• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Up vs Down Episode 74: A Godly Mortal & A Mortal Deity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time Breaker

Retired
Reaction score
Yes yes, it's version 74 of UVD. You probably know the drill by now based on the thread title, but I'll recap the rules just in case any of those fabled newcomers decide to show their faces! Oh, and if you're a regular, make sure you review these so they're fresh in your mind.
  • All standard Bulbagarden forum rules apply (of course, right?).
  • The game count starts at 250. Each player raises or lowers the count by 1 in each post.
  • Team Up may only count up to 500.
  • Team Down may only count down to 0.
  • You may choose to side with either team, but you absolutely may NOT change sides once you've chosen!
  • No ping-ponging, which simply means that you cannot post again until at least two people have posted after your most recent post.
  • Please mention me @Time Breaker in your first post in the thread. This makes it easier for me to add you to the player list at the bottom of this post!
Now that the rules are out of the way, "Who's competing in this round?" you might ask. Well, ask no further!

Team Up: Vegetto Blue
iAV5wHm.jpg
Vegetto, the fusion of Son Gokū and Vegeta, Universe 7's strongest warriors, demonstrates the power of gods in his Super Saiyan Blue form! He fights against Zamasu to save his friend Trunks' entire timeline!
Team Down: Fused Zamasu
FQzia0M.jpg
Fused Zamasu, the fusion of the two Zamasu from different timelines, with his body gradually destroying itself, stops at nothing to bring justice to all of reality itself! He believes mortals are accursed and sully the creations of the gods!
One last thing before we begin - when choosing a side, please consider the current course of the game, and rationally choose whether to: take the easy route and join the winning team, or take the harder route and aid the losing team. This is not required, hence its absence in the rules above, but it's something I quite appreciate as a host. Choose wisely, and thank you in advance!

Now, let the best fusion win!
Erw9guV.gif

Last edited:
yo @Time Breaker im going to join this thing but the only knowledge i have of either character is watching a few vs matches of that new dbz fighting game and also the fact that the top bloke looks cooler to me for some reason so my choice to go 252 isnt really based on much k thx bi

Last edited:
252 EVs or something hey i dont know any dragon ball stuff get off my back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom