levels do not match hers, Starmie will CRUSH you! Deciding to keep Pikachu in, I considered that Starmie needed to be slowed down significantly, so Pikachu started with Thunderwave, paralyzing Starmie. Starmie used a combination of Tackle, Water Gun, then Bubblebeam to take Pikachu out, but Pikachu did some damage with Thundershock as well.

Being uncertain what to do next, I sent out Gloom, who turns out was bulkier than Pikachu. Starmie was still paralyzed, and Gloom could only attack using Absorb, and after a few Absorb attacks, Starmie fell, winning me the badge. In the next Log, we will go onto Routes 5 & 6 on the way to Vermilion City. Until the next time, we will see you!

Current Dex
Charmeleon
Butterfree
Beedrill
Pidgeotto
Raticate
Fearow
Ekans
Pikachu
Nidorina
Nidorino
Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Zubat
Gloom
Paras
Kadabra
Geodude
Gyarados

Log #8-Routes 5 & 6
Moving south of Cerulean City using the "Dig Expert's House", I was able to cross onto Route 5. The only Pokemon that I had to catch here was Mankey, though I also had to make sure that I caught another Abra for a future trade back on Route 24. The most significant location on the route is the Pokemon Daycare, which I have ignored. If I still needed to raise my Magikarp, I might have dropped it in there, but regardless...

Once I caught Mankey (Level 14), I decided to level it up to match most of the rest of the Pokemon I am still training (Level 18), then use that group on Route 6. There is the Underground Path here, and I battled a few trainers (there are 6), crossing into Vermilion City. After I healed up, I did the Spearow for Farfetch'd trade and got the Old Rod. The Old Rod is a complete waste in Generation I, as you can only get Magikarp.

In the next Log (Log #9), we will go onto Route 11, and on the one after that (Log #10), we will explore the Diglett's Cave. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #9-Route 11
Before I traveled east on Route 11, I got my bike, then headed east, grabbing up Drowzee.
451px-096Drowzee_AG_anime.png

I took a bit to level Drowzee up. It didn't take me that long, since I got Drowzee at Level 14, and the Pokemon in the Route 5 grass are about that level. I got it and several other Pokemon to Level 21, then took on the trainers of Route 11. There are 10, a mix of Youngsters, Gamblers, & Electricians. It didn't take too much to beat them.

Current Party:
Charmeleon (Level 22)
Pikachu (Level 22)
Geodude (Level 22)
Mankey (Level 22)
Drowzee (Level 22)
Pidgeotto (Level 22)

Once I defeated all of the trainers, I set up to go into Diglett's Cave. In the next Log, we will go in there and explore it. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #10-Diglett's Cave
Don't forget to grab Diglett before you do Surge, though you can also use Geodude.
Once I felt ready, I took on Diglett's Cave.

Diglett's Cave.jpg
There are no other Pokemon in this cave other than Diglett (and the occasional Dugtrio). As soon as I ran into a Diglett, I caught one (Level 16). Surprisingly, I ran into a lot of Diglett who could Dig, since Diglett learns Dig at Level 19. I traveled through the Cave a few times after running into the house where there is the Mr. Mime for Abra trade. Once I put the Abra in my team (temporarily replacing Pidgeotto), I did the trade, traveled back through Diglett's Cave, then deposited Mr. Mime in the box. When I was coming back from the trade, I ended up running into a Level 29 Dugtrio. Tried to catch it, but it didn't go. Too bad, but at the same time, I will be getting Diglett up there soon. I have a few Pokemon I plan to train up to around Level 25 or so before I go to the S. S. Anne.

In the next Log, we will finally redeem the ticket Bill gave us for the S. S Anne back at Log #6. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #11-S. S. Anne
Before I went on the S. S. Anne, I got Geodude to Graveler (Level 25), Diglett to Dugtrio (Level 26), and Drowzee to Hypno (Level 26). They were then boxed. This brought my total to 39 Pokemon. This number will come into importance during the conversation with Blue later.
s_s__anne_port_in_pokemon_yellow_for_gbc_by_ck47_d6mhokc-fullview.jpg

Here we go...the S. S. Anne. In Generation III, there is a cabin on the ship you can use to heal up as you battle. In Generation I, you don't have that, meaning you have to make sure you have the necessary healing items and the right levels for the challenge. Here was my team for the S. S. Anne:
Charmeleon (Level 26)-Got to Level 28
Pikachu (Level 26)-Got to Level 28
Mankey (Level 26)-Got to Level 27, though I was hoping it would evolve to Primeape (Level 28)
Pidgeotto (Level 26)-Got to Level 27

In my bag, I made sure I had 10 Super Potions along with my remaining 5 Potions. There are 16 Trainers here other than Blue, and despite the fact that I was 5-9 Levels higher, it was very difficult to go through and get all of the items as well as be able to take on Blue. My Pikachu was burned through most of the time I was there. BE WARNED! IF YOU LEAVE THE SHIP TO GO HEAL BEFORE YOU GET CUT, YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO EVER CONTINUE IN THE GAME, SINCE CUT IS NECESSARY!

through healing as needed, I managed to get all of the items and beat all of the trainers before Blue. Blue opened with Pidgeotto (Level 19) and I used a burned Pikachu. A single Thundershock took it out. He switched to Raticate (Level 16), and I brought out Mankey. One Karate Chop ended the fight. I changed to Pidgeotto for both Kadabra (Level 18) and Wartortle (Level 20). Neither one was too difficult, but I managed to beat him. He mentioned he had 40 Pokemon, then departed.

I got the Cut HM, then finished the last few battles that were available on the ship (there was only a few sailors left), deciding to leave the ship. The S. S. Anne sailed off, never to return. In the next Log, we will use our new Cut powers to explore a few areas that were inaccessible before. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #12-Cutting Some Trees
I gave Cut to Gloom. From there, I traveled through Diglett's Cave (Mankey evolved to Primeape here) to Route 2, where I met with one of Oak's Aides, getting the Flash HM and one of the Moon Stones. I then got Dream Eater in Viridian City and the Old Amber in Pewter City, with the ultimate goal to go back to Mt. Moon to collect a hidden Moon Stone. I used this guide to get there:

With another Moon Stone (bringing my total to 3), I finished journeying through Mt. Moon and arrived in Cerulean City. Within the Pokemon Center, I deposited Primeape, then got the Moon Stones, Nidorino, Nidorina, and Clefairy out, evolving all 3. This brings my total to 43. I redeposited them in the box, then traveled back to Vermilion City.

In the next Log, we will take on Lt. Surge. Until the next time, we will see you!

Current Dex
Charmeleon
Butterfree
Beedrill
Pidgeotto
Raticate
Fearow
Ekans
Pikachu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Clefable
Jigglypuff
Zubat
Gloom
Paras
Dugtrio
Primeape
Kadabra
Graveler
Farfetch'd
Hypno
Mr. Mime
Gyarados

Log #13-Lt. Surge (Gym #3)
1357849-heartgold_soulsilver_lt_surge.png

To this fight, I had Graveler (Level 25), Dugtrio (Level 26), Charmeleon (Level 28), Pikachu (Level 28), & Gloom (Level 21). Gloom was only on the team because I needed a Pokemon to cut the tree outside of the Gym. At this point, Charmeleon was there due to being the starter as he has been in every Gym, while Pikachu was there just in case I needed it to defend against any tricks Surge would pull. First came the trainers, which Graveler easily dispatched. Then came the Gym Puzzle, the trash cans. I was lucky in the fact that the cans that would open the door would be in the first row near each other. It can be a very tough puzzle if mistakes are made.

Getting access to Surge, I began my fight. He opened with Voltorb (Level 21) and I sent out Graveler. The only resistance that it gave was Sonic Boom. Graveler was inaccurate with Rock Throw, but once it hit, Voltorb was done. Next for Surge came Pikachu (Level 18), who fell to a single Rock Throw. I switched out to Dugtrio, mainly because I didn't know what Raichu (Level 24) could do. One Dig ended that fight, winning me the 3rd Badge.

In the next Log, we will go onto Routes 9 & 10. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #14-Route 9 to Rock Tunnel
I deposited Graveler & Dugtrio in the box. I put the following Pokemon in my party:
Charmeleon (Level 28)
Pikachu (Level 28)
Pidgeotto (Level 27)
Gloom (Level 21)

Once that was set, I traveled to Cerulean City, then east to Route 9. There were 9 trainers on the Route, and they were a bit challenging for the team (Gloom actually grew 2 Levels!). I eventually arrived at the Pokemon Center near Rock Tunnel. Looking ahead, Rock Tunnel is the first location where you actually need Flash to traverse the cave. I also don't have any more Poke balls, so I will have to go back to Cerulean and get some more. There are only 2 Pokemon that I need to catch in Rock Tunnel, Machop & Onix. Once I get them, they will have to be trained up. Onix will become a semi permanent member of my Team. My Pokedex total should be up to 49 Monsters.

Pokemon I Will Be Training Before Rock Tunnel:

Ekans (Level 10)-Up to Level 22 (Boxed)
Zubat (Level 9)-Up to Level 22 (Boxed)
Paras (Level 10)-Up to Level 24 (Boxed)
Machop-Up to Level 28 (Boxed)
Onix-Up to Level 28

This means that my Planned Team going into Rock Tunnel will be:
Charmeleon
Pikachu
Pidgeotto
Onix
Kadabra

Until we are ready, we will see you!

Update #1-Planned Logs
I know you guys have been waiting a bit, and you will be waiting a bit longer, not too much longer, I promise, but I am going to post my planned Log Titles for the future so I can know, and you can know.

Log #15-Rock Tunnel & Route 10
Log #16-Lavender Town, the Town of Ghosts
Log #17-Routes 8 & 7
Log #18-An Evolution Party In Celadon
Log #19-Regarding Eevee

These are the near future ones, so please look forward to them. See you all soon!

Log #15-Rock Tunnel & Route 10
Rock Tunnel was a very challenging maze, with 15 trainers in it. I actually manged to get through it without a video. Contrary to what I thought my team would be going in, it was:
Charmeleon
Pikachu
Pidgeotto
Machoke (There for the numerous hikers that are here)
Kadabra (Had Flash)
Parasect (Had Cut)

There are quite a few levels to traverse with Rock Tunnel, but eventually I saw the outside, only to battle a few trainers. Traveling south, I arrived in Lavender Town. In the next Log, we will explore the town and get a few Pokeballs for the next captures, probably on Routes 7 & 8. Until the next time, we will see you!

Current Dex
Charmeleon
Butterfree
Beedrill
Pidgeotto
Raticate
Fearow
Arbok
Pikachu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Clefable
Jigglypuff
Golbat
Gloom
Parasect
Dugtrio
Primeape
Kadabra
Machoke
Graveler
Farfetch'd
Onix
Hypno
Gyarados

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom