• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Up vs Down 76: Eon Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hello and welcome to a new round of Up vs Down!

In this new round, it's a match between the two Pokémon known as the Eon Duo: Latios and Latias!
LatiosLatias.png

Rules:
  • The game begins at 250. Two teams will try to either bring the number down, or raise it up until it reaches the goal.
  • Ruby's Rivals' goal is to bring the number up to 500, while Sapphire's Sluggers will try to count down to 0 instead. You can only count by +1/-1.
  • On your first post, you can choose a team by counting either up or down and reminding us your chosen side, but you cannot change teams after that. It is recommended to mention me (@Max1996) so I can add your name to your corresponding team's list.
  • No ping-ponging. What this means is after posting, you should wait for at least two different people to post before counting up/down again.
  • Bulbagarden Forums rules still apply.
  • That being said... have fun!
Ruby's Rivals
Max1996
Flower Firox
Revenge of the Boyega
Icy Wind
KenderDragon
Vulpix037

Sapphire's Sluggers
NMLewis
SoaringDylan
MegaPod
Fluttershy of Light
TheCapsFan
Rainbow Cloud
Arylett Charnoa

Now, let's begin! 250.

Last edited:
@Max1996
haven't been on one for a while

I grimly noted how much of a dwarf my team is. But I'll make a mountain out of this molehill-! god thats beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom