• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unused Z-Moves

Do you think we'll get ALL of them?

• Of course. There's still time!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Most, but not all.

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Looks like they'll be left out

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
I'm starting to give up hope on some Z-Moves getting used, Faba and Plumeria could have used theirs but no, here's hoping Acerola uses one

And Mina using Twinkle Tackle.
Though the preview for SM131 doesn't make me very hopeful...
Heck, I'm not even sure Hau will use Stoked Sparksurfer even though he has an Alolan Raichu. (They should've let use it to defeat Samson)

It's because Plumeria and Faba never obtained Z-Rings in the first place.

Like BigDocFan said, they should've gotten them offscreen. Especially if Ilima can get a Mega-Stone and Keystone between appearances. Heck, I could by them getting Z-Rings & Crystals way better than that...

After Faba and Hau didn’t show off the Z moves we think they might have today, I’m not 100% Mina and Acerola will use them next week.

Ilima getting a mega kangaskhan which btw never appeared in XY makes me think that this isn't game over for Z Moves after SM. Regardless of what the games do the Anime can still have a Galar Trainer in the SwSh Anime who trains in Alola and challenges the trials.

Inb4 Hau ends up in Galar and becomes all buddy-buddy with Hop. Would be nice!

Hau came from another region? But his grandpa is the island king.

According to his debut episode No Stoned Unturned, it says that he and his family had been away from the region from a long time. He could have gone elsewhere with his immediately family (such as parents work) and only decided then to return to Alola.

I still wish we could've seen the others Z-Moves being animated tbh. Especially Shattered Psyche. Maybe cuz no one really had a Psychic type on their teams besides Faba?

Still a chance whenever Ash and Goh head back to Alola.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom