• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Untitled Art Thread (started by Hydrogenium)

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Sharing your work is said to be an important part of becoming a good artist… … … So, I’ll share mine here :bulbaWave:

I’m willing to receive critique (yes, feel free to criticise my work <3 ) as well as art tips (which I’m willing to share too; feel free to ask : )

Evoli_Pozadí.gif

Upravený Dragonair .gif

Well, I've changed the Dragonair one a bit...
Gardevoir_4-krát.png

Portrét_MOON-CRYSTAL_16-krát.png
Zoroark_teď už i mrká.gif
Zoroark_Barva 2.gif
Zoroark_Barva 3.gif
Zoroark_Barva 4.gif

I've tried different colour palettes :enzap:

• Staff
Thank you guys :bulbaLove:

How'd you start!?
I've read some tutorials (a lot of them, but I would say that this one and this one were the most helpful ones : )
I've sketched this in my notebook during class...
IMG_20220311_142617.jpg
My phone has a bad camera, sorry.

Sharing your work is said to be an important part of becoming a good artist… … … So, I’ll share mine here :bulbaWave:

I’m willing to receive critique (yes, feel free to criticise my work <3 ) as well as art tips (which I’m willing to share too; feel free to ask : )

View attachment 156835
View attachment 156836
Well, I've changed the Dragonair one a bit...
Looks really good! It could use help being a bit less flat, but that's the only problem!

• Staff
Dratini_1 UP.png
Dratini_2 UP.png
I've used two different colour palettes (this one for the first picture and this one for the second picture). Besides colours, there's only a little difference between the first and the second picture (which one do you like more? : )

Evoli_1_2.gif
Evoli_2.gif

And the Swablu pic from "Sketch the above" challenge - I think it's better to have it all in one place ^^
Swablu.png

I'm currently working on a digital painting - hope I'll be able to finish and post it soon (it takes me a long time as I don't have enough experience with digital painting :confused:)

Both palettes look great, and I think the pink one looks a bit better! Maybe because it just looks more aesthetically pleasing? I actually do like the yellow better, though!! As for the eevee, they look sooooooo cute, and cute Swablu! Even without pixels you're a great artist~

O.K. everyone, please pretend like I did not not post here for a year or so... (and that my old art is not a thing that is publicly visible-)

I haven't posted here for such a long time because I very rarely finish anything... And I finished this only because I decided to not spend a long time on it (something I'd like to do more often)...

I really wanted to draw Arcanine!

Marley - kopie.jpg

Your animal sketches are great, you draw beautiful birds, and I LOVE your busy backgrounds in that greenhouse/garden type setting!! Sorry, your old art is still impressive to me, although yes, you've clearly improved your human figures over time!!

Gorgeous linework in your Rika piece. Love the hatching and the white line against black, beautiful.

Surprised I didn't see this sooner, these are some great pieces of art, Hydro! I really like the ones you drew with nature in it, like the one with the cats and the plants

Back
Top Bottom