• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unown

Have you ever caught all 28 unown ?

• yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I think this is the right board- In any of your pokemon games have you ever caught all 28 Unown ?

In HG, Platinum and AS I've caught all 26 in each game. It's a fun thing to do because I love the little guy. In Platinum, I even have a shiny one! Which actually was my first encounter. However, I don't remember in which games I've caught ? and !, as I'm too lazy to look up for their exact locations.

Yep. I wanted that Hippopotas.

I don't think I ever have, but I could have done it back in the G/S/C days. I certainly do love Unown, but I don't have the attention span to capture all of them anymore. lol

I've caught all of them only twice, once in an old SoulSilver that I no longer own and again in Platinum. It was actually a nice way to pass the time if I'll be honest.

Now if only I could be so eager to clear the rest of a Pokédex.

Black when playing Pokémon Silver (my first game) I remember playing around with the idea of catching every Unown. I was wondering if anything special could happen in the game.

However, I can't really remember if I did it or not.

Last edited:
I caught all 28 in Leaf Green and have transferred the whole collection up ever since xD

Or maybe it was Heart Gold..? :confused: Either way, I still have a full set in one of my boxes.

I've caught all of them only twice, once in an old SoulSilver that I no longer own and again in Platinum. It was actually a nice way to pass the time if I'll be honest.

Now if only I could be so eager to clear the rest of a Pokédex.
If it counts, I have also recruited every type of Unown in PMD Blue, Sky, and Super.

I have caught all of them in Platinum (to collect all the Seals) and in HeartGold (to fill up the Unown Report).

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom