• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unovia's White 2 "Gym Leader Ace Pokemon" Challenge

Log #50-Plasma's Last Stand
In the last Log, we got to the point where we could battle Ghetsis. In this Log, we will actually battle him. Let's go!

Ghetsis.jpg
THIS BATTLE IS TOUGH AT POINTS!
Ghetsis opens with Confagrigus (Level 50). The stupid thing took a lot to take down, and it likes to Poison! Seismitoad (Level 50) went down in one hit to Burgh. Eelektross (Level 50) was Ground immune, which I forgot about. Still Clay eventually beat it. Clay also took down Drapion (Level 50). Toxicroak (Level 50) went down to Swanna, and Hydregon (Level 50) went down easily to Drayden.

Honestly, I thought Hydregon would be the toughest one, but Confagrigus was the toughest element, mainly because I was training up while I was fighting.

With Ghetsis defeated, Team Plasma finally collapsed.

Hugh congratulated me, then advised me to go to Route 23 and Victory Road. I need a few days to train up my Primary Team and Secondary Team to Level 60, since Victory Road is going to need the use of HMs. Plus, I did a TON of Logs just today (5), so give me a few days to set up properly. I am also going to go back and battle a few trainers on Route 22, hopefully going to pick up Ice Beam as well.

When am ready, the next Log will be Route 23 and the Victory Road, so until then, see you! Please be patient with me!

Log #51-Route 23 & Victory Road
Even though both teams were not Level 60, I decided to take on the Victory Road early, switching out teams as needed. Both of my teams before taking on the Victory Road were:
Team #1
Seamus (Emboar)-Level 58
Clay (Excadrill)-Level 58
Burgh (Leavanny)-Level 58
Elesa (Zebstrika)-Level 58
Drayden (Haxorus)-Level 58
Skyla (Swanna)-Level 58
Team #2
Brycen (Beartic)-Level 55
Cheren (Stoutland)-Level 55
Roxie (Scolipede)-Level 55
Crabcakes (Crustle)-The Crustle from Seaside Cave-Level 55
Marlon (Jellicent)-Level 55
Lenora (Watchog)-Level 55
229px-Black_2_White_2_Hugh.png
It took me quite a while, but I eventually got to Hugh. I had to make sure I had my Main Team for this battle. There are a lot of tough trainers in the Victory Road!

Hugh opened with Unfezant (Level 55) and I opened with Clay (Level 58). One Rock Slide was an OHKO. He switched to Bouffalant (Level 55) and I switched to Seamus (Level 58). Bouffalant almost took out Seamus with Earthquake, but a few Arm Thrusts ended that fight. He switched to his Samurott (Level 57), and I switched to Elesa (Level 58). It was a two hit knock out of Samurott, since it was first paralyzed. I switched to Burgh (Level 58) to his Simisage (Level 55). One X-Scissor, and it was an OHKO!

After beating Hugh, he gave me Thunderbolt, then wished me luck as he left.

Having defeated my rival, I took the bridge to the Pokemon League. I have finally made it here, yet I still don't feel ready. The Victory Road took a lot out of me. My plan is to get both of my teams to Level 65, even though my Main Team is going to be the one to take on the Elite Four & Champion while the 2nd Team is going to be the one to go catch the Legendaries (for the most part).

In the next Log (a few days from now) I will take on the Elite Four. There will be an in depth Review of Each Elite Four Member and the Champion! Until next time, we will see you! Please Be Patent With Me!

Unova Elite Four.jpg

Even though both teams were not Level 60, I decided to take on the Victory Road early, switching out teams as needed. Both of my teams before taking on the Victory Road were:
Team #1
Seamus (Emboar)-Level 58
Clay (Excadrill)-Level 58
Burgh (Leavanny)-Level 58
Elesa (Zebstrika)-Level 58
Drayden (Haxorus)-Level 58
Skyla (Swanna)-Level 58
Team #2
Brycen (Beartic)-Level 55
Cheren (Stoutland)-Level 55
Roxie (Scolipede)-Level 55
Crabcakes (Crustle)-The Crustle from Seaside Cave-Level 55
Marlon (Jellicent)-Level 55
Lenora (Watchog)-Level 55
View attachment 148652It took me quite a while, but I eventually got to Hugh. I had to make sure I had my Main Team for this battle. There are a lot of tough trainers in the Victory Road!

Hugh opened with Unfezant (Level 55) and I opened with Clay (Level 58). One Rock Slide was an OHKO. He switched to Bouffalant (Level 55) and I switched to Seamus (Level 58). Bouffalant almost took out Seamus with Earthquake, but a few Arm Thrusts ended that fight. He switched to his Samurott (Level 57), and I switched to Elesa (Level 58). It was a two hit knock out of Samurott, since it was first paralyzed. I switched to Burgh (Level 58) to his Simisage (Level 55). One X-Scissor, and it was an OHKO!

After beating Hugh, he gave me Thunderbolt, then wished me luck as he left.

Having defeated my rival, I took the bridge to the Pokemon League. I have finally made it here, yet I still don't feel ready. The Victory Road took a lot out of me. My plan is to get both of my teams to Level 65, even though my Main Team is going to be the one to take on the Elite Four & Champion while the 2nd Team is going to be the one to go catch the Legendaries (for the most part).

In the next Log (a few days from now) I will take on the Elite Four. There will be an in depth Review of Each Elite Four Member and the Champion! Until next time, we will see you! Please Be Patent With Me!

Why are you using the Crustle?

Log #52-Pokemon League
Unova Elite Four.jpg

Here we go! I thought I would have to train up to Level 63 to 65 before I took on this challenge. I tried the first time at Level 60, cleared through to Caitlin before I started having my team majorly drop and I withdrew. Training up to Level 61 (Nimbasa City, the Lucky Egg, and Victory Road Pokemon helped significantly), I tried again, expecting that I would get hurt enough to withdraw until my plans succeeded. With no thought that I would succeed, I decided to press forward.

Here is the breakdown of my experience.

Shauntal.jpg
Starting with the Generation V games, you could begin in any order you wanted. Oddly, the Unova Elite Four only has 4 Pokemon each. I decided to go from left to right, starting with Shauntal. The Room was a dark space and the lights were lit by spirits, allowing me to go up the stairs. A lantern moved, and some of the books in the library fell, cluttering in and trapping me in the space. Shauntal is a Ghost type Master.

Shauntal opened with Cofagrigus (Level 56), and I opened with Clay. I hit it with Drill Run, which dropped Cofagrigus until Shauntal had to heal it. Her team fired back with a Shadow Ball, which surprised me, especially considering I expected to be Burned, which would have been really bad. One Drill Run and Earthquake and it went down.

She switched out to Chandelure (Level 58), clearly her ace, while I stayed in with Clay. One Earthquake caused an OHKO for Chandelure.

Next came her Golurk (Level 56) and I switched to Burgh. One Leaf Blade caused an OHKO for her.

Shauntal was down to her last Pokemon Drifblim (Level 56), while I switched to Elesa. I hit with Discharge, which dropped Drifblim significantly. Drifblim hit back with Shadow Ball. One more Discharge ended the fight.
Grimsley.jpg
With Shauntal defeated, I moved to the middle left room. Upon entering, several pincers opened up to reveal a staircase, which after I acended onto the platform, they closed. The lamps in the room lit up, and just like that I was face to face with Grimsley, the Dark type Master. Grimsley looked like Dracula!

Grimsley opened with Liepard (Level 56). In my trial run, I opened with Burgh, but this time I decided to use Seamus. Liepard did Fake Out, and after that flinch, Seamus used Arm Thrust, which OHKO Liepard.

Grimsley switched to Krookodile (Level 56) and I switched to Burgh. Burgh used Leaf Blade, which almost was an OHKO. Krookodile struck back with a Rock Tomb, which almost OHKO Burgh, but Burgh held on, using a Leaf Storm (mainly due to the fact I thought I needed the extra power, especially after Grimsley healed up), leading to an OHKO.

He switched to Scrafty (Level 56) and I switched to Skyla. My speed allowed for a Fly to hit, which Scrafty struck back against using Rock Tomb. he really seemed to like the move! Expecting that he would heal, I decided to use Aerial Ace, which ended Scrafty.

In the final battle of the match, Grimsley switched to Bisharp (Level 58), clearly his ace. I switched to Seamus. One Flamethrower caused an OHKO, ending the fight.
caitlin.png
In my trial run, this is where my challenge ended, leaving me very nervous. Her room was basically a glitter bomb! Climbing the magically appearing stairs, I was faced with a flower that opened, revealing Caitlin.

She opened with Musharna (Level 56), and I opened with Burgh. I hit with X-Scissor, which dropped Musharna a lot, but then it used Yawn, putting me to sleep on the next turn as she healed it. I used a Full Heal during the same time, reacting with another X-Scissor, ending Musharna.

She switched to Sigilyph (Level 56) and I switched to Elesa. Elesa used Discharge, and Sigilyph used Shadow Ball, which did some damage. Elesa fired back with another Discharge.

Caitlin sent out Reuniclus (Level 56) and I switched back to Burgh. I hit with X-Scissor, then Reuniclus hit with Psychic. One more X-Scissor ended Reuniclus.

Down to her last Pokemon, she brought out Gothitelle (Level 58), her ace. Staying in with Burgh, a single X-Scissor led to an OHKO, winning me the battle. I did much better than I did the first time.
Marshal.jpg
Now on the far right, I took on the last room, which I had yet to experience. In my trial run, I had not gotten here. His room opened with a mechanical door, leading to the staircase. Once I was on the platform, Marshal came down what seemed like an elevator.

He opened with Throh (Level 56), and I opened with Skyla. I hit with Fly, then he hit with Rock Tomb, which I survived, striking back with Aerial Ace.

He switched to Conkeldurr (Level 58) his Ace and I stayed in with Skyla. Conkeldurr got hit with Fly, then Conkeldurr used Stone Edge, ending that fight. I switched to Elesa. One Discharge ended Conkeldurr.

He switched to Mienshao (Level 56) and I stayed in with Elesa. One OHKO for Mienshao.

Down to his last Pokemon, he switched to Sawk (Level 56). Sawk ended Elesa with Retaliate. I switched to Burgh. Burgh used X-Scissor, which eventually ended Sawk, since it had been hit with Discharge before. Marshal was defeated, allowing me to move to the Champion!
iris.png
Going to the Champion's Room, I was surprised to see Iris on the Champion's Throne. After some conversation, she and I began battle.

She opened with Hydreigon (Level 57) and I opened with Burgh. Being faster than Hydreigon, I used X-Scissor, which almost took it out. Hydreigon used Flamethrower, which was an OHKo on Burgh. I switched to Drayden, which did one Dual Chop, bringing Hydreigon down.

She changed to Lapras (Level 57) and I switched to Elesa. A back and forth ensued, with Elesa taking the win eventually.

I stayed in with Elesa against her Archeops (Level 57). I hit it with Discharge, and Archeops used Dragon Claw, bringing Elesa down. I switched to Clay, who used Rock Slide ending Archeops. Iris had 3 of her team down.

She switched to Aggron (Levle 57) and I changed to Skyla. One Surf took Aggron down.

She switched to Druddigon (Level 57) and I changed to Drayden, who took it down with one Dual Chop.

Down to her last Pokemon, she brought out her Haxorus (Level 59), her ace. Drayden used Dual Chop, which her Haxorus barely survived then fired back with her own Dual Chop, taking out Drayden. I switched back to Skyla. One Surf ended the match, winning me the battle and declaring me the Champion!

The Credits rolled, and I came back home to Aspertia City. We begin the Post Game in the next Log! Until then, we will see you!

Log #53-The Former Champion of Unova
240px-Black_White_Cedric_Juniper.png
Upon waking up, I talked to my Mom, who was excited that she was having a visitor, Cedric Juniper.

Cedric is the father of Prof. Juniper. He updated my Pokedex to the National Mode. Then he departed.

Upon leaving the house, I met with Hugh and his sister, who thanked me for rescuing her Purrloin. She then mentions a dream she had that involved a Zoroark. Hugh then congratulated me on becoming Champion.

I then flew to Nimbasa City, where I trained. The Stadium is packed more with a lot more people to battle. My Team got to Level 63 as training occurred.
152px-Black_White_Alder.png
I flew to Floccesy Town, where I ran to Alder's House. This Battle is very tough!

He opened with Accelgor (Level 60) and I opened with Seamus (Level 63). Somehow the Focus Blast hit, but Seamus survived and hit with Flamethrower, leading to an OHKO. He then sent out Bouffalant (Level 60) and I switched to Burgh (Level 63). Bouffalant is hard to take down! I eventually took it down using Leaf Blade, though I took a lot of damage. He switched to Volcarona (Level 62) and I switched to Clay (Level 63). Clay took Volcarona went down in an OHKO. He brought down Conkeldurr (Level 60) and I brought out Skyla (Level 63). After a brief exchange, Conkeldurr beat Skyla. Elesa (Level 63) defeated both Conkeldurr and Braviary (Level 60). He finished with Escavalier (Level 60), who beat Elesa. Clay finished Escavalier, winning me the battle.

I have now defeated 2 Champions of Unova!

In the next Log, we will hunt down the Lake Guardians of Sinnoh. Until then, we will see you!

Log #54-Hunting the Lake Guardians of Sinnoh
320px-Lake_guardians_anime.png
This Log covers Mespirit & Azelf because Uxie is in Nacrene City, which I have not gotten to yet.

I did my Nimbasa City training for the day, then flew back to Floccesy Town. It is hard to find the location of the Cave of Being. I used my secondary team to scale the waterfall which eventually took me to the Cave of Being, where Professor Juniper met with me. She discussed about the Lake Trio of Sinnoh, then the three showed up and spirited away to other locations.

Mespirit (Level 65) would be found at the top of the Celestial Tower and Azelf would be found in a small area of Route 23. Going after Mespirit was interesting. I opened with Lenora (Watchog). I was curious if the Quick Ball I had would work to catch it so I threw it and it worked. Mespirit was captured!

Next was Azelf (Level 65). Aself was in a far interior area of Route 23. I used my second team to catch it. Azelf was really tricky to catch. I pinned it down with Mean Look, then used one Super Fang before Azelf took Lenora down. I then brought out Roxie (Scolipede) who I used to poison it. Azelf took down Roxie. I sent out Cheren (Stoutland), then started chucking Ultra Balls, eventually catching Azelf.

Getting back to Humilau, a rich couple wanted me to go back to Celestial Tower and ring the bell. I had to do a very challenging gauntlet. I eventually succeeded, ringing the bell for the couple.

In the next Log, we will meet up with Amantia who is in Castelia City. Until then, we will see you!

Log #55-Amantia
600px-133Eevee.png
Flying to Castelia City, it took me a while to find Amantia. I had wanted to get the gift Eevee back when I was first in Castelia City back at the 3rd Gym Badge. However, it was not available until the Post Game.

I got it, placed it in the box, and moved on, giving it the Soothe Bell. If I was going to use it, it would have been best to make it an Espeon.

For now, its just in the box.

In the next Log, I was considering going for the Hoenn Regis, but I decided to skip it, so the next Logs, we will be:

Log #56-Going After Hugh in Undella Town, which will open up battles with him in Driftveil every day.
Log #57-Revisit Route 14, now with White Forest available.
Log #58-Explore White Forest.
Log #59-Explore the previously inaccessible Route 15 and catch Cresselia, who rests here.

All of these will be done soon, in rapid succession! Until then, we will see you!

Log #56-Hugh In Undella
229px-Black_2_White_2_Hugh.png
Arriving in Undella Town, I met up with Hugh, who discussed Cynthia, gave me Dive, then challenged me to battle!

He opened with Unfezant (Level 62) and I started with Elesa (Level 66). Three Discharges and Unfezant fell. He then brought out Bouffalant (Level 62) and I changed to Drayden (Level 66). Bouffalant took a bit to take down (I really should get Brick Break for Drayden!). Samurott (Level 64) went down to Elesa (Level 67), Eelectross (Level 62) took a bit to take down as well. Flygon (Level 62) and Simisage (Level 62) went down to Burgh (Level 66).

Once I beat Hugh, he left to evaluate his course. From now on, Hugh has daily battles in Driftveil City.

Once I beat Hugh, I decided to go find Route 14 again. Until next time, we will see you!

Log #57-Route 14 Revisited
1200px-Unova_Route_14_Summer_B2W2.png
Route 14...the foggy Route. Thank goodness I had beaten all of the trainers here when I last visited. Honestly, I am surprised that Defog wasn't a thing in this Generation.

Why was I here? In a past Log (Log #34), I had explored the Route, unsure of whether or not I could explore White Forest in the Main Game. When I had gotten there, I found a line of people. I hoped that this would be different, especially after becoming the Champion.

I decided to end this Log crossing into the gate for White Forest. In the next Log, we will explore White Forest. Until then, we will see you!

Log #58-White Forest
White Forest.png
Crossing into White Forest, I check out the people and buildings. White Forest is exclusive to White & White 2, while Black City is Black & Black 2.

There isn't much here except for White Treehollow, another "Battle Frontier" type experience. I am not going to take it on. My interest is just to pass through and go beyond it, even though Alder suggested I take it on.

In the next Log, we hunt down Cresselia on the Marvelous Bridge. Until then, we will see you!

Log #59-Route 15 & Marvelous Bridge
Upon leaving the White Forest Area, I keep my Main Team with me to clear out the trainers in the area. On Route 15, there is the Poke Transfer Lab. The scientists there were surprised I had all 8 Badges. How could I get here without them? Anyway, I switched my team using the PC they had there, ready to go on the Marvelous Bridge. Upon crossing onto the Bridge, I was surprised there was no Cresselia that showed up. Just what was I missing? Apparently I needed the Lunar Wing. The only way to find it was the Strange House between Lentimas Town & Reversal Mountain. Eventually, I traded out my team back to my Main team, then flew to Lentimas Town. Riding my bike, I eventually found my way to the Strange House, a haunted house. I had previously explored the house, but not too seriously. I needed a walkthrough to get to the Lunar Wing, and there is even a Ghost Girl!

I got turned around, but eventually I got the Lunar Wing. Leaving the House, I worked my way back to Marvelous Bridge, trading out my teams. Riding my bike on the Bridge, Cresselia was summoned through the Lunar Wing, and the battle was on!

115px-488Cresselia_DP_anime.png
Cresselia is Level 68, and very tough! I had gotten some Quick Balls and Dusk Balls. Thank goodness I had taken a minute to get those (they are obtainable in Opelucid). Unlike in the Sinnoh games, Cresselia does not roam, meaning that you have a stationary fight. I threw a Quick Ball, which failed. Then I changed out to use Roxie, who I used to Poison and drop the health down.

With Cresselia poisoned and weak, I threw a Dusk Ball and captured it. Another Legendary down! Too bad Darkrai is not available.

In the next Log, we will hunt down the old Team Plasma Castle. Until then, we will see you!

Log #60-The Former King's Castle
After I did my Nimbasa City battles for the day, I flew to Victory Road. After meandering for a while, I eventually came across a Zoroark.

600px-571Zoroark.png
Is this the Zoroark from Hugh's sister's dreams? Only one way to find out. Time to follow it! I chased it down into the ruins of the Plasma Castle, where N met with me. Did it turn into N?
N.jpg
Upon coming into the Castle, N traveled with me, discussing the "end of Ghetsis' dreams". We went through a few locations, and then in the throne room. In the room, N battled me with his Reshiram (Level 70). I started with Clay (Level 68). Thinking that Reshiram was going to be faster, I expected that Reshiram would beat it down before I could attack. Instead, Clay hit with Drill Run, which almost OHKO Reshiram. N healed up Reshiram, who then used Fusion Flare, taking out Clay in an OHKO. After that, I sent out Drayden (Level 68) and managed to hit twice with Dual Chop, OHKO Reshiram.

With N defeated, Reshiram and N had a tearful goodbye, and N gave me the Light Stone. Soon I will be able to catch it!

I used Clay to leave the Victory Road, preparing to take on the next journey. In the next Log (Log #61), I will travel through Tubeline Bridge & Route 8 on the way to Icirrus City, where I can finally explore it. Until next time, we will see you!

Log #61-Tubeline Bridge & Route 8
Flying into Opelucid City, I passed through Route 9, which at the end was Tubeline Bridge. This area is loud! They have trains moving underneath! Luckily for me, there were no trainers for me to battle on the Bridge. Eventually, I crossed onto Route 8. It is a Winter Wonderland, yet the ponds in the area do not freeze. After I explored Route 8, I moved north into the Moors of Icirrus.

744px-Moor_of_Icirrus_Summer_B2W2.png
Because I am still in "Winter", this entire area is covered in snow, making the whole area a skating puzzle. As I moved around, I battled all of the trainers. Most of them were pretty easy, though there are some Triple & Rotation Battles.

After clearing the Moors, I continued on through Route 8.

I continued exploring Route 8, eventually arriving in Icirrus City. In the next Log (Log #62), we will explore Icirrus City. Until next time, we will see you!

Log #62-The Shadows of Icirrus City
Upon arriving icirrus City, I saw a city covered in snow. As I explored the city, I ran into the Shadow Triad, who challenged me to battle!

320px-Shadow_Triad_B2W2_Trailer.png
The Shadow Triad is very tough, since if you battle but then skip another fight, they will not appear again until the next Season, making it important to battle them all if you can during the time you can. They have Pokemon like Banette, Bisharp, and Absol, specializing in Dark Types. The first one specializes in single battle, while the others are Rotation and Triple Battles. It is a challenging experience, and you have to do what you can to win. The trial almost collapsed my team, which surprised me, though considering they have Pokemon between the Levels of 65 & 67, it isn't too much of a surprise.

In the next Log, we will take on Dragonspiral Tower, hopefully getting Reshiram without the use of the Master Ball. Until next time, we will see you!

Log #63-The Dragon of Dragonspiral Tower
240px-Black_White_Cedric_Juniper.png
Before going into Dragonspiral Tower, I ran into Cedric Juniper, who told me about the events of 2 Years ago. He then encouraged me to go through the tower and catch Reshiram.

It took me a while to figure the puzzle, but eventually I did. It took me a bit only because I neede to take Crabcakes along to use Strength.

Shortly thereafter, I managed to find the place where Reshiram would appear.
643Reshiram_BW_anime.png
One cutscene later and I was battling Reshiram (Level 70). I used Clay (Level 69) and lowered the health through Rock Slide. It's health was really low, and one Ultra Ball caught it! I think Reshiram wanted to travel with me, so it wasn't too hard.

Upon catching Reshiram, N met with me and encouraged me to go for Kyurem in Giant Chasm. In the next Log, we will do so! Until then, we will see you!

Log #64-Return To Giant Chasm
Following N's advice, I headed to Giant Chasm. It took me a bit to get to the deepest part, where Kyurem awaited.

646Kyurem_BW_anime.png
Kyruem is Level 70, and kinda tricky to capture. I used Clay to lower the HP a lot through Rock Slide. Kyurem can use Glaciate, which can do a lot of damage. Clay almost fell. Fortunately, I was able to lower the health and capture it through a Dusk Ball, even though I knew that I would be able to catch it if needed through Timer Balls.

Kyurem, now captured, dropped the DNA Splicers, allowing me to fuse both dragons.

Bianca and Cheren met with me, encouraging me to go and meet with Professor Juniper in Nuvema Town.

In the next Logs I will:

Log #65:Skyarrow Bridge & Pinwheel Forest
Log #66-Nacrene & Striaton. In Nacrene, I will be able to catch Uxie.
Log #67-Go after Latias, who is in the Dreamyard
Log #68-I will explore Accumula & Nuvema Towns. During this Log, I will also finish the Plasma Frigate and get another Master Ball, which will give me 2.
Log #69-Take on Reversal Mountain. That will allow me to capture Heatran. I will also go to the Nature Preserve. This will also be the last Log of this run!

Until next time, I will see you!

Log #65-Skyarrow Bridge & Pinwheel Forest
From Castelia City, I traveled east, gathering the Quick Claw. I should have gone to get it before the 3rd Badge, but whatever. I crossed over Skyarrow Bridge, Unova's most famous Bridge, into Pinwheel Forest. Battling through many trainers, eventually Cheren met up with me.

227px-Black_2_White_2_Cheren.png
Cheren was here to hunt down remains of Team Plasma. During the hunt, which takes you all throughout the forest, any battles you participate with Cheren are Double Battles. Eventually, we meet up with one of the Seven Sages. After this, Cheren departs, leaving me alone.

I continue battling, getting out of the forest and battling my way to Nacrene City. In the next Log, we will discuss Nacrene, where Uxie is, and Striaton. Until then, we will see you!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom