• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Unown

Have you ever caught all 28 unown ?

• yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Queen Angeline

Queen Butterfly
Reaction score
I think this is the right board- In any of your pokemon games have you ever caught all 28 Unown ?

Silktree

Hardship
Reaction score
I caught them all in a Crystal hack to see what would happen. I wasn't satisfied.

Last edited:

Nicolas721

Reaction score
In HG, Platinum and AS I've caught all 26 in each game. It's a fun thing to do because I love the little guy. In Platinum, I even have a shiny one! Which actually was my first encounter. However, I don't remember in which games I've caught ? and !, as I'm too lazy to look up for their exact locations.

Esserise

Two legs ain't my walk
Reaction score
Yep. I wanted that Hippopotas.

Aulos

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
I don't think I ever have, but I could have done it back in the G/S/C days. I certainly do love Unown, but I don't have the attention span to capture all of them anymore. lol

Gengarzilla

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
I've caught all of them only twice, once in an old SoulSilver that I no longer own and again in Platinum. It was actually a nice way to pass the time if I'll be honest.

Now if only I could be so eager to clear the rest of a Pokédex.

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
I found them uninteresting and annoying in Platinum so I didn’t.

Poké Boss

The Best Gym Leader
Reaction score
Black when playing Pokémon Silver (my first game) I remember playing around with the idea of catching every Unown. I was wondering if anything special could happen in the game.

However, I can't really remember if I did it or not.

Last edited:

TeaWest

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
I caught all 28 in Leaf Green and have transferred the whole collection up ever since xD

Or maybe it was Heart Gold..? :confused: Either way, I still have a full set in one of my boxes.

BigBadButterfree

the Destroyer
Reaction score
Yeah, I caught them all in FireRed way back when. I gave them all little names that started with their letter, lol. Middle school me couldn't come up with a 'U' name so I misspelled Eunice as "Unis" to make it work XD

Gengarzilla

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
I've caught all of them only twice, once in an old SoulSilver that I no longer own and again in Platinum. It was actually a nice way to pass the time if I'll be honest.

Now if only I could be so eager to clear the rest of a Pokédex.
If it counts, I have also recruited every type of Unown in PMD Blue, Sky, and Super.

Camille

Call of Fate
Reaction score
I have caught all of them in Platinum (to collect all the Seals) and in HeartGold (to fill up the Unown Report).