• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Up Vs. Down Hosting Queue

ReturnofMCH

One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
Yes, my version is next :p
You’ll see what I have planned!

Vulpix037

Green Dragon
Reaction score
@Maniacal Engineer (or any other F&G mod :p) You might want to remove AP from the list, since he won't be hosting UvD74.
Well, at least I've been pushed into UvD78! :p

Cilantro

Reaction score
Actually, im pretty sure he just plain left. Either way, may I reserve another slot in the queue?

Vulpix037

Green Dragon
Reaction score
Just wondering, what happens if a UvD doesn't finished within a certain period of time? The current ones been up for about a month now and it's still only on page 3, so I'm guessing that makes it a candidate for being the slowest UvD ever. And the longer it takes for that to finish, the longer everyone else will have to wait their turn!