• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Up vs Down" 56th VA edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluttershy of Light

Star Guardian Ahri
Reaction score
Hoi there and welcome to the 56th edition of Up Vs Down. This UvD will be featuring two Voice Actresses.
The first VA is the voice of your childhood who has voiced many characters including Bubbles from The Power puff Girls. Raven from Teen Titans, Harley Quinn from Batman and many more characters. It's Tara Strong.
220px-Tara_Strong_Portrait.jpg
The second VA has done multiple voices in Anime, and Video games including Fire Emblem's Lucina, Final Fantasy XIII's Serah Farron, Fullmetal Alchemist's Lust, Kid Trunks in DBZ with multiple other characters being voiced by her it's Laura Bailey.
latest

Those that side with Tara Strong can only count UP
while those counting for Laura Bailey be counting DOWN

Tara's fans:
Arrow (Fluttershy) of light
Poke Trey
AnimePsyclone
Kazekage
MegaPod12
Lone_garurumon
Yours Truly
Bigdbigd03

Laura's fans:
Six Paths
Max1996
NMLewis
Ebail
Elementar
Arylett Charnoa

The count shall begin at 250 with the goals of each team being 500 and 0 respectively
And Begin..
(let me know if I made a mistake though :lol:)

Last edited:
I already put myself for Tara but it's honestly a bit of a difficult decision lol Laura has quite the innocent sounding voice but Tara is also a pony Princess so I'll have to go with her :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom