• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Unused Z-Moves

Do you think we'll get ALL of them?

• Of course. There's still time!

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Most, but not all.

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Looks like they'll be left out

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

SammyW27

Surrounded by fuqqin' idiots
Reaction score
I'm starting to give up hope on some Z-Moves getting used, Faba and Plumeria could have used theirs but no, here's hoping Acerola uses one
And Mina using Twinkle Tackle.
Though the preview for SM131 doesn't make me very hopeful...
Heck, I'm not even sure Hau will use Stoked Sparksurfer even though he has an Alolan Raichu. (They should've let use it to defeat Samson)

It's because Plumeria and Faba never obtained Z-Rings in the first place.
Like BigDocFan said, they should've gotten them offscreen. Especially if Ilima can get a Mega-Stone and Keystone between appearances. Heck, I could by them getting Z-Rings & Crystals way better than that...

L-05308

Reaction score
After Faba and Hau didn’t show off the Z moves we think they might have today, I’m not 100% Mina and Acerola will use them next week.

Parissong

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
I want more signature Z-Moves... that's why I hope Hau ends up using Raichu's.

Although wishful thinking, I hope we get to see Guardian of Alola being used!

Parissong

Reaction score
Ilima getting a mega kangaskhan which btw never appeared in XY makes me think that this isn't game over for Z Moves after SM. Regardless of what the games do the Anime can still have a Galar Trainer in the SwSh Anime who trains in Alola and challenges the trials.
Inb4 Hau ends up in Galar and becomes all buddy-buddy with Hop. Would be nice!

Parissong

Reaction score
Hau came from another region? But his grandpa is the island king.
According to his debut episode No Stoned Unturned, it says that he and his family had been away from the region from a long time. He could have gone elsewhere with his immediately family (such as parents work) and only decided then to return to Alola.