• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Unused Z-Moves

Do you think we'll get ALL of them?

• Of course. There's still time!

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Most, but not all.

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Looks like they'll be left out

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
The Coolest Character in the Worst Series
Reaction score
I'm starting to give up hope on some Z-Moves getting used, Faba and Plumeria could have used theirs but no, here's hoping Acerola uses one
And Mina using Twinkle Tackle.
Though the preview for SM131 doesn't make me very hopeful...
Heck, I'm not even sure Hau will use Stoked Sparksurfer even though he has an Alolan Raichu. (They should've let use it to defeat Samson)

It's because Plumeria and Faba never obtained Z-Rings in the first place.
Like BigDocFan said, they should've gotten them offscreen. Especially if Ilima can get a Mega-Stone and Keystone between appearances. Heck, I could by them getting Z-Rings & Crystals way better than that...

Reaction score
After Faba and Hau didn’t show off the Z moves we think they might have today, I’m not 100% Mina and Acerola will use them next week.

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
I want more signature Z-Moves... that's why I hope Hau ends up using Raichu's.

Although wishful thinking, I hope we get to see Guardian of Alola being used!

Reaction score
Ilima getting a mega kangaskhan which btw never appeared in XY makes me think that this isn't game over for Z Moves after SM. Regardless of what the games do the Anime can still have a Galar Trainer in the SwSh Anime who trains in Alola and challenges the trials.
Inb4 Hau ends up in Galar and becomes all buddy-buddy with Hop. Would be nice!

Reaction score
Hau came from another region? But his grandpa is the island king.
According to his debut episode No Stoned Unturned, it says that he and his family had been away from the region from a long time. He could have gone elsewhere with his immediately family (such as parents work) and only decided then to return to Alola.