• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

So, there is this creepy theory about the scary house in route 14.

In Pokemon Black and White, you battle a family called the "Riches". They are a family of 7 member, but you only get to battle 6 of them, with the 7th beig a Item Maniac with whom you can trade with.

When you play Black and White 2, the Riches' house is shown to be demolished and a maid there say they moved to a region far away. On the place of the old house, there is a new house where only the Item Maniac and Miles(one of the family members) are.

In Pokemon XY, in the ground floor of the unmarked building where the ghost girl appears in Lumiose City, there is this woman looking for Mr. Miles, which is the member stayed behind in BW2, implying he moved to Kalos after all.

Now, here comes the creepy part: Note that there are several tombstones along route 14, but there are this specific 6 tombstones organized in lines in front of the Scary House, where you must go trough during the gameplay. So could it be that the scary house is actually where the Riches moved to and somehow they died? This could make the guy who tells the story about the faceless men the Item Maniac or even an aged Miles, who killed the rest of the family. Or maybe his story about the faceless men is actually true, and the person who he found in the house was a Riches family survivor and the others were killed by the faceless men.

At the very least, this is something to think about.

Then what has the Ghost Girl have to do with it? Does she represent the sister of Master Miles? Is she looking for any of her family members? Also brings to question, what about the "Horde of Faceless MEN" Im sure the I remember Miles having a mother and a sister, and I'm sure they aren't MEN.

Well, in this theory, the faceless men would not be like, the zombified family or anything, but something else completely. Maybe even a pokemon, who knows.

well, I have a theory related to what Kamohoalii said.
here goes nothing!

the ghost girl in the city could be related to Miles, like sister, maybe she's waiting for Miles, maybe Miles is the "one". maybe he did come to Kalos.

But wait, theres more.

i believe that maybe Miles has been to Kalos between W/B and W/B2. he could've liked the hotel where the Hex lady is, the room being where he stayed while in Kalos.
then he returns to UNova, his sitter staying in Kalos. he tells the sister to meet him at the office building on the second floor when he does arrive in kalos next.

somewhere in that time between him returning to nova and going back to kalos, his sister dies.
that could explain why she says "no, you're not the one." the "one" could be her brother that she's waiting for.

then in the hotel, implying that the hex lady in the hotel is the ghost girl, she could be listening for miles to return to his hotel room through the elevator.

i mean I'm just getting creative but who knows? just wanted to share my ideas.

Well, I don't have any theories for what things like the ghost girl and the hinted new regions could be, but I do have a theory for how they might explain it.

Unlike the DS, the 3DS supports downloadable content, correct? I believe that instead of an updated rerelease this gen, they are going to continue the story through DLC, adding new quests with Emma and possibly this new mystery region. The ending text of the Looker sidequest supports this, saying that the adventures of you and Emma are just beginning. Why would they say this if they weren't planning on continuing the story with your X/Y character?

Well, I don't have any theories for what things like the ghost girl and the hinted new regions could be, but I do have a theory for how they might explain it.

Unlike the DS, the 3DS supports downloadable content, correct? I believe that instead of an updated rerelease this gen, they are going to continue the story through DLC, adding new quests with Emma and possibly this new mystery region. The ending text of the Looker sidequest supports this, saying that the adventures of you and Emma are just beginning. Why would they say this if they weren't planning on continuing the story with your X/Y character?
Maybe they'll do a third version and then release the extra content from it as DLC for X and Y.

I think and hope there is more to come. I mean a region without a cute legendary or a trio? It doesn't make sense! The power plants especially point in the direction of a trio. Maybe in Pokémon Z?

Has everybody forgotten that teinaro (your rival, that I know I spelled wrong) as for a pokemon with lunar dance and he would give you something. What does he give you????

Has everybody forgotten that teinaro (your rival, that I know I spelled wrong) as for a pokemon with lunar dance and he would give you something. What does he give you????

Each day he asks for a pokemon knowing a dance move, and gives you a heart scale if you bring him one.

Biggest mystery to me is the weirdness of Az (don't read if you didn't find him in the game)! I mean... he's a giant person!! Why!? People were giants in ancient Pokemon World history!? For me, he's an alien who travelled to the Pokemon World to rule them all, just like Xerxes played by Rodrigo Santoro in the 300 movie ;D... It's the only answer that fits to me... It's the kind of thing that GF won't explain to you. They just decided it was going to be that way... The reason doesn't matter. I don't know what to say, but, I just think this giant thing should not exist. Az should be normal sized! ;D

Perhaps AZ isn't huge. Maybe the people of the present are tiny.

His floette is likely larger than present day's too. I will forever believe Az is a Viking or Norse god type person.

So, the guy who gives you the Genesect drives mentions a Genesect in Glittering Cave. Suspicious.
Also, taking a Heatran to Jaune Plaza so far does nothing.

Maybe they'll do a third version and then release the extra content from it as DLC for X and Y.

I really hope that's the case, because (assuming the third version is Zygarde based, and I prefer Xerneas out of the new 3) I don't want to get a new game for the improvements only. Like, Platinum had a bit more of a story to me, and I like the costume a lot more, so when it came time to buy a new game after I lost my copy of Pearl, I went with Platinum. I don't know what they could improve - maybe the ability to turn off the roller blades, not a big fan of those, or the ability to go hatless - but I'd love the ability to just add the improvements onto my copy of X.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom