• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Up v Down #61: The evolution of #61: Poliwrath vs Politoed

Should we stop now

• yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • nopes

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Psyclone

Moved to PokeCommunity
Reaction score
I came up with an awesome theme for this: Pokemon 61, Poliwhirl, can evolve into two different Pokemon .
poliwrath.png
A water/ fighting type, Poliwrath has a good Attack stat but commonly runs both special and physical sets.
politoed-f.png
Politoed has high Sp. Def and decent Sp. Att, and with Drizzle it is a good tank.
Tadpole Boxers count up with the goal of reaching 500, and Kermit Knockoffs count down with the goal of 0. Let the best evolution win!

Rules: No ping ponging and no changing teams. And now, lets see the teams!
Tadpole Boxers:
@AnimePsyclone
@Firox Jyotis
@The Light
@Vulpix037

Kermit Knockoffs:
@MegaPod12
@Chibster
@Subarashii
@Pika_pika42
@Mine_turtle
@Yours Truly
@Zexy
@SoaringDylan

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jyo
will this time sticking with the fighter-type
even if I'm double weak to it

Gotta hand it to Poliwrath, it can pack a punch.

This is going to be a long battle, isn’t it?

looks that way AnimePsyclone

double support for the fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom