• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unovia's Yellow Modified Professor Oak's Challenge

I trained Krabby to Kingler and Psyduck to Golduck. Then, I spent some time to get Tauros to the rest of my team. Then, when Tauros was level 37, I started off to the Seafoam Islands, training Tauros up using the trainers. I finally arrived at the Seafoam Islands, catching Seel. Leaving Seafoam Islands for now, I continued onward to Cinnabar Island. From there, I commenced a few trades. The first was Golduck for Rhydon. I didn't have to train Rhyhorn now! The other trade was Growlithe for Dewgong. To do this trade, I traveled into the entryway for Cinnabar Mansion, catching two Growlithe, one for myself and one for the trade. I then traded one for the Dewgong so now I don't have to train Seel. While I was in Cinnabar, I resurrected Omanyte and Aerodactyl.

Flying to Celadon, I bought a Fire Stone for Growlithe, turning it into Arcanine. This was the final Stone evolution I needed. Then, I flew to Saffron City Gym, getting the Dex entry for Slowbro. Leaving it for now, I went to find a Slowpoke, finding it on Route 12 at level 15. I am going to train it to Slowbro (Lv. 37), then work to level up Omanyte and Aerodactyl (they both were Level 30). Once I have Aerodactyl set up with the rest of my team, I will finish facing down Saffron Gym, taking it on more seriously.

All of this should not take too long. I am up to 114 Pokemon out of the 129 Catchable Pokemon! Once I am done, I will be up to 116 Pokemon (Slowbro and Omastar).

Thank you all for the support!
You are almost there. You got this. Tauros will help you a lot. I know, having used one in a playthough before. It was Let's Go Pikachu, but still.

What Pokemon do you still have to get?
Slowbro
Onix
Lickitung
Kangaskhan
Pinsir
Ditto
Porygon
Omastar
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Dragonite
Mewtwo

These are the last 13. Of these, Slowbro, Ditto, Omastar, and Dragonite are the easiest to get due to the fact that I have the pre evolutions and, in the case of Ditto, in a location I have already unlocked.

Log #23-Saffron City Gym
I finished training Slowpoke to Slowbro, boxed it, then trained up Aerodactyl to Level 37, mostly using Fuchsia City area grass. When Aerodactyl was level 37, I decided to take on Saffron Gym, putting Omanyte on hold for now. This Gym has the hated warp panels, and it's easy to get lost in there. I traveled around, getting Aerodactyl trained up some more. Eventually, I found Sabrina.

Sabrina.jpg

I still remember how terrifying Sabrina was in the anime. I was very hesitant, whether I should, or could, take her down right now. Once I gathered my courage, I started the battle, opening with Aerodactyl against Abra. Sabrina attempted to stall out Aerodactyl with Flash, but eventually, a few Wing Attacks stopped it. Then came out Kadabra. Aerodactyl continued the attacks, even as Kadabra kept Recovering. Each recover did less and less, and eventually Kadabra fell as well. It did a lot to Aerodactyl. Alakazam put up a lot of Screens to try to block defeat, and used several Psywaves. Instead of Aerodactyl fainting, I switched out to Tauros, where one Stomp ended it, winning me my 6th Badge. 6 Down, 2 To Go!

What will I do now? I think I will train up Omanyte now, then take on Cinnabar Mansion. After all, I have to get the Cinnabar Key before I can take on the Gym. Before I officially take on Cinnabar Gym, I think I will get Zapdos, since it will not be too hard to get. Then I will actually take on the Gym. After taking down the Gym, I will go after Articuno, finishing the Gym Quest with Giovanni.

We are almost done Folks! Just a few more postings! Thank you for the support.

Log #24-Cinnabar Mansion
It took me a bit, but I got Omanyte to Omastar using Digletts Cave, then Cinnabar Mansion. Afterward, I exchanged my team out for clearing out the mansion and finding the key. The only Pokemon I have yet to find in the Mansion is Ditto, available on the last floor of the Mansion. It was difficult to catch, since at full health, it could dodge the ball, but I weakened it down with a Quick Attack, and finally captured it. I think this is a sign that Great Balls and Poke Balls have finally run their course. Might have to stock up on Ultra Balls for the next few Captures.

In the next log, it's time to hunt down the Titan of Lightning, Zapdos. Thank goodness I have a guide. I will spend some time training up my team to Level 46-50 so I can catch without dodges. My team is at Level 42, and the Cinnabar Mansion seems to be the ideal space to level up, since the Pokemon here are from 37 to 46.

See you when we post the next time. Thank you for the support!

Log #25-Titan of Lightning, Zapdos
After training my team to Level 44, I took a moment to drop off my Dratini to the Pokemon Daycare. I tried Dragonair at first, but because I had put Surf on it, the Day Care wouldn't take it. My plan is to level up Dratini to Level 29 so at Level 30, it can be a Dragonair. From there, I will get it to Level 35 through the Daycare. Then I will let it ride out there to Level 54. The final moves I want on my Dragonite is:
Surf (HM03)
Fly (HM02)
Blizzard (TM14)
Hyper Beam (Lv. 55)

When you put a Pokemon in the Daycare, the moves get overwritten from the top down. This means that if you have certain moves you want to set on a Pokemon in the Daycare, put the moves you want at the bottom so they don't get lost. This is how I got the set I want for it.

Zapdos.jpg

Anyway, I dropped Dratini off, then traveled to the Power Plant to capture the second of the Titans, the Titan of Lightning, Zapdos. I am reminded of Movie 2, where it was stated:

"Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash. Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash. O, Chosen One, into thine hands bring together all three. Their treasures combined tame the beast of the sea." Now it begins.

I found the bird in the deepest part of the plant, and, with Ultra Balls in hand, I set to capture the beast. Even so, Zapdos attempted to dodge my Ultra Balls, falling in the third one. In that time, Zapdos took both Aerodactyl and Tauros down. *Sigh*

What am I to do now? I think I will go after Blaine in the next log, then hunt down Articuno in the one after that. See you soon!

Log #26-Cinnabar Gym & Titan of Ice
With my team still at Level 44, I decided that I might as well take on Blaine, at least to see how I did. Normally, I answer every question right, but here's the thing. If you answer right, you can't battle the Gym Trainers, which are a valuable source of experience. So, if you are looking for experience, which, let's face it, you are at this point, answer all of the questions wrong and let your team soak it up. I made sure to switch train my team, switching the leading Pokemon every trainer, which was pretty valuable. Eventually, I got to Blaine, who in the overworld, looked like a priest.
Blaine.jpg

Setting Tauros as the lead, he started with his Ninetales, which hit me with Confuse Ray. Tauros fought through it, landing an Earthquake, OHKOing Ninetales. With Tauros still confused, I switched to Lapras, who fought Rapidash. At first, Rapidash was able to set a Fire Spin, blocking Lapras from moving. Eventually, however, Lapras beat it down with Surf. Finally came his Arcanine (Lv. 54!) Switching back to Tauros, Arcanine set up reflect, hoping to dull my Earthquakes. That failed, with Tauros managing to OHKO Arcanine. 7 Badges Down, 1 To Go!

With Blaine defeated, I decided to find Articuno at Seafoam Islands, and thanks to my Fire Red & Leaf Green book, I was able to. The rock movements were tricky, but eventually I found the Titan, chilling on some ice.
Articuno.png

The Titan of Ice, Articuno, was a tough capture, almost taking out Pikachu and taking out Hitmonlee before I used Tauros to stall it out while I chucked Ultra Balls at it. Eventually, it went in the ball after quite a few attempts, I think 5. With all of the Pokemon I can capture at this point, I think I am going to train in Cinnabar Mansion until I am Level 48, then take on Giovanni for my final Badge.It shouldn't be that difficult. In the next post, we will take on Giovanni, then check to see the status of my Dratini at the Daycare. I heard about a trick where you can get a ton of steps by messing with Warp Panels for a few hours, which luckily for me, Viridian Gym has a lot of them.

After Giovanni, I will post a Dex Update, keeping you all in the loop as to what my Dex looks like, especially since I will play with the panels until I get high enough in the Step Counter to actually be able to have my Dragonite, one of my few remaining needed Pokemon. See you all later!

Log #27-Viridian City Gym
Before I went to Viridian City, I finished my needed training, then checked on Dratini. It's Level 24 right now. I also found a trade that I could do, a Cubone for a Machoke who will evolve into Machamp. I went to Pokemon Tower, caught a Cubone, then went to Route 5 to complete the trade. Finally, with all of my quests done, I flew to Viridian. Decided to add a Music file here:
On The Road To Viridian City <-- (Gets you in the Feels)

Onto the Gym. The Gym trainers were not that bad, providing even more experience for my team, and luckily, I could basically dodge most of the panels to get around and find Giovanni, the last Gym Leader of Kanto. He says he is the Greatest Trainer, but that is not so at all. Anyway... How could the trainers not know he was from Team Rocket, especially since Team Rocket's exploits would be known throughout the Region? Nonetheless, I am here to:

Defeat Giovanni
Gain the 8th Gym Badge
Defeat Team Rocket, once and for all!

1481588-red_blue_giovanni.png

Not knowing what he would start with, I opened with Pikachu against Dugtrio, then quickly switched to Snorlax, thinking that I could use Snorlax and his high HP to start the beat down. I was wrong. Dugtrio used Fissure, a OHKO move, which took Snorlax down. Switching to Tauros, we exchanged Earthquakes, with Tauros coming out on top. He sent out Nidoqueen and I switched to Lapras. One Hydro Pump took it out. He switched to Persian, which I returned to Pikachu. Pikachu managed to defeat Persian, now setting Giovanni on the defensive. He sent out Nidoking, to which I changed back to Lapras, which took out Nidoking. On his last Pokemon, he moved to his Rhydon and I switched to Tauros. He used Rock Slide, but a few Earthquakes ended the fight with my victory. Thank goodness I was able to win, because I was quickly running out of options, though if I had needed to, Lapras could have ended the fight.

With my final badge, Giovanni is prompted to disband Team Rocket, setting the stage for his attempted return in the Johto games. My next moves will be to get ready to face Rival Fival (actually Battle 7), take on the Victory Road, and finally face the Elite Four.

Rival (Blue) Battles:
1. Professor Oak's Lab
2. Route 22 (An Optional Fight, but one I took)
3. Nugget Bridge
4. S. S. Anne
5. Silph Co.
6. Route 22 (Non Optional)
7. Champion Fight

My next post, as promised, will be a Dex Update. See you all later!

Last edited:
What Does My Dex Look Like, Post #5
For ease, these are the Pokemon I don't have yet:
1. Lickitung
2. Kangaskhan
3. Scyther
4. Pinsir
5. Porygon
6. Moltres (Will be captured before I leave Victory Road)
7. Dragonite (Currently a Dragonair, at Level 36, and I am going to train it up to Dragonite myself. Shouldn't take too long)
8. Mewtwo

Onix was previously on this list, but I ran quickly into Victory Road and worked to find it, knowing it was there. Took me a bit, but I did find it. By the next Dex Update, I will have reduced the list down from 8 to 6, adding Dragonite and Moltres to my Dex. Thank you for the support so far.

Onix can appear in Rock Tunnel if I recall. Also, I think there is a trade you can do for Lickitung. I don't remember where it is.
Onix can be found in Rock Tunnel, but it was not easy to find when I was going through. Lickitung trade was in Red/Blue, but not Yellow.

Log #28-On The Road To Victory & Titan of Fire
Moltres.png

I pulled out my Fire Red & Leaf Green guide for Victory Road, as the puzzle is a bit tough. For the most part, I was able to sweep through the Victory Road. Turns out, having a Team at Level 48-49 was enough to get through, but I know it is not nearly enough to take on the Elite Four. That would be Level 56+, so I will be taking time to train them in the Victory Road. Funnily enough, while I could see Moltres several times as I walked through the Victory Road, I couldn't find it initially. Passing back through, I found a small Region of the map that I could access, eventually stumbling across Moltres. Make sure you have Escape Ropes, just so you can escape after! (Before I even went to the Victory Road to challenge it, I dropped off Dragonair again to let it level up in the Day Care. Looks like Dragonite will be one of my last Captures, though I WILL GET IT BEFORE TAKING ON THE ELITE FOUR, NO MATTER WHAT!)

Turns out, my level was just perfect for the purpose of catching Moltres. Using Snorlax, I used Body Slam, which Paralyzed and weakened the bird enough to just have it caught in one Ultra Ball. Motres was the least challenging bird, thank goodness! I escaped afterward, happy that I am able to use Indigo Plateau as a training location.

On the next Log, we will Review the Gym Leaders. The one after that will be taking down the Elite Four. See you then!

Log #29-Kanto Gym Leader Review
This is a review of the 8 Kanto Gym Leaders. We start with Brock, going all the way to Giovanni, discussing the challenges of each Gym, likes and dislikes. We will determine the toughness of a Gym by the factors of Gym Puzzle Toughness, Gym Trainer Toughness, & Gym Leader Toughness. Each factor will be given a score of 1 to 3. 1 is easy, 2 is medium challenge, and 3 is very tough. The Total Score will be out of 9. Let’s get started.
DP-Brock.png

Brock:
Puzzle: 1 of 3
Gym Trainers: 3 of 3
Gym Leader: 2 of 3
Total Score: 6 of 9
Review: There was no puzzle, being just a room, though it is the first Gym. The Gym trainer was very surprising, and if I had done my “No Nidos” plan, it would have been a lot tougher. Brock was not too difficult, falling pretty easily.
MistyEP.png

Misty:
Puzzle: 1 of 3
Gym Trainers: 1 of 3
Gym Leader: 3 of 3
Total Score: 5 of 9
Review: There was no puzzle, just being a swimming pool path. The Gym trainers were pushovers, not really preparing me for Misty. Staryu was a pushover, but Starmie could have swept me if I had not prepared with Pikachu having Thunderbolt (Lv. 26) in its learnset. Very surprising.
1357849-heartgold_soulsilver_lt_surge.png

Lt. Surge:
Puzzle: 2 of 3 (got an added star for potential challenge)
Total Score: 6 of 9
Review: The Gym trainers were very easy, especially since I had beaten all of the trainers on the S. S. Anne. The puzzle can be tricky. Lt. Surge was a very challenging fight, surprisingly so. His Raichu just beat down the rest of my team to the point that it was Pikachu vs. Raichu, the classic showdown. Due to my Pikachu’s speed, I was able to beat Raichu, but it was close.
275-2754243_pokemon-gym-leader-erika-hd-png-download.png

Erika:
Puzzle: 2 of 3 (got an added star for annoyance)
Gym Trainers: 2 of 3
Gym Leader: 1 of 3
Review: The puzzle would have been a 1 of 3 if it had not been for the annoyance of having to have Venusaur to cut the trees. The Gym trainers were annoying because of the use of status moves, especially Wrap, which in this Generation, acted as a Status. Erika was not that hard at all, going down easily, with 3 OHKOs.
Koga.jpg

Koga:
Puzzle: 3 of 3
Gym Leader: 1 of 3
Total Score: 7 of 9
Review:The invisible walls puzzle was very challenging, and quite annoying. The Gym trainers were very tough. I don’t understand why his trainers were Psychic type users. Just what were they originally planning for this Gym? Koga was an absolute pushover, which was a disappointment because of how many Poison type families he could have included in his team. There were plenty of Poison types that his trainers could have used as well. Thank goodness he was actually tougher in future generations.
Sabrina.jpg

Sabrina
Puzzle: 3 of 3
Gym Trainers: 2 of 3
Total Score: 7 of 9
Review: I HATE WARP PANELS! They are super annoying. The Gym trainers were not too hard to deal with. Sabrina’s fight was moderately difficult, and it is surprising that her team was Level 50. That was crazy! If I had not had a good team for this fight, I could have gotten beaten. Psywave was a hard strike on my team, but I was able to edge her out. Not too bad. For the point in the Game, Sabrina is very tough to be ready for.
Blaine.jpg

Blaine
Puzzle: 3 of 3 (got two added stars for points I will show in the Review)
Review: The Gym was not that tough, though the Puzzle got an added star because it would have been nice to be able to get the answers to the Quiz right and still be able to battle the trainers for the experience, which, at this point, you need. Also, I would almost consider the Cinnabar Mansion part of the Gym, which I added a star to the overall score because of the difficulty to even get the key to open the place. Blaine himself was surprisingly not too difficult, despite being at Level 54. If I had not had the right team, he could have beaten me. Should have had a Magmar. Would have been nice.
1481588-red_blue_giovanni.png

Giovanni
Puzzle: 2 of 3
Total Score: 8 of 9
Review: I HATE SPINNING TILES! It didn’t get a full 3 star because of the fact that I was largely able to dodge the Gym Puzzle to go for all of the trainers. The trainers themselves were challenging because of being Rock and Ground types, and the levels were tougher than many of the other Gyms had been. Giovanni himself is not a Gym leader to be underestimated. The fact that he pulled off a Fissure on my Snorlax as the first move threw me for a bit. Plus, his Level being Level 55 with very Bulky Pokemon challenged me quite a bit. Unfortunately for him, his Persian allowed me to rebalance, eventually taking the Gym down. Very challenging Gym!

In the next Log, we will face the Elite Four, then review them as well in the same log. See you then, and please be patient. Thank you for the support.

Log #30-Elite Four & Champion
Kanto Elite Four.jpg

This is it, time to face the Elite Four & Champion (I still haven't finished Dragonair to Dragonite, but I will). Before I did this serious effort, I tried once before with my Team at Level 51, and I got stalled out by Lance, so...

My Team At This Point:
Pikachu (Lv. 56)
Snorlax (Lv. 55)
Hitmonlee (Lv. 54)
Tauros (Lv. 53)
Lapras (Lv. 52)
Aerodactyl (Lv. 51)

Lorelei
She started with her Dewgong against Pikachu. I got the jump on it with Thunderbolt, which took it down to a little less than half. It responded with Bubblebeam, which almost took Pikachu down. One more Thunderbolt cleared it, forcing her to bring out Slowbro, which used Withdraw while I healed up, one of my few Full Restores I had to use. I then took it down with Thunder (I have had crazy luck with Thunder this run), forcing her to bring out Jynx. I switched out to Snorlax, thinking that the natural bulky nature of Snorlax would beat Jynx, and it did with a Body Slam. Switching back out to Pikachu, I Thundered Cloyster twice after it Spike Cannoned me. Lorelei, down to her last monster, sent out Lapras, which is very bulky. I took it down with Thunder twice after it nearly KOed me with Hydro Pump. She was down. Three more to go!

Bruno
Bruno has always been very interesting to me in the fact that he is nearly always sitting down when you battle him (except in Let's Go during the introduction). What is the deal with that? Anyway, he opened with his first Onix, which went down to my Lapras. His entire team, surprisingly, went down to Lapras, though the fact that I had Psychic on the thing helped me boot the Hitmons and Machamp. He wasn't really much of a threat. Two more to go!

Agatha
The old trainer who knew Oak (Isn't she still the oldest Elite Four member?), was not too much of a challenge. In Generation I, there are no abilities, meaning no Levitate on Gengar. I opened with Tauros against her Gengar, and I used Earthquake, taking it down easily. I proceeded to Quake all of her Pokemon, except for Golbat, which Pikachu took care of. Usually her two Gengars are a viable threat, but that is because if you aren't ready, you can get hurt. She went down, leaving me with questions regarding Oak and Agatha. I know they (and Kurt) were old friends. One more!

Lance
Oh boy! This is where I got stalled out before. Gyrados fell to Pikachu. Gyrados is a Gyrados, very Electrically fragile. Next came his Dragonairs, which both fell to Lapras. When it came to Aerodactyl, I was not sure what to do. Whether to keep Lapras in or switch it out. In the end, I just Ice Beamed the dinosaur and moved on to Dragonite. Planning to keep Lapras in, I was surprised when Dragonite Thundered Lapras in an OHKO. I switched to Snorlax, who has often been my Wildcard. Dragonite, apparently seeing the threat, used Blizzard on Snorlax, which Froze it, then used Fire Blast to thaw it out. Snorlax was able to beat it down using Body Slam. Yeah! I beat the League! I am Champion now, right? Wait? Blue beat me here! Now it's time to beat him and end his reign.

Blue
Blue's Team depends how often you battle him. I had battled him all of the times, so his Eevee was a Jolteon. His Team is the Following:
Sandslash (Lv.61)
Alakazam (Lv. 59)
Exeggutor Lv. 61)
Ninetales (Lv. 63)
Cloyster (Lv. 61)
Jolteon (Lv.65)

He opened with Sandslash, and I opened with Hitmonlee, which easily beat Slash. He brought out Alakazam, which I responded with Snorlax. One Body Slam later, flat as a pancake. He sent out Exeggutor, which I changed to Aerodactyl. One Fly beat it. He then turned to Ninetales, which Lapras Surfed, creating another OHKO. Cloyster came out, where Pikachu Thunderbolted it, ending with another OHKO. The real party was to begin with Jolteon, who I initially brought out Tauros for, thinking I could Earthquake and be done. I was wrong. One Thunder ended Tauros, forcing me to think on another strategy. My wildcard, Snorlax to the rescue. One Body Slam ended Jolteon, making me the Champion. Oak berates Blue, then gets me named as a Hall of Famer. I have done it! I am a League Champion and turned Blue into a crybaby!

As the credits rolled, I couldn't help but wonder what came next. I have a plan:
My Postgame:
1. Get Dragonair to Dragonite (It's Level 38 and in the Daycare, so I will use the Underground Path to get the Levels up. Its about 2 Levels every 15 Minutes, so that means, to get to Level 54 (so I can get it to Dragonite at Level 55, but I think I will wait until Dragonair is Level 56 to have it evolve, since Dragonair learns Hyper Beam at Level 55) that is about 4 Hours or so.
2. Make a quick stop to the Cerulean Cave to capture Lickitung (the only place in the game where you can get it), then train on the Elite Four until I have a lot of money.
3. Buy Scyther and Pinsir for Coins at the Game Corner. They are 6500 Coins each. While there, see if I can get Porygon.
4. Go back into the Safari Zone and get Kangaskhan.
5. Finally take down Mewtwo (It's just going to be one Master Ball and done)

There we go. Seems like I have an unofficial Post Game. Looking to the final stretch. Thank you for the support!

Log #31-Exploring Cerulean Cave
Hey Folks!
We are officially in the Post Game! WOOHOO! This log addresses Plan Points #2 and #5 by having me go through Cerulean Cave. Originally, I had intended to "just go in and quickly get Lickitung while leaving Mewtwo in the Cave for now". The problem is that Lickitung is a 5% encounter at B1F, meaning that, if it takes so long to find it, I might as well go for Mewtwo while I am in the neighborhood. Plus, this area is FANTASTIC for training up a team, with Pokemon as high as Level 62 in the Cave!
lickitung.jpg

I had to look up a guide online to help, since Cerulean Cave is a twisting maze, and you can easily get lost in there! Smartphones to the rescue! Once I finally got down to B1F, it didn't take me too long to find Lickitung. 2 Ultra Balls later and it was mine, my 123rd Capture of the run. Saving afterward, I continued my trek for Mewtwo, which wasn't too far behind.
Mewtwo.jpg

I actually considered fighting Mewtwo, but considering that it is a whopping Level 70 while my team is mid 50's, I just chucked the Master Ball at it, capturing Mewtwo, my 124th Capture for the run. Luckily, I had brought with me an Escape Rope so I could quickly leave, sending me back out to the Cerulean City Pokemon Center. I then stored my team away (except Pikachu and Aerodactyl) in Box 5, then went to check on my Dragonair. It was Level 40 when I collected it, so I paid the man for his efforts, then used the two Rare Candies I had from Cerulean Cave to bring it to Level 42. 13 more levels, which I will train myself in Cinnabar Mansion, and the long awaited Dragonite will be mine. I know you guys have been waiting a while for him, but I will have him soon enough.

After I get Dragonite, I will train in the first areas of Cerulean Cave until my Team is Level 60, then I will lay the smack down on the Elite Four for a while, getting my money to the point where I can drop a ton, get Scyther, Pinsir, & Porygon from the Game Corner (a grand total of 23,000 Coins), and lastly, get Kangaskhan from the actual Safari Zone.

Let's do some basic Math:
100 Coins is $1,000. That means, in order to get my buys, I will have to spend $230,000 at the Game Corner. Just on the base 4, they give a grand total of $23,364. That means, at minimum, I will have to face them 10 Times before I have the base level of money. I may face them 15 Times just so I have enough to pad my pockets for the long hunt down for Kangaskhan, which likely will take a while (probably a few days).

We are so close to done! Thank you for the support!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom