• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Up verses Down v80: Inklings verses Octolings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
Inklings and Octolings had been enemies since the Great Turf War ended over a century ago. Resonantly Octolings are slowly being more accepted into Inkling society, especially since one of the new news show hosts, Marina is an Octoling. It's now splatfest and the them is squids vs octopus, the Inklings battle it out to determine who's ancestry is better. The Inklings will count up 500 while the Octolings will count down to 0. Who's side are you on? What do you like more? Who do you think is more superior? Squid or octopus? Only time will tell. Come and pick a side!
S2_Squid_vs_Octopus_Official_Promo.jpg
Rules:
  • Tag me when you join so I can put you on the list.
  • No ping pong, you have to wait for for another person to post their number. (If you posted 300, person A posts 299, then you have to wait for person B to post next before you can post again)
  • You can't switch sides, once you chose a side, you have to stay on that side.
  • Have fun! :D
Inklings:
@Kirby4ever
@Squid-chan
@MegaPod
@Ereshkigal
@Moon Umbreon
@Seasonal Deerling
@PetitEevee
@Max1996
@Fluttershy of Light

Octolings:
@Icy Wind
@Rainbow Cloud
@KenderCharmeleon

We'll be starting at 250. :)

Last edited:

If this were any more one-sided, it would be a curb stomping contest.

Hopefully we get more people on team Octoling to even things out or this will end quickly.

This may be the shortest game ever.

Yeah, unless more people choose team Octoling.

I knew this would happen as soon as I saw the game

I would have joined the octolings for the sole purpose of evening things out, but alas, that would have required the unspeakable sin of betraying my brethren

Yeah, I'm sorry, but the Inkling Blood Oaths are not to be betrayed lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom