• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Unown

Have you ever caught all 28 unown ?

• yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I think this is the right board- In any of your pokemon games have you ever caught all 28 Unown ?

Still Alive
Reaction score
I caught them all in a Crystal hack to see what would happen. I wasn't satisfied.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In HG, Platinum and AS I've caught all 26 in each game. It's a fun thing to do because I love the little guy. In Platinum, I even have a shiny one! Which actually was my first encounter. However, I don't remember in which games I've caught ? and !, as I'm too lazy to look up for their exact locations.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
I don't think I ever have, but I could have done it back in the G/S/C days. I certainly do love Unown, but I don't have the attention span to capture all of them anymore. lol

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
I've caught all of them only twice, once in an old SoulSilver that I no longer own and again in Platinum. It was actually a nice way to pass the time if I'll be honest.

Now if only I could be so eager to clear the rest of a Pokédex.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
I found them uninteresting and annoying in Platinum so I didn’t.

Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
Black when playing Pokémon Silver (my first game) I remember playing around with the idea of catching every Unown. I was wondering if anything special could happen in the game.

However, I can't really remember if I did it or not.

Last edited:
AWACS Sky-Eye
Reaction score
I caught all 28 in Leaf Green and have transferred the whole collection up ever since xD

Or maybe it was Heart Gold..? :confused: Either way, I still have a full set in one of my boxes.

Now with a m̶e̶g̶a̶ Gigantamax
Reaction score
Yeah, I caught them all in FireRed way back when. I gave them all little names that started with their letter, lol. Middle school me couldn't come up with a 'U' name so I misspelled Eunice as "Unis" to make it work XD

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
I've caught all of them only twice, once in an old SoulSilver that I no longer own and again in Platinum. It was actually a nice way to pass the time if I'll be honest.

Now if only I could be so eager to clear the rest of a Pokédex.
If it counts, I have also recruited every type of Unown in PMD Blue, Sky, and Super.

Call of Fate
Reaction score
I have caught all of them in Platinum (to collect all the Seals) and in HeartGold (to fill up the Unown Report).