• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Up vs Down Episode 83: Faker Fight! Sonic vs Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them

Sonic and Shadow the hedgehogs, a rivalry spanning 17 years. Similar in both abilities and appearance (bot not that similar, I mean really Amy, you couldn't tell the difference in broad daylight?), but polar opposites in personalities, these two were rivals from the moment they met. But who is truly the Ultimate, and who is simply the fake hedgehog?

Rules:
- The count begins at 250
- Sonic's Speed Demons count up to by one each post to the goal of 500
- Shadow's Ultimate Edgehogs count down by one each post to the goal of 0
- Once you have chosen a team, you cannot change for the duration of the game
- Remember to mention me: @Lone_Garurumon in your first post in the thread so I can add you to the teams in the OP
- No ping pongs. You must wait until at least two other users have posted in the thread before you may post again

Sonic's Speed Demons

- @Ereshkigal
- @Max1996
- @Moon Umbreon
- @KenderCharmeleon
- @Wispy Willow
- @KenderCharmeleon

Shadow's Ultimate Edgehogs
- @Lone_Garurumon
- @MegaPod
- @Icy Wind
- @Fluttershy of Light
- @AussieEevee

And now, let's begin

Last edited:
  • Staff
Wait, what?
I just really wanted Sonic to win ok? No but seriously, you and Eresh are on Team Sonic, plus me on Team Shadow means that the real number at the time of this post is:

Sorry. I was busy in Darth's Uberbastard Mafia Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom