• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Up vs Down 84: Ultra Astral War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
With Necrozma having taken control over Solgaleo and Lunala, it demanded an Up vs Down rematch between the two. And so we begin Up vs Down 84: Ultra Astral War!

Rules:
- The count begins at 250
- Dusk Mane Lions count up to by one each post to the goal of 500
- Dawn Wings Bats count down by one each post to the goal of 0
- Once you have chosen a team, you cannot change for the duration of the game
- Remember to mention me in your first post in the thread so I can add you to the teams in the OP
- No ping pongs. You must wait until at least two other users have posted in the thread before you may post again

Dusk Mane Lions

AussieEevee
Jyo
Rainbow Cloud
Ereshkigal
NMLewis
Wispy Willow
Icy Wind

Dawn Wings Bats
Max1996
LazySpy
MegaPod