• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unovia's White "Manga Protagonist Black" Run

Log #14-Skyarrow Bridge To Castelia
Skyarrow_Bridge_Adventures.png
Now that Team Plasma was defeated in Pinwheel Forest, I found my way back to the central path out of the forest, then reversed back to the area of the Forest that faced Nacrene, which allowed me to have the nurse there heal my Team. From there, I walked back into the forest, finishing any and all remaining trainers. Finally leaving the forest, I found myself in the gate leading to the Skyarrow Bridge. All of my Team members now have held items.

Bo-Charcoal
Sage-Miracle Seed
Musha-Quick Claw

I then traversed the Skyarrow Bridge, which is absolutely massive! Arriving on the other side, I crossed into Castelia City. In the next Log, there are a few things we need to do in Castelia. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #15-Much To Do In Castelia
Castelia City has a lot going on. It is one of the largest cities in the world, and the second largest (or perhaps the largest) city in Unova. I got a Leaf Stone for Sage, but I am not going to use it yet. Lenora had given me a Moon Stone as a reward for the Dragon Skull. I set that aside for Musha later. I registered a rare Pokemon known as Zorua. I thought that this city was where you would get a bike, but I don't think so, which is unfortunate. Just where could it be?

I also battled at the Battle Company, gaining a bit of experience, as well as chasing down a few dancers to join into a dance group. As a result, I got an amulet coin. After all of this was done, I headed to the Castelia Gym, the next Gym I would face.

568px-Black_White_Team_Plasma_Grunts.png
Cheren rushed out of the Gym, having just defeated Burgh. Burgh states that Team Plasma has shown up again. This time, they have kidnapped Bianca's Munna. A girl named Iris is also there to help offer Bianca support. I help Burgh take out the Team Plasma grunts, and they rush into the building they are using for a base here. Their leader, Ghetsis, also appears here, which after he is confronted, gives the Munna back. The Team Plasma grunts disappear for now. Ghetsis also told a legend about the Unova Region, something about a hero and a dragon...

In the next Log, we will take on Castelia Gym for the next Badge. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #16-The Gym With A Honeycomb (Gym #3)
153px-Black_White_Burgh.png
Castelia Gym
With my Team at Level 26, I took a breath to calm down then went inside the Gym. It is full of honey and clowns. I used Bo to clear the trainers, which put him at Level 27. Deciding to get the rest of my whole Team to Level 27 through finding Audino and training against them. Once I was ready, I headed back to the Gym, this time to take on the Gym Leader, Burgh.

Burgh opened with Whirlipede (Level 21) and I opened with Musha. I attempted to use Hypnosis to put Whirlipede to sleep. It took a few tries, including using Moonlight to heal, but eventually I managed to put Whirlipede to sleep. Unfortunately Whirlipede woke up, and I changed tactics, simply using Psybeam. It took out Whirlipede in an OHKO. Next came his Dwebble (Level 21), which I was very worried about, since it is only weak to Rock, Steel, and Water. I switched to Sage, and focused on setting up using Leech Seed and attacking with Seed Bomb. Dwebble only used Smack Down, which would have been very bad if I had a Flying Type. The combination of Leech Seed and Seed Bomb took it down, ending the problematic Pokemon. Lastly for Burgh was Leavanny (Level 23), and I sent out Bo. Leavanny hit with Razor Leaf, and Bo did an OHKO with Flame Charge. I won the next Badge!

Upon beating the Gym and leaving, I was called by Bianca, who asked me to battle her near the Castelia Fountain. In the next Log, we will do so! Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #17-A Battle At The Fountain
275px-Black_2_White_2_Bianca.png
At first, I thought I was going to battle Bianca at the Castelia fountain. That's not the case. Instead, you are battling her in the gate between Castelia City & Route 4. Bianca had trained with Iris, and she was confident. She opened with Herdier (Level 18), and I opened with Bo (Level 27). I used Arm Thrust. After 5 turns, Herdier fell without doing any damage. Next for her came Munna (Level 18), and I sent out Musha (Level 27). Musha used Hypnosis, while her Munna used Yawn. I used a Chesto Berry to wake up Musha. A few Psybeams ended her Munna. She then sent out Panpour (Level 18), and I sent out Sage (Level 27). One Seed Bomb took out Panpour. Finally she sent out Servine (Level 20), and I sent out Bo. Bo got hit by Leaf Tornado, but one Flame Charge took it down. Upon being defeated, she cries. It's unfortunate that she worked so hard and yet she is weaker than Iris, Cheren, and myself. She leaves very upset. I admit I kinda felt bad.
227px-Black_2_White_2_Cheren.png
Upon going onto Route 4, I found myself on a road in the desert. I traveled on the road a little bit, running into Cheren. He wanted to see my strength after getting the Insect Badge, and we set to battle. This battle was also tough because of the automatic sandstorm condition. He started with Pidove (Level 20) and I opened with Musha (Level 27). Pidove was able to hit first with Air Cutter. Musha ended the fight with a single Psybeam. Next came his Liepard (Level 20), and I sent out Sage (Level 27). A single Seed Bomb took it out. Next came Pansear (Level 20), and I sent Musha back out. One Psybeam took it out. It helped I had the Quick Claw on Musha! Lastly was Dewott (Level 22), which Sage ended with a Seed Bomb. Cheren departed for Nimbasa City, leaving me in the desert.

In the next Log, we will be exploring Route 4 through the Desert. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #18-The Road Through The Desert
380px-Unova_Route_4_W2.png
(Route 4 in Black & White 2)
Route 4 is a desert between Nimbasa City to the north and Castelia City to the south. While Black & White 2 have a functional city in the desert, in the original Black & White, there is not much out here. It's a lot of dust and sand. Each battle occurs in Sandstorm weather. Notably, there is a house near the beginning of the route where you can get healed. It is really hard to get through here because if you run, you are likely to rush into darker sand, where Pokemon can be found. It was hard getting through here mainly because I didn't have a Pokemon that could go through the desert safely. For that, only Rock, Ground, & Steel Types can be there for the front of the party so the sandstorm doesn't affect the team. In the end, I explored out to a point where I ran into a submerged location in the desert. We will be exploring that soon. In the next Log, we will check out the Desert Resort & the Relic Castle. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #19-The Resort & The Castle
The Desert Resort is in an off the main path of the desert. There is a Doctor in the area that will heal the team. A father & son tourist pairing will tell that the entrance to the Relic Castle, the newly discovered area of the desert, is straight through the Desert Resort Area.

240px-555Darmanitan.png
There are 5 Zen Mode Darmanitan surrounding the entrance to the Castle. I have every intention to capture them when I figure out how to wake them up. In the Relic Castle, there are a lot of sand pits where if you are not careful you can get sucked in. No running here! I felt a little like Indiana Jones exploring the area, though for right now, I couldn't go into a lower level yet. The major achievement was collecting a fossil from a backpacker. I got a Cover Fossil, then worked to get out of the desert, heading south back to Castelia. From Castelia City, I ran through the Pinwheel Forest to Nacrene City. Why? We are going to be reviving a Fossil!

We are in Nacrene City, hoping to revive a Fossil. In the next Log, we will revive our Cover Fossil and show what Pokemon it is. Until the next time, we will see you!

Weird. I did not get any notification that you had posted updates.
I see that you are doing well, not really having much in terms of struggles.
The desert is a challenge. Plus, I think Elesa will be cranking up the difficulty soon enough, more than I really expect.

Log #20-Reviving A Fossil
600px-564Tirtouga.png
Now in Nacrene City, Cover Fossil in hand, I headed to the Nacrene Museum. In the museum, we were able to revive Tirtouga, which we named Costa. It came in at Level 25. We finally have our 4th Team Member! We will need to catch Costa up to the rest of the team, though it shouldn't take too long.

My Current Team:
Bo (Level 29)
Sage (Level 29)
Musha (Level 29)
Costa (Level 25)

We will be using the Desert to catch Costa up to the rest of the party, since most of the Pokemon in the Desert are weak to Water & Rock Moves, plus Tirtouga can lead the team through the desert. I am going to be hanging near the first healing house for a bit, training Costa.

In the next Log, we will complete the journey to Nimbasa and will be exploring that city. Until the next time, we will see you!

I can see her being hard considering your team at this point.
My Team is going to have a hard time. The Emolgas are going to be a major speed bump. I have been thinking about this upcoming fight for a bit, looking at Movesets. I am leaning toward Costa getting to Level 31, where it learns Smack Down, at least. The Volt Switching Emolgas...
It may be a grind, but luckily, if I need to, I will have the Stadiums in town to train with if needed. Still, I am mildly worried about this.

Log #21-Exploring Nimbasa
After I got Costa to Level 29, I headed to Nimbasa City. There is so much to do here. There is the Pokemon Musical, the Big Stadium & the Small Court, and the Amusement Park. As I climbed the stairs into the City, I was asked to help save the Daycare Man from Team Plasma. It was an easy take down, and I got the bike as a reward. Now I can zoom around the map!

275px-Black_2_White_2_Bianca.png
Bianca met with me, and we went to the Pokemon Musical together. After we left, she met with her dad, who was there to "save Bianca from herself". A woman named Elesa met with Bianca and myself. She encouraged Bianca and her father to reconcile and allow Bianca to continue her journey.
171px-Black_2_White_2_Elesa.png
Elesa also encouraged me to battle her at the Nimbasa Gym. We will not be doing that yet, however. For a bit, we will be taking on the Small Court & Big Stadium to train up for a bit. In the next Log, we will be ready to take on Elesa for our next Gym Badge!

Until the next time, we will see you!

Why was Bianca's dad so against her going on the journey? Like, yes, I agree that there are many Pokémon that could kill her if she is not careful. There are also people that could harm her.

Why was Bianca's dad so against her going on the journey? Like, yes, I agree that there are many Pokémon that could kill her if she is not careful. There are also people that could harm her.
Not sure why. He should have recognized that she had her Pokemon and her friends BEFORE he traveled from Nuvema Town to Nimbasa City. Even her mom realizes he over reacts. I am surprised that they had not included a battle with him in the game (Ash battled him in the anime). It would have been an interesting experience.

Not sure why. He should have recognized that she had her Pokemon and her friends BEFORE he traveled from Nuvema Town to Nimbasa City. Even her mom realizes he over reacts. I am surprised that they had not included a battle with him in the game (Ash battled him in the anime). It would have been an interesting experience.
I wonder if something happened to Bianca that caused her dad to behave the way he did.

Log #22-The Themepark Gym
We did quite a bit before we headed to the Gym. Heading to the Nimbasa Amusement Park, we faced down N, who stated he was "the king of Team Plasma".

151px-Black_2_White_2_N.png
N opened with Sandile (Level 22), and I opened with Sage (Level 29). One Seed Bomb took it down. Next came Darumaka (Level 22), and I switched to Costa (Level 29). One Aqua Jet took it down. Next came Scraggy (Level 22) and I switched back to Sage. One Seed Bomb took it down. Finally was Sigilyph (Level 22), and I brought out Costa (Level 29). Costa took it out with Crunch. N left as a result.

I headed to the Big Stadium & Small Court, thinking I could get more battles at the two locations. Unfortunately, there was only one trainer per each place, leaving me with not too much experience. Looking for more battles to train my Team before the Gym so I didn't have to wait days for the training I wanted to do, I headed to Routes 5 & 16, taking on the trainers there. In my final set up for the Gym, I took on the Nimbasa Gym trainers, especially so I could test out Costa and my planned strategy. This was my Team going into this Gym:

Bo (Level 32)
Sage (Level 31)
Musha (Level 31)-Got to Level 32
Costa (Level 31)

171px-Black_2_White_2_Elesa.png
Nimbasa Gym
I switched the Quick Claw from Musha to Costa for this fight. It was very needed! She opened with her first Emolga (Level 25) and I opened with Costa (Level 31). The Quick Claw activated, allowing Costa to use Smack Down, which almost took down Emolga. The first Emolga used Volt Switch, which did a lot of damage to Costa. She switched to the second Emolga (Level 25), and unfortunately, the Quick Claw didn't activate again, leaving Costa to be attacked by the second Emolga, having Costa faint. I sent out Musha (Level 31), which used Psybeam, which almost took down Emolga. Elesa healed it, and Musha used another Psybeam, which took out the Emolga. The first Emolga came out, and Musha defeated it after Emolga hit with Aerial Ace. Now, I had to figure out what I wanted to do. Costa had fainted, Musha was very weak, and Sage could not be used against Zebstrika because Zebstrka has Flame Charge. I sent out Bo (Level 32). I first used Heat Crash, and Zebstrika used two Spark attacks. Bo used Flame Charge, which took out Zebstrika, which I was surprised by. I was very worried about this fight, and I managed to win. This gave me my 4th Badge. This is the scariest Gym Battle I have had in Unova so far.

Elesa promised to get the Route 5 Drawbridge down so I could travel to Driftveil City. In the next Log, we will take the train at Gear Station to the far off station of Anville. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #23-The Train Town of Anville
316px-Anville_Town_Summer_B2W2.png
Season: Summer
Upon having defeated Elesa, my next location in the story I was supposed to go was to the Driftveil Drawbridge. Before I did that, I took on some battles at the Stadiums, then headed to Gear Station, where I took the train to the far off area of Anville Town. There isn't much here, being basically a terminus of the trains, and a town that focuses on trading. In the town, there is a man who will explain each of the trains that arrive here. The Anville Town line is the Brown Line, and the only one of the Battle Subway that do not require battles. It is also impossible to fly to, or travel in any other way other than by train.

In the next Log, we will go across the Driftveil Drawbridge to Driftveil City. Until the next time, we will see you!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom