• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unovia's Yellow Modified Professor Oak's Challenge

Log #35-Safari Zone Part II
  • 600px-115Kangaskhan.png

It took some work, but Kangaskhan is mine. The Parent Pokemon is a pain in the butt to get, but I actually did it in 3 trips to the Safari Zone. Kangaskhan is my last capture I needed. We have finished the run! WOO HOO! 129/129 Pokemon!

Final Dex Check:
    Venusaur
    Charizard
    Blastoise
    Butterfree
    Pidgeot
    Raticate
    Fearow
    Pikachu
    Sandslash
    Nidoqueen
    Nidoking
    Clefable
    Ninetales
    Wigglytuff
    Golbat
    Vileplume
    Parasect
    Venomoth
    Dugtrio
    Golduck
    Primeape
    Arcanine
    Poliwrath
    Kadabra
    Machamp
    Victreebel
    Tentacruel
    Graveler
    Rapidash
    Slowbro
    Magneton
    Farfetch'd
    Dodrio
    Dewgong
    Muk
    Cloyster
    Haunter
    Onix
    Hypno
    Kingler
    Electrode
    Exeggutor
    Marowak
    Hitmonlee
    Lickitung
    Rhydon
    Chansey
    Tangela
    Kangaskhan
    Seadra
    Seaking
    Starmie
    Mr. Mime
    Scyther
    Pinsir
    Tauros
    Gyrados
    Lapras
    Ditto
    Eevee
    Flareon
    Porygon
    Omastar
    Aerodactyl
    Snorlax
    Articuno
    Zapdos
    Moltres
    Dragonite
    Mewtwo

I finished the Game. I started this quest on March 6th and ended it April 24th. This was a fun Month and a Half! Thank you to the fans! What Challenge will I be doing next?

Heartgold with only Gift Pokemon and Event Pokemon. Let's see if I can win this next one! Please watch the next challenge!

Back
    Top Bottom