• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

Yes.

Another thing that bothers me is why alexa gets her own model but she does basically nothing. On top of that it seems she is a major character in the anime. Very probably she will have a major role in an event sidequest or the next game/s. Perhaps she helps you find the lost director or something.
Doesn't she mention the northeast, which is basically empty? I think that's gonna be a major area in the next games.

Yes.

Another thing that bothers me is why alexa gets her own model but she does basically nothing. On top of that it seems she is a major character in the anime. Very probably she will have a major role in an event sidequest or the next game/s. Perhaps she helps you find the lost director or something.
Doesn't she mention the northeast, which is basically empty? I think that's gonna be a major area in the next games.

The northeast is near where zygarde lives and supposedly the mountains where the director disappeared so I hope so.

I just wanna know if Goodra is the pseudo-legendary, can anyone tell me anything about this?

Compare its base stats to one of the pseudos.

Yes.

The northeast is near where zygarde lives and supposedly the mountains where the director disappeared so I hope so.

Alexa is another character I want an explanation for. She seems important, but she doesn't do anything....

WPM claims he's got "secret information" he's known since release day he's gonna post today...my guess something that PokeBank will unlock besides the obvious functions with the old Legendary Pokemon.

WPM claims he's got "secret information" he's known since release day he's gonna post today...my guess something that PokeBank will unlock besides the obvious functions with the old Legendary Pokemon.

Considering there has been stuff like this in every gen since 3 it's no surprise.

W is usually used for the fourth axis so if they announce w and z I guess we will know ;3

W X Y Z O_O
It would make sense!

You do have a point to the next game having to do with Zygarde, I mean they did base Black/White 2 on Kyurem who was just some legendary in a cave, same with Zygarde. Also, Game Freak hasnt made a quadrople that would be available, Dialga/Palkia/Giratina are a triple not including an event Pokemon known as Arceus, so you are possibly right with there no being a W legendary. But to sum things up on this, Game Freak, to common believe, based the new legendaries on Norse Mythlogy. I dont think theres four legendary Pokemon in this version or any version to come.
Before I get replied to anyone on the quadrople thing, Regi's aren't either. The trio was in 3rd gen, regigigas was found in the 4th making him not part of the group in my opinion.

Well all triples have leaders. Regigigas is the leader of the Regis, arceus is the leader of the time space trio, etc.

The second part wasnt for you..... I forgot I posted twice and the second part was for another person.
But not everyone has leaders. The legendary birds don't, the Hoenn legendaries dont. Regigigas was a new Pokemon that was added onto the Regi's in a seperate game and therefore couldn't get it in Hoenn making it secluded. As I said before, Arceus is an event Pokemon and doesnt really count for me. Though I do admit that in its movie it showed leadership on the trio in Sinnoh, but its not the point. The point was, Game Freak hasnt made an quadruple that has each and every one have a point in the main story (without events) at some point.

The second part wasnt for you..... I forgot I posted twice and the second part was for another person.
But not everyone has leaders. The legendary birds don't, the Hoenn legendaries dont. Regigigas was a new Pokemon that was added onto the Regi's in a seperate game and therefore couldn't get it in Hoenn making it secluded. As I said before, Arceus is an event Pokemon and doesnt really count for me. Though I do admit that in its movie it showed leadership on the trio in Sinnoh, but its not the point. The point was, Game Freak hasnt made an quadruple that has each and every one have a point in the main story (without events) at some point.

it's irrelevant that arceus is only obtainable in events, the games (at least platinum) clearly states that arceus created the others, thus being the master of the creation trio. the regigigas exclusion is suposed to have a story behind it, but i dont remember it. on the other hands, the legendary birds seem to be pretty independant, but one could argue that they have a relation with lugia but it's not really present in the games

W is usually used for the fourth axis so if they announce w and z I guess we will know ;3

W X Y Z O_O
It would make sense!

You do have a point to the next game having to do with Zygarde, I mean they did base Black/White 2 on Kyurem who was just some legendary in a cave, same with Zygarde. Also, Game Freak hasnt made a quadrople that would be available, Dialga/Palkia/Giratina are a triple not including an event Pokemon known as Arceus, so you are possibly right with there no being a W legendary. But to sum things up on this, Game Freak, to common believe, based the new legendaries on Norse Mythlogy. I dont think theres four legendary Pokemon in this version or any version to come.
Before I get replied to anyone on the quadrople thing, Regi's aren't either. The trio was in 3rd gen, regigigas was found in the 4th making him not part of the group in my opinion.

Well all triples have leaders. Regigigas is the leader of the Regis, arceus is the leader of the time space trio, etc.

Lugia is considered the legend of the birds by pretty much everyone, and I'm pretty sure they referenced it in heart gold. The fact that you can get arceus to make eggs of the time space trio kinda really very much means his the leader. Technically it's the leader of everything :V

W X Y Z O_O
It would make sense!

Lugia is considered the legend of the birds by pretty much everyone, and I'm pretty sure they referenced it in heart gold. The fact that you can get arceus to make eggs of the time space trio kinda really very much means his the leader. Technically it's the leader of everything :V

Seconded. I think Ho-oh is the leader of the beasts and Lugia is the leader of the birds, and they balance each other out.

Speaking of mysteries, anyone know what this is about? It's a completely empty square piece of map. Nothing in there, no items, only one entrance/exit.

odwlv6z.jpg

It's in Lumiose City, reachable from Southern Boulevard (next to the sleeping Skiddo).

Speaking of mysteries, anyone know what this is about? It's a completely empty square piece of map. Nothing in there, no items, only one entrance/exit.

odwlv6z.jpg

It's in Lumiose City, reachable from Southern Boulevard (next to the sleeping Skiddo).

There are 4 of them and they are used in a sidequest after you beat the elite four. There's a fifth entrance that's blocked off but it seems to disappear after you become champion, at least for me it did.

yes it is a Pseudo legendary and guite handy on the X/Y Elite 4.But suposively Goodra's ability is likes its signature move,like blastoise has hydro cannon & sceptile has leaf blade

I found that too but have no idea what it means,Nintendo is known for its mysteries,like in the first mario & zelda games.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, according to Pokebeach, that extra Deoxys meteorite is just another Attack Forme one.

I don't know about you guys, but I find that to be kind of strange. I mean, why include two meteorites with the same function? Sure, there's probably more than one of each meteorite in the Pokemon world, but when two of the same are shown in the same game (when it hasn't before), and when their only purpose is to change Deoxys forme, it's just weird, IMO.

I still think one is a mega stone.
It isn't. Even if you don't believe WPM's report, there is no data for Mega Deoxys in XY.

Says who? I have not seems smealum (however that's spelled) reveal anything yet, and he's the only one I know of that knows.

It wouldn't be a traditional mega stone anyway, more like a mega form.

It could be. It would actually make sense for Deoxys' mega stone to be found in a meteorite, wouldn't it? I mean, no-one can know for sure until we can transfer Deoxys, but the extra 'Attack Form' could actually be a mega stone. It would still increase attack or make it a better attacker, making it technically an 'Attack Stone', and it doesn't make sense to have two of the same stone.

Thoughts?

I still think one is a mega stone.
It isn't. Even if you don't believe WPM's report, there is no data for Mega Deoxys in XY.

Says who? I have not seems smealum (however that's spelled) reveal anything yet, and he's the only one I know of that knows.

It wouldn't be a traditional mega stone anyway, more like a mega form.

It could be. It would actually make sense for Deoxys' mega stone to be found in a meteorite, wouldn't it? I mean, no-one can know for sure until we can transfer Deoxys, but the extra 'Attack Form' could actually be a mega stone. It would still increase attack or make it a better attacker, making it technically an 'Attack Stone', and it doesn't make sense to have two of the same stone.

Thoughts?

Doubtful. If it isn't an actual Mega Stone, it would be a semi-permanent Forme change, like Rotom's formes. And it would kinda render Attack Forme useless, then, would it not?

And why just Attack Forme?

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom